Chillco

Chillco

Didn't have what I wanted but I got a better one

Ordered and paid for an ice box for a camping trip in Oct 2017 but they didn't have the size I wanted in stock. They did however offer me the next size up at the same price. It arrived safe and sound within a week. Customer service was excellent and delivery was fast.

Advertises and sells items that they don't have in stock.

Bought an ice box, paid, waiting for delivery. Then days later get a message saying we don't have it in stock here's your money back.
Then why sell it and take my money?
Ruined my camping trip. Don't trust them.

One Happy Chappy

Just went camping with the family and I'm very impressed.
Ice lasted about 9 days in my 120L ice box. Very well built too and you can't go wrong with the Lifetime warranty compared with the shorter warranties that other companies were offering. Quick replies to all my emails and I wouldn't hesitate to shop from them again when I next need an esky.

Chillco cooler

Worst customer service ever.. They have incorrect sizes on there website.. Slow response from them.. Box looks glued together not one piece and weak ropes inside to hold the lid cause the hinges are weak.. And my esky holds ice better.. Never buy chillco. Best go to a shop where you can see the other brands.. Expensive and rubbish

Buy your product else where!!!!

This online shop, started off well, then it went down hill. Things go wrong, it happens, its the dealing with the issue that matters, right? First issue was the freight company they use, paid express freight to get it from Melbourne to Brisbane, but sat in Sydney for 4 days (got things faster from HK), they would leave at premise even with the form signed. When I got it, it was damaged due to lack of packaging, one layer of bubble wrap, and a fragile sticker. And it was the wrong item..... Their response "Chillco Coolers cannot be held responsible for the service of a freight carrier" and "customers are liable for a $35 re-delivery charge if you are not at home at time of delivery so we are well within our rights to withhold an additional $35 to cover this" and "Chillco accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused during transit." - Great customer service - not
Inexpensive
Bad Service

Update: Just received additional email, with the general tone being " if you are not happy with our reply, you are more than welcome to go down the Office of Fair trading path. We have been down that path for the same reasons many times"