Chiffon Boutique

Chiffon Boutique (page 3 of 3)

Awesome online store!!!

I love the range of products, would love to see more two piece sets. Most of the products are great quality but I did come across a couple that wasn't so appealing BUT majority of the products I've purchased, I'm in love with. Love the outfits, love this brand.

Great online store

Quick deliveries, great products and awesome customer service. Have bought from these guys many times, never had an issue. Sizes are also accurate, one of my faves online stores to shop from!

Hannah H

Hannah HAuckland

Best online experience yet!

I have ordered from Chiffon Boutique twice now, for a Uni ball and my 21st. Both orders were great quality, looked exactly like the picture and arrived in record time. I have recommended Chiffon Boutique to friends who have all loved their purchases also.
Will be ordering from them again for future events.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Chiffon Boutique compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Amazing outfits and Super fast delivery’s!

Every item I brought off here is amazing! Looks exactly like the pictures and the quality is great! And to top it off it’s always Been next day delivery so no waiting around if you need something ASAP!

Simizworld

SimizworldCentral Queensland, QLD

Love love love them

Every dress I get from chiffon boutique i fall in love with. The delivery was fast and the quality of the clothing is so good. would honestly recommend it. They have a very good variety as well.

Love love love!

I love chiffon! So many options for different occasions. I’ve bought 4 dresses now and they always exceed expectations. Great quality + fast shipping! Can always rely on them for a great dress fast!

Allyson

AllysonSydney, NSW

Absolutely loved what I got! The fit was perfect, the quality was amazing and it arrived so quickly! So happy!!

Typed in the product I was after in the search and found it easily.
Got the product so quickly, within two days of ordering and the quality of the product was just amazing.