Chimu Adventures

Chimu Adventures

Brand Manager for Chimu Adventures? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.1
  • Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
Rob P
Rob P

South Anerica with Chimu Adventures

Ease of Booking
Kaz Childs
Kaz ChildsIllawarra, NSW

Excellence in specialised travel

I booked the trip of a lifetime - Antarctica - through Chimu. Clare listened to the extra bits I wanted added into the trip (pre- and post-tour) and delivered in spades. The itinerary was perfect, flight times very convenient for me, her chosen hotel locations felt safe (I travelled alone) and there was a lot packed into a very short time although I never felt like it was too much. Antarctica will cost you an arm and a leg - but if you're willing to spend it, contact Clare Russell at Chimu. You won't be disappointed.

Ease of Booking
glazfolk
glazfolkHobart, TAS

Five stars for value

We have recently completed a private tour of Argentina and Patagonia organised for us by Kieran at Chimu Adventures. There were a couple of hiccups along the way (including some confusion over one pickup) but other than that the tour and the arrangements could not be faulted. Above all, I would say that this trip was excellent value for money. Recommended.

JUlm
JUlmSydney

Could not be happier

We have travelled twice with Chimu Adventures, both trips have been nothing short of fantastic. The first one was in 2012 to Peru, where we travelled to Peru. It was amazing. Everything surpassed our expectations and their on ground service was to be applauded. More recently we travelled to Antarctica with them after finding a great deal there. The service we received from Clare in Sydney was wonderful, and the trip was nothing short of majestic. I have since recommended Chimu Adventures to 4 friends ALL of whom have had wonderful experiences.

Booking Services