Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Kelly

KellyPerth, WA

Great product. Everything else terrible.

Great big girl mattress!

Purchased the mattress to transition our little one to a big girl bed. She absolutely loves the bed, she’s even slept through the night twice over the past week! (She hasn’t been sleeping through the night for the past year!). I love the extra support on the side of the mattress for parents and that the mattress has no smell. My little one has sensitive skin, so I wanted something that I can trust that wouldn’t trigger a reaction. I had no issues with the delivery.

Purchased in March 2021.

Comfortable & sustainable

Excellent advice & service at the Chiropedic store, & prompt delivery. Well made with high quality materials. Rated ‘Medium’ firmness by Ecokids but really quite firm. Has a soft cotton top layer but for adults comfort is enhanced by using a latex topper. Slept better since getting the mattress than over the last 12 months.

Purchased in February 2021.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Janine, thank you so much for your 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback on your new mattress. Although firmer than you thought it would be, we are so pleased that you have adjusted to it well and getting are getting a good nights sleep.

Happy with product

Very comfortable mattress, happy with product and quality so far. Company were prompt and mattress arrived quickly, happy with communication following order and with shipping. Thankyou we would purchase again

Purchased in January 2021.

MATT

MATTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect!

Beautiful Mattress, luxurious look and feel. Great quality, perfect for the kids bunk bed. Seems very well made and sturdy. Prompt delivery and great customer service. Very happy with purchase.

Purchased in December 2020.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Matt, thank you so much for your 5-star review and for letting us know that you are happy with your mattress purchase and all went well in the sales process; that is perfect for us too. :)

Had high expectations

It's a good mattress but not much between the springs and top layers, good for my toddler as he doesn't weight much but not great for parents, I just think I had too high expectations from all the great reviews.

Purchased in November 2020 for $800.00.

Shihab

Shihab Sydney, NSW

Excellent Mattress and Best Service.

The mattress is excellent. We bought it a month and half ago. My twins absolutely loves it and its very comfortable. The service was excellent. Product was delivered on time.

ams

ams

Eco Kids Bamboo Mattress in double

My 5 year old has been sleeping on it for a month and seems very happy and sleeps well. Very comfortable. I fell asleep next to him a few times as well. Very comfortable mattresses.

Purchased in October 2020 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Stanaz

StanazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great locally made mattress

We originally bought 2 single eco mattresses after deciding to move our kids into a bunk bed. After a change of mind (wanting a single over double) they were more than happy for us to swap one for the double. We have found the mattresses to be high quality, very comfy and have none of the nasty chemical smells that we were trying to avoid. A great local company offering a great environmentally friendly product. I would happily recommend this to other parents.

Find out how Eco Kids Double Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Best Mattress ever purchased!

Purchased a Double Eco Mattress for my child. Based my choice on previous reviews and was definitely not disappointed. Comfortable yet still medium firm excellent for my asthmatic child who finally gets a good night sleep.
Highly recommend!!! Fast Delivery!!

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Perfect choice for my daughter

Incredibly happy with this choice in mattress. Very supportive for my growing daughters body, the fact they don’t use harmful toxins was the selling point for me. Highly recommend this mattress.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Allira, thank you so much for your lovely review, comment and recommendation. We understand it's important for growing kids bodies to sleep in a supportive mattress. We hope your daughter continues to enjoy her sleep on her new mattress.

Mel Fenech has

Mel Fenech hasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Mattress and Great Service

We bought x3 double bed mattresses as we upgraded our kids beds. I was super skeptical about buying a mattress online, however based on the great reviews decided to make the purchased.

The communication from EcoKids was fantastic and the product is amazing.

Super happy with the purchase and would happily recommend to others.

Tammi

TammiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will absolutely be buying a second one of these mattresses!

We purchased an Eco Kids double mattress a month ago for our 3 year old, to replace a mattress we have been very dissatisfied with, and we will never look back! We often spend part of the night in our daughters bed and this mattress is so comfortable and supportive on my bad back. We are donating the original disappointing mattress that we have used on her bed for less than a year, and are planning to buy a second Eco Kids double for our almost 2 year old to sleep on also. The quality of this mattress is exceptional for the price.

Purchased in September 2020 for $699.00.

Kerri-Anne Harris

Kerri-Anne HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I was looking for

Very happy with the comfort of this mattress, sometimes I fall asleep putting my son to bed and I find it great! Didn’t smell bad when it was unwrapped, No problems thus far

Purchased in July 2020 for $800.00.

Peta

PetaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable kids bed

My son loves his new bed. I have spent a few hours already lying on it during story time and it’s very comfortable. Shipped quickly and delivery guys were great.

Purchased in August 2020.

LenAustralian Capital Territory

Disappointed

I was so excited to have purchased the eco kids mattress after extensive research. I’m sure it would of been perfect if it didn’t arrive completely broken. Company refunded happily.

Purchased in June 2020 for $778.00.

Chiropedic
Chiropedic TeamChiropedic
Len

Thank you for the offer but I did manage to buy a mattress locally. Maybe once we get back to normality I will be in need of mattress for myself

Non-toxic and quick delivery. Check re your bed base, as warranty may be void

As a family with chemical sensitivities I was happy to find a mattress without flame retardant or toxic chemicals. The mattress arrived quickly and EcoKids are a pleasure to communicate with. Unfortunately we discovered after purchasing that our warranty is void as the bed has to have wooden slats. My daughter has a metal framed bunk bed. Word of advice. Check this before purchasing as it’s not obvious on the website.
Structurally, the bottom of the mattress is very delicate and easily damaged. Ours was damaged on arrival.

Purchased in June 2020 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Chiropedic
Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Yong

YongGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Money well spent

Very comfy and haven’t experienced any sagging or any other issues. My son loves to sleep and play on this mattress. The edge of mattress is firm enough for an adult to sit on. Couldn’t smell any odour or chemical like smells which Is what I wanted. Very natural and high quality mattress for kids.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo

Ad

Quick delivery and comfy mattress

Took a week to arrive and had no smell upon opening. Comfy to sleep on- my kids have slept well in it the past few weeks. Would recommend this mattress to others.

Purchased in April 2020 at Eco Child for $600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Great mattress!!

Purchased as a kids mattress. Firm but super comfy and also has great edge support. Kids sleeping through the night is a big improvement. No complaints after one week of use.

Purchased in May 2020.