Chiffon Boutique

Chiffon Boutique (page 3 of 10)

4.4

Raychel M

Raychel MNorth West, QLD

More then expected

Very satisfied with the items I purchased, true to size and exactly like the images shown, would definitely recommend Chiffon to offer buyers. The quality of the clothing itself is of high standard.

Better than I ever expected for a first purchase!

It was an amazing dress! Wore it to my formal and got many compliments with it. It was made quite nicely and quite nicer than what you would expect :) I will order again! Quite easy to see what was in stock and so a good website for dresses.

My go to online shop.

I order from Chiffon Boutique when I need something for an important event like ball, going out etc because they are so reliable and their clothes are of good quality. Their shipping is always super fast, and there’s no issues when it comes to exchanging items for a different size! This is me in their “SPURR” dress I wore last weekend.

Poor quality

Awesome online store!!!

I love the range of products, would love to see more two piece sets. Most of the products are great quality but I did come across a couple that wasn't so appealing BUT majority of the products I've purchased, I'm in love with. Love the outfits, love this brand.

Great online store

Quick deliveries, great products and awesome customer service. Have bought from these guys many times, never had an issue. Sizes are also accurate, one of my faves online stores to shop from!

Hannah H

Hannah HAuckland

Best online experience yet!

I have ordered from Chiffon Boutique twice now, for a Uni ball and my 21st. Both orders were great quality, looked exactly like the picture and arrived in record time. I have recommended Chiffon Boutique to friends who have all loved their purchases also.
Will be ordering from them again for future events.

Amazing outfits and Super fast delivery’s!

Every item I brought off here is amazing! Looks exactly like the pictures and the quality is great! And to top it off it’s always Been next day delivery so no waiting around if you need something ASAP!

Simizworld

SimizworldCentral Queensland, QLD

Love love love them

Every dress I get from chiffon boutique i fall in love with. The delivery was fast and the quality of the clothing is so good. would honestly recommend it. They have a very good variety as well.

Love love love!

I love chiffon! So many options for different occasions. I’ve bought 4 dresses now and they always exceed expectations. Great quality + fast shipping! Can always rely on them for a great dress fast!

Allyson

AllysonSydney, NSW

Absolutely loved what I got! The fit was perfect, the quality was amazing and it arrived so quickly! So happy!!

Typed in the product I was after in the search and found it easily.
Got the product so quickly, within two days of ordering and the quality of the product was just amazing.

Refund policy is illegal

Refunds/returns policy is illegal in NZ. Have contacted the commerce commission to review the companies policies. Intentionally prolonging credits and deceiving consumers into believing that they don’t have certain rights. It’s in complete violation of the consumers guarantees act.

Awesome dress, exactly what I wanted

The range of products was awesome and I intend to purchase again for a few weddings that I have coming up. Sizing was great and fitted well.

Fave Online Boutique

Love love love all my clothes I get from Chiffon Boutique!! Amazing quality, fast shipping, what more could I ask for?!?!

Klee

Klee

Dress was different to picture

Beautiful dress

Absolutely love the dress I got, shipping was fast and the material was great quality. Lots of compliments from many people.

Love my clothes!

Will definitely be shopping here again-the dresses are beautiful and I have received so many compliments in two of them already. Can't wait to try more! Shipped quickly as well, and the customer service is lovely :)

Ray of Sunshine in a Naomi Coral Dress

Recently purchased a stunning Coral, Naomi dress online.
It arrived in quick speed time and I was extra excited as I was able to use Chiffon Boutiques part payment option.
I love the colour, style and flow of the dress and received many compliments about if when worn at a family wedding.
Flattering for all body shapes and ages and occasions.
Recommended to all.

Made me feel 110%

Website is always amazing! I honestly found it so hard to pick one dress I wanted, and the one I got I am absolutely obsessed with!!

Love my playsuit

Love my playsuit that I purchased. It Fits perfectly! the only thing that isn’t that good is the quality of it as I’ve only worn it a couple of times and it has a few pulls in it already. The shipping was fast! Overall great experience!