China Highlights

See the Best Travel Agents & Booking Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by China Highlights

• Trip Completed Yes (38) · No (0)

Perfect short break in Beijing.

This was my second tour with China Highlights and it did not disappoint. The booking and support before my trip was superb. Three day tour of Beijing was perfect. Ivy, my fabulous guide knew all the tricks for avoiding long queues; was knowledgeable; patient; and kind. I felt like I was being shown the sights by a friend and I can heartily recommend both China Highlights and Ivy. PS - the labyrinth in the Old Summer Palace was great fun and not something I would ever have discovered without Ivy. Thank you.

Trip with Chinalights

My experience with Cactus and Mr. Wu was outstanding. The timing and planning was good. Enough time spent at each place ( not very tiring). Forbidden city was impressive and truly a sight for sore eyes. Walking at the Summer Palace and the boat trip was refreshing. A day well spent with a very informative and well versed guide. Thank you Cactus for your excellent company and sharing of your vast knowledge and Mr Wu for a very sleek and smooth ride.

Trip with ChinaHighlingts

Trip Completed Yes
Booking TypeTour

Fantastic! Responsive, knowledgeable and attention to detail

We took a China Highlights tour to visit a Tulou cluster in rural Fujian. Alisa, who responded to our initial inquiry, was very helpful and responsive. Adam, our guide, was excellent. Friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. He was generous with his knowledge, very helpful, and made great recommendations. We’d recommend Adam and China highlights with no hesitation.

Travel Agents & Booking Services

Find out how China Highlights compares to other Travel Agents & Booking Services

Thank you Cactus and China highlights

We had a big family tour this December in Beijing, consisting about 17 of us. China Highlights was able to cater to our needs and tailored the tour accordingly, since we had elderly.

Our local guide was helpful and thoughtful, she was also very knowledgeable with all the historical places, basically she was like a walking history book. We had a wonderful time with her and learnt a lot as well.

Overall, we were very happy with China Highlights tour and Cactus’ professionalism. Best of all China highlights is not a ‘shopping’ tour, they won’t force you to buy ‘things’. Instead they were more interested to introduce China to us.

Fabulous trip withCactus

Cactus was a wonderful guide for our entire Trip! We were taken to some excellent restaurants and saw all the sites We had planned to see. When issues arose Cactus was quick to help out. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable and stayed after hours to accommodate us for some of the activities. Cactus is very sweet and knowledgeable on many subjects regarding Chinese history and culture. We are very happy with our stay in Beijing and so thankful that we were able to have Cactus as our guide!

Customer Care M.China Highlights

It's the people at China Highlights that made the trip special

Beijing visit 2019

William is an excellent guide. Super attentive to both young and elder. Converse very well in English and very knowledgeable and well versed with Chinas history. Highly recommended if you are travelling with kids.

Customer Care M.China Highlights

Thank You William and China Highlights for helping us make this wonderful memory with our family.

William, our guide In Beijing was very attentive to our needs and safety. He paid special attention my father who is in his 70s and helped him as he had some difficulty with moving around. My children especially enjoyed our tour with William as he made a special effort to befriend them and engage with them. He had a very deep and thorough understanding of Chinas history and gave us very clear and concise explanations of each tourist destination we visited. It was very easy to understand his explanations and his stories have left a very deep impression on all of us. We have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves during this trip and are very thankful for William who always goes the extra mile to ensure that we are comfortable and safe.

Travel Agents & Booking Services

Thank you Cactus and China Highlights for the trip of a lifetime!

• +5Thumbnail

The Trip of a Lifetime!

Customer Care M.China Highlights

Great Company with the best guide, Cactus!

No all fees were completely transparent and explained. Took an amazing 9 day trip organized by China Highlights. Cactus was our tour guide in Beijing and I couldnt imagine a more knowledgeable, helpful, or kind guide. She made sure any request we had was met. While touring the city I was able to learn so much more about the city and the amazing history because of her knowledge and ability to communicate well. Our schedule was organized by China Highlights was fantastic. We were able to see all the main sights and also have some great food. I felt very safe and everything was well organized.

Be sure to use China Highlights as your China tour company and ask for Cactus!!

Great day in Beijing

I had a great day in Beijing with Cactus guide. I went to the Great Wall and the Forbidden City with her on a Tuesday (low season, middle of November). She knew the best time of the day for each attraction, avoiding big lines and crowds. She had a lot of information about these places, and she was helpful and funny. She also helped me buying the tickets, taking beautiful photos and ordering the lunch before our arrival at the restaurant. The car was comfortable, and I had free water during the trip. It was a very enjoyable tour, totally reccomend!

Highly recommend Cactus!

Amazing Experience for VIPKID Teachers with Cactus!

No - everything as expected. Amazing experience! I traveled to China with a large group (46) of teachers and their families. We are teachers from America who teach English to children in China. Cactus was our tour guide. She really personalized the trip for us. We had an itinerary which somehow she managed to follow and complete. Such a young lady with thousands of years of knowledge. Incredible. We learned so much - many fun and unusual facts which is the best part of having a tour guide. The support from the staff in the office - all the way till the end with Cactus was top class! Highly recommend!!!!!