Childcare Universal Cradle

Childcare Universal Cradle

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Louise Clifford

Louise CliffordQueensland, Australia

Sturdy and affordable

Borrowed from a friend and now wish we had just bought it ! Very easy to move between rooms. Convenient storage shelf underneath. It has a firm mattress, but would need replacing if used for second baby, this can be done on the childcare website. Mesh sides make it breathable. Highly recommend
Inexpensive, easy to move, rocks easily, firm mattress

sgoodallAU

Solid, reasonable price & good size

Breeasked

Any help as to where I can get a mattress for this bassinet would be greatly appreciated...

sgoodall

I'm assuming you didn't get one with the cot? I would suggest a place like Clarks Rubber where they cut a foam mattress to size. Otherwise contact Childcare directly and see who stockists are. I bought mine at Big W, they may stock or be able to get them in?

Bree

Thanks all. I have gone direct to Childcare and they're helping me out. Thanks for your help

sharynM

sharynMasked

what are the clips for on the side of the universal cradles, please?

sgoodall

Sorry, I don't remember the clips. We no longer have ours.

Lisaw
Lisaw

Did you ever discover what the clips are for? Ours has them too!

Kate Shaw
Kate Shaw

The bottom can be lifted up and clipped underneath which converts it into a change table.

Get an answer from our members and Childcare representatives

CategoryBassinets / Cradles