CHiQ K5 L40K5 (40")

CHiQ K5 L40K5 (40")

MPN: L40K5
2.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Full HD TVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for CHiQ? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
1 review

A wierd tv

I bought this tv because it had Netflix,prime,utube AND it records tv...But it won’t timer record unless you are watching it,,then it asks you do you want to record the scheduled program. If It is scheduled to record and I am not watching it doesn’t record. It will record if I just push record on a not scheduled show ,but then it will keep recording until my USB is filled up..I did ring the customer care number & they answered immediately ( very unusual in today’s world ) but the fellow couldn’t figure out how to fix the problem. It has a 3 year warranty I am going to ring them again and see if they can fix this problem ,it also does some other weird things sometimes ,can turn itself on ect.