Childcare Assisted Auto Close

Childcare Assisted Auto Close

Really good gate

I use it for my toddler at the bottom of the stais n top of the stairs. Its easy to fit and am using just pressure fit and its working well without drilling. I have the one which has lock on the top and need to lift to open it. I am really happy with the product as it closes on its own most of the time, can keep it open if needed, pressure fit works no drilling required, fits well with skirting as well. Happy with the product.

poor latches

I purchased three of these gates to stop our labrador going upstairs. After less than a year, two of the gates have the closing latches not working at the top of the gate. This only leaves the bottom latch securing the gates. High ineffective when the labrador can now just lift the gate with her nose and it opens. Not sure I’d want to purchase these if we had a clever toddler in our home.

Does the job meant for it very well

Easy to assemble and install, in my case I needed more than the included extensions, I found that the older children were able to master how to open the gate, but since it auto closes they don't need to remember to close it after them, just as well. I think it is excellent value for money.

Brilliant for the price

Wasn't first choice but only brand left at shop. Much better than expected. Brilliant for the price and comes with extensions which is great for bigger width of doors. Easy to use. Same company as Maclaren strollers so not a small no frills brand. Functions as well as othet gates.Recommend.