Childcare Fizz

Childcare Fizz

See the Best High Chairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great chair, easy to clean, hate the harness though

Nessmitchell88

Nessmitchell88

Great product

I love this high chair cheap and easy to clean I do agree with most of the reviews about the tray being impossible but after owning this high chair for 3 years, tonight I have just figured out a great easy way to get it off lol just place your right hand on the top of the tray to the right and hold down, then using your left hand grab the left side if the tray and lift it should pop up very easy(or vice versa) give it a go :) wish I figured this out years ago lol
Light and easy to clean

Kazbah

Kazbah

Good chair but not as functional as it should be

We bought this chair as we didn't want one with heaps of padding for food to get caught in.
We have removed the padding as it cannot be easily taken out to be washed (it's very hard to unthread the rings at the back).
The tray is very difficult to remove & any food on it tips on bubs. We usually just slot her in/out with the tray in place.
It's easy to wipe down & is very light. We do like the chair but there is a few flaws in it's functionality.
Easy to wipe down, light, inexpensive.
Tray difficult to remove & food tips on bub, 'removable' padding is difficult to remove.

BugjammedCoffs Harbour, New South Wales

Terrible high chair

Bought this because reviews on here were ok and it was a cheaper high chair and seemed to be the best one of a cheaper bunch and it looked cute! But whoever designed the tray to fit like it does is an [censored word removed]! It locks in ok but trying to get it out is a nightmare! You have to literally pop the thing into your babys face and try not to hit them or pinch them in the process! And it makes such a loud bang! What it is popped out it scares my baby and makes him cry nearly every time! Shocking
Nice looking
Hard to take the removable cover off. Terrible tray removal design!!!!

Bugjammed

Hmmm they removed my censored word which wasnt that bad? I didnt swear :(

AndreaN140
AndreaN140

Presuming there was a reference to a donkey like animal? They're probably interpreting it as in American usage. I had no trouble filling in the blank! Thanks for the review.

Highchair

This highchair is not as good as people make it out to be. The tray is impossible to remove. To scard to try to remove it when baby is sitting in it incase I hit her in the head. It is wobbly and the straps way to hard to unclip.
Inexpensive and light.
Tray is impossible to remove and clips hard to undo.

mrsgreen1

mrsgreen1

Excellent highchair

I owned another highchair prior to this one, wish I had not wasted my money and just gotten this one in the beginning! It's easy to clean; the straps and cover can be removed for cleaning which makes life so much easier. The straps are also black. It's a good size too. The tray is a little tricky to remove, but once you have worked out the correct way to do it, it's not a problem. Highly recommend this chair over ones that cost twice the price!
Easy to clean, a good size, price
No wheels but since it is light this is not much of an issue

CGB

CGBAU

Stylish, Compact & has 5 point safety harness. Perfect!

This chair is like the Ikea Antillop with the added safety of a 5 point harness, footrest & black padded cover for comfort. Extremely easy to clean, simply wipe it down. It is stylish, compact & I assembled it within minutes. Love it! I purchased the chair for $59.95 at Target and am so pleased I found it, my 9 month old baby boy loves sitting in it. The table has 2 positions so you may adjust as baby grows. The padded cover even comes in a choice of colours (lime green, red or black). I love the black as you don't see any stains. Enjoy!
Compact, stylish, easy to clean, 5 point safety harness.

Bubba09
Bubba09

pinkdawn

pinkdawnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

You get what you pay for

lovinit

lovinitVIC, 3136

So easy to clean and use

Suitcases

SuitcasesVIC, 3130

Perfect, can't live without it, have bought 2 more for the grandparents' houses

Other reviewers have commented on how hard it is to get baby in and out - we never have this problem but we always take the tray off, and I wash it in the sink.

The tray is stiff and hard to get off at the start, but there's a knack, you have to get it at the right angle and then it just pops out - but a baby couldn't do it.

I would never leave the baby in without the 5 pt harness though we did quickly remove the padded cover (*bit fiddly) and never put it back.

Love that you can undo the legs and that it travels really easily. Brilliant for the price.
Cheap, easy to clean
Tray is stiff until you know the 'knack' which babysitters usually don't.

emilycc

emilyccAU

Basic but good

We have been using the "cube' form of this high chair for 3 months now. It works well for us, but I don't play around with it much. We haven't been using the harness as my baby can't stand, and because I pinched my finger in it once and it really hurt! The tray stays on all the time now, it is quite hard to take off, but I haven't tried many times. Overall it is compact, easy to clean, easy for us to use and my daughter is very happy to sit in it!
good price, easy to clean, compact, 5 point harness when we need it
hard to take tray off, very easy to pinch yourself in the harness clip

S_baby

S_babyAU

Durable and compact

This high chair is basic, light, easy to clean and not bulky. Bought it at Target on sale for $40. It is at the right height for the table.
Good money for value. Compact and easy to clean!
Difficult to remove the tray. You need to be at the right angle to get the tray to pop out.

Discerning-eye

Discerning-eyeAU

Not a bad compromise

hezmac

wish I'd bought this ages ago

Comet100

Comet100AU

Basic is fine, clunky and hard to use is not.