Mattress Buying Guide

Buying Guide Banner

Amber  M.
Amber M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute dream

Great bed, great service! Very comfortable, great shape and really eco and sustainable. The springs are really firm but soft and it feels like it will last us forever! Wonderful

Purchased in April 2021 for $899.00.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Amber, thank you so much for your 5-star rating and for the very complimentary review of our Eco Kids mattress; we agree it is wonderful. :) Thanks so much for supporting Australian made and we wish your family all the very best.

Great big girl mattress!

Purchased the mattress to transition our little one to a big girl bed. She absolutely loves the bed, she’s even slept through the night twice over the past week! (She hasn’t been sleeping through the night for the past year!). I love the extra support on the side of the mattress for parents and that the mattress has no smell. My little one has sensitive skin, so I wanted something that I can trust that wouldn’t trigger a reaction. I had no issues with the delivery.

Purchased in March 2021.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Comfortable & sustainable

Excellent advice & service at the Chiropedic store, & prompt delivery. Well made with high quality materials. Rated ‘Medium’ firmness by Ecokids but really quite firm. Has a soft cotton top layer but for adults comfort is enhanced by using a latex topper. Slept better since getting the mattress than over the last 12 months.

Purchased in February 2021.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Janine, thank you so much for your 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback on your new mattress. Although firmer than you thought it would be, we are so pleased that you have adjusted to it well and getting are getting a good nights sleep.

Happy with product

Very comfortable mattress, happy with product and quality so far. Company were prompt and mattress arrived quickly, happy with communication following order and with shipping. Thankyou we would purchase again

Purchased in January 2021.

Had high expectations

It's a good mattress but not much between the springs and top layers, good for my toddler as he doesn't weight much but not great for parents, I just think I had too high expectations from all the great reviews.

Purchased in November 2020 for $800.00.

Heat RetentionYes
Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
ams
ams

Eco Kids Bamboo Mattress in double

My 5 year old has been sleeping on it for a month and seems very happy and sleeps well. Very comfortable. I fell asleep next to him a few times as well. Very comfortable mattresses.

Purchased in October 2020 for $800.00.

Stanaz
StanazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great locally made mattress

We originally bought 2 single eco mattresses after deciding to move our kids into a bunk bed. After a change of mind (wanting a single over double) they were more than happy for us to swap one for the double. We have found the mattresses to be high quality, very comfy and have none of the nasty chemical smells that we were trying to avoid. A great local company offering a great environmentally friendly product. I would happily recommend this to other parents.

Purchased in October 2020.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Best Mattress ever purchased!

Purchased a Double Eco Mattress for my child. Based my choice on previous reviews and was definitely not disappointed. Comfortable yet still medium firm excellent for my asthmatic child who finally gets a good night sleep.
Highly recommend!!! Fast Delivery!!

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Other Mattresses

Perfect choice for my daughter

Incredibly happy with this choice in mattress. Very supportive for my growing daughters body, the fact they don’t use harmful toxins was the selling point for me. Highly recommend this mattress.

Purchased in October 2020.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Allira, thank you so much for your lovely review, comment and recommendation. We understand it's important for growing kids bodies to sleep in a supportive mattress. We hope your daughter continues to enjoy her sleep on her new mattress.

Tammi
TammiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will absolutely be buying a second one of these mattresses!

We purchased an Eco Kids double mattress a month ago for our 3 year old, to replace a mattress we have been very dissatisfied with, and we will never look back! We often spend part of the night in our daughters bed and this mattress is so comfortable and supportive on my bad back. We are donating the original disappointing mattress that we have used on her bed for less than a year, and are planning to buy a second Eco Kids double for our almost 2 year old to sleep on also. The quality of this mattress is exceptional for the price.

Purchased in September 2020 for $699.00.

Kerri-Anne Harris
Kerri-Anne HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I was looking for

Very happy with the comfort of this mattress, sometimes I fall asleep putting my son to bed and I find it great! Didn’t smell bad when it was unwrapped, No problems thus far

Purchased in July 2020 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Non-toxic and quick delivery. Check re your bed base, as warranty may be void

As a family with chemical sensitivities I was happy to find a mattress without flame retardant or toxic chemicals. The mattress arrived quickly and EcoKids are a pleasure to communicate with. Unfortunately we discovered after purchasing that our warranty is void as the bed has to have wooden slats. My daughter has a metal framed bunk bed. Word of advice. Check this before purchasing as it’s not obvious on the website.
Structurally, the bottom of the mattress is very delicate and easily damaged. Ours was damaged on arrival.

Purchased in June 2020 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Chiropedic
Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Yong
YongGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Money well spent

Very comfy and haven’t experienced any sagging or any other issues. My son loves to sleep and play on this mattress. The edge of mattress is firm enough for an adult to sit on. Couldn’t smell any odour or chemical like smells which Is what I wanted. Very natural and high quality mattress for kids.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Quick delivery and comfy mattress

Took a week to arrive and had no smell upon opening. Comfy to sleep on- my kids have slept well in it the past few weeks. Would recommend this mattress to others.

Purchased in April 2020 at Eco Child for $600.00.

Great mattress!!

Purchased as a kids mattress. Firm but super comfy and also has great edge support. Kids sleeping through the night is a big improvement. No complaints after one week of use.

Purchased in May 2020.