Chiffon Boutique

Chiffon Boutique (page 4 of 10)

4.4

Bri

BriCairns

OBSESSED

Excellent store! My friend and I bought our graduation dresses from your store and the shipping was amazing to Australia! Thank you so much for great quality products and service ❤️

Returns processing too long

Returned dress in November as it did not fit correctly. Still waiting for return credit to buy another dress in time for an upcoming wedding. Seems like returns are being dragged out to avoid current sales.

Amazing quality, even better fit!

I recently purchased a Chiffon Boutique playsuit, and I’m definitely a convert. The material is soft, the stitching is flawless and the fit is to die for

Really good!?!!1!2!!1!1!!1

Shipping was incredibly fast, looked exactly like the photos, quality was great, and it fit perfectly. Couldn’t ask for me really :)

Loved my dress!!

Absolutely fell in love with my dress! Thank you guys so much for the prompt response and delivery. Will definitely be buying off you again xx

Meg

MegSydney

Faulty order, sent back item

Ordered two items, one item came faulty and was sent back, it did take a long time to get my refund but has finally arrived. Sometimes emails take a while to be responded to but seem nice enough, just need to be persistent. Other dress ordered was fine.

Always have what I’m looking for!

I’ve bought 2 dresses from Chiffon boutique and they were perfect, had so many compliments when I wore them both. The shipping is so fast which I love so it’s perfect if you need something last minute. Overall have an amazing selection of beautiful pieces

Victoria K

Victoria KMelbourne

Actually in love

It was so easy to track where your package was, the amazing quality of the dress i bought shocked me. Im actually in love with this store, totally buying from here again! And they have so many different products! You're bound to find what you want!

Ash W

Ash WAuckland

A great find!

A great find and perfect fit! After weeks of searching for the right dress I came across this website and fell in love with whole site! Once ordered the dress arrived within days and fit really well. Loved the colour and style. Can’t wait to see what else is to come!

Perfect! Skirt!

Awesome Fast delivery! Quality was perfect! I will buy from this store again ❤️ The site was simple and easy to use. The skirt was just what I was looking for at the start was not sure about print on the skirt but when it arrived it was just perfect

Perfect!

Beautiful website and easy to nagivate. Needed an outfit for an event coming up later that week and received my playsuit within days of ordering.
Loved the colour and fit, received so many compliments!

So happy with everything! Can’t wait to get more

Everything was perfect, so grateful for this website! Everything on here looks beautiful! You guys were so good to buy from!

Christina

ChristinaAUCKLAND

Absolutely perfect and such great customer care!

After buying a dress in May which didn't fit, I had returned it and received a store credit, which was all done so smoothly and easily! I then used the credit to purchase the Karen dress which was so beautiful, the quality was amazing, especially of the lace and detailing! I will always go back to Chiffon Boutique to find a dress for an event, especially anything last minute as they are so quick!

Beautiful affordable dresses!

Very easy to use the website. I have brought a number of dresses, tops and skirts from Chiffon and have always been super happy with the product!
The dresses I have brought are all beautiful dresses at affordable prices! It’s always my go to store when looking for casual or formal dresses

Beautiful dresses!

I have purchased two separate dresses from Chiffon Boutique. Both of them are so beautiful and I received so many complements on them. Definitely recommend them. Only negative is that my husband is active duty military and we live overseas—they don’t ship to fpo/apo addresses. Other than that though, everything has arrived within a week, the quality of the dresses is unbeatable and all their stuff is so cute.

Absolutely incredible clothing

I loved my dress that I brought for the 2018 New Zealand cup. It arrived in no time and the colour, quality and fit was just incredible. I could not recommend buying from this site enough- thank you so much chiffon boutique

Amazing dress!!

The dress arrived within no time and it was just beautiful!! Fit so well, the quality was perfect and I was just in love!! I will definitely be back to buy more!

if you're looking for some beautiful dresses, look no further!

I love chiffon boutique for the their collection of dresses, love the colours and they fit me perfectly. They offer quick and reliable delivery. Will definitely purchase again and again.

Bee

BeeAuckland

Great service and perfect fit!

Thank you so much for your quick service. I absolutely love my dress and it is a stunning fit!
Would definitely buy from them again.

Awesome quality

Amazing quality for the cheap price that was paid, was beyond happy with my dress that I purchased and wore to my school formal. Received countless compliments