Chinavasion

Chinavasion

Listing monitored by Chinavasion

4.2
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
Bob
BobBanks 2906, ACT

Very poor after sales service

I brought a phone for my son 6 months ago through chinavasion. The battery has since expanded and ripped the phone apart. I have tried to contact chinavasion many times as per the instructions to get the phone repaired or replaced under warranty. It has been a month now and still nothing from them. Beware if you need to send faulty items back for repair or replacement.

Glen-Andrew T.
Glen-Andrew T.

Not worth the risk

Too many orders go missing or arrive damaged. They also sell fakes and knock offs. From what I've learnt about this company, they are not a 100% scam, but are so dodgy and careless that the outcome is the same for many people.

TECHHEAD08
TECHHEAD08Wattle Grove

Power adaptors for electronics

Any electronics they sell don't come with Australian approved power packs with correct pins, they can only supply adaptors with fit over the Chinese prongs which are also not compliant to AU standards

MAK
MAKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wireless Baby Monitor - 3.2 Inch Display - Awesome

Price we bought in was very reasonable, and the item was dispatch in very timely manner.
We are very pleased to buy the baby monitor in such a very good price and we felt more pleased when we start using.
Quality of the picture, battery life just simply very good.
We happy that we bought what we want in very good price. Well Done ChinaVasion

Oisole
OisoleSydney

Cheap gadgets

Very fast delivery even though it was free and great watch/phone at very cheap price. I receive and make phone calls when I'm out and people look at me funny...hahaha

Excellent experience in my first transaction. The item arrived sooner than expected and performs 100

Very competitive pricing, sharp price compared to locally sourced products from traditional discount shops. Will definitely be making further purchases

forget beerbest and damngood

Item as described, extremely fast dispatch and shipping with perfect tracking (here:UPS), delivered within 5days to AU, packing of the e-device only standard and missing some bubble wrap, perfect communications, highly recommended seller

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Smart deal

Fast delivery, the products were as described on the site, very good comunication.
I'm very satisfied by working with them.

Very speedy delivery

I ordered a new mobile and paid 10 dollars extra for ups delivery. Within 3 days the package was delivered in a very good package! Well done for such a speedy delivery.

Hurls
Hurls

Safe to deal with

Products aways arrive, good service keep up the good work, a couple of items took a bit longer to arrive but thats understandable coming from overseas, will continue to deal with this company

Consistancy

Wonderful, the products were as described on you site, they were packaged well, and they arrived within your stated delivery time-lines.

Robbie
RobbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Chinavasion are products that are innovative and different and fast shipping too. They are very good and great value for money.

Electronics go to shop

Chinavasion have always been a great company to deal with. I have bought plenty of things off them and have always received them. The prices are appropriate and the products are usually pretty good. I have bought 4 phones from them now over about 10 years and they have all been great.
If there is something that you need but you are like me and don't care about brand, there is a world of electronics that Chinavasion sell. Always worth going there first. It is always about one quarter of the price of the Harvey Norman or JBs.
Cheers

Elman
ElmanBucharest

Good cooperation and quality.

Always a very good cooperation. Your items are really good, price is acceptable, quality very good at most of the items

First-Class Service! My wireless bluetooth & FM speaker is great!

I would like to thank Chinavasion for the speedy delivery (3 days) of my order and for their professional, prompt notifications, and courteous customer service throughout the order process.