2.2

David

DavidMurray Region, NSW

Fake Dry Ice! Does Not Work!

I Bought this Dodgy product called dry ice when it is Not Real Dry Ice ? its a wast of time Do not buy it ! normal Ice is better and it doesn't leak Toxic liquid all over your fish & food ! Then they had the hide to tell me it was my fault i used it wrong and my esky must be crap i am a professional Fishermen i have some of the best Eskys on the market Then they were rude to me ! This is the worst company i have ever dealed with Do Not Buy Fake Dry Ice or anything from This Chillco Coolers company

Murray

MurrayACT, 2902

Didn't have what I wanted but I got a better one

Ordered and paid for an ice box for a camping trip in Oct 2017 but they didn't have the size I wanted in stock. They did however offer me the next size up at the same price. It arrived safe and sound within a week. Customer service was excellent and delivery was fast.

Chillco CoolersChillco Coolers

Thank you so much for your kind review. We're sorry that we didn't have your original size in stock but glad we could still assist you. Enjoy your new Chillco Cooler!

Review collected in partnership with Chillco Coolers

Matt

MattGold Coast

Advertises and sells items that they don't have in stock.

Bought an ice box, paid, waiting for delivery. Then days later get a message saying we don't have it in stock here's your money back.
Then why sell it and take my money?
Ruined my camping trip. Don't trust them.

Appliance Brands

Find out how Chillco Coolers compares to other Appliance Brands

Hamish Watson

Hamish WatsonMelbourne

One Happy Chappy

Just went camping with the family and I'm very impressed.
Ice lasted about 9 days in my 120L ice box. Very well built too and you can't go wrong with the Lifetime warranty compared with the shorter warranties that other companies were offering. Quick replies to all my emails and I wouldn't hesitate to shop from them again when I next need an esky.

Chillco CoolersChillco Coolers

Thanks for your great review Hamish. We love to deal with customers such as yourself. It's an absolute pleasure.
Wishing you many happy years with your new Chillco Cooler.

Brad

BradSydney

Chillco cooler

Worst customer service ever.. They have incorrect sizes on there website.. Slow response from them.. Box looks glued together not one piece and weak ropes inside to hold the lid cause the hinges are weak.. And my esky holds ice better.. Never buy chillco. Best go to a shop where you can see the other brands.. Expensive and rubbish

Jonathan JamesBrisbane

Buy your product else where!!!!

Jonathan James

Update: Just received additional email, with the general tone being " if you are not happy with our reply, you are more than welcome to go down the Office of Fair trading path.
We have been down that path for the same reasons many times"