Chinavasion

Chinavasion

Listing monitored by Chinavasion

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
Peter W.
Peter W.

Product didn't work

Bought a game trail camera to see what was eating fruit on my trees that were already covered by netting.
They advertised these at a fair price so I ordered one. Silly me. I thought I was buying one that actually worked..How wrong I was. Never worked from day 1. China-evasion from now on.

Product PurchasedAdventure Kings 1080P Trail/Game Camera
Glen-Andrew T.
Glen-Andrew T.

Not worth the risk

Too many orders go missing or arrive damaged. They also sell fakes and knock offs. From what I've learnt about this company, they are not a 100% scam, but are so dodgy and careless that the outcome is the same for many people.

TECHHEAD08
TECHHEAD08Wattle Grove

Power adaptors for electronics

Any electronics they sell don't come with Australian approved power packs with correct pins, they can only supply adaptors with fit over the Chinese prongs which are also not compliant to AU standards