China Airlines

China Airlines Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

I just had an email of China Airlines about changes of my flight times. I am not happy at all, due to this time change I have a 17 hr lay over at Taiwan airport. I wrote an email to China Airline and awaiting an answer. My question is has anyone else had this before? I could understand a few hours but 17 hrs? If so does China Airline come up with a solution as in compensation upgrade or use off the lounge facilities. Food vouchers or anything like this? I although will not be back at work as scheduled. I find this very very unprofessional....

I have been trying for over a month to get hold of a contact address for china airlines in Sydney could you please help me? As I would like to know why my son and his wife could not fly on the ticket they had, but had to get another one on the same flight. Staff could not see any problems with the ticket, but the senior in charge was the problem plus he was so rude my family was so upset. Good way to treat your customers.
China Airlines LTD Sydney branch office Suite 1, Level 1, Centre Terrance Building 10 Arrivals Crt. Sydney International Airport MASCOT N.S.W 2020 TEL 61-2-8339-9188 FAX 61-2-9693-2096

If you stay overnight in order to connect with a flight the next day, do you have to have a Chinese visa? And if so, how much would it be and how difficult to get it?
You may mean to ask this question under Air China, as China Airlines is a Taiwanese airline.

What's the interior like in the cabin - economy class?
The interior was fine very Clean and in good order.

Going from london to sydney are food and drinks included?
Yes of course - Just as you would expect from any International (non low-budget) airline. And the food/drinks are pretty nice too.....(That was 3 years ago when I traveled). I cannot guarantee you that it is the same now.