Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (4) · No (14)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (20)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (18)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (20)
  • Perceived Firmness

Emma C
Emma CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great mattress, great service

Purchased in May 2021 for $779.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Amber  M.
Amber M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute dream

Great bed, great service! Very comfortable, great shape and really eco and sustainable. The springs are really firm but soft and it feels like it will last us forever! Wonderful

Purchased in April 2021 for $899.00.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Amber, thank you so much for your 5-star rating and for the very complimentary review of our Eco Kids mattress; we agree it is wonderful. :) Thanks so much for supporting Australian made and we wish your family all the very best.

Great big girl mattress!

Purchased the mattress to transition our little one to a big girl bed. She absolutely loves the bed, she’s even slept through the night twice over the past week! (She hasn’t been sleeping through the night for the past year!). I love the extra support on the side of the mattress for parents and that the mattress has no smell. My little one has sensitive skin, so I wanted something that I can trust that wouldn’t trigger a reaction. I had no issues with the delivery.

Purchased in March 2021.

Comfortable & sustainable

Excellent advice & service at the Chiropedic store, & prompt delivery. Well made with high quality materials. Rated ‘Medium’ firmness by Ecokids but really quite firm. Has a soft cotton top layer but for adults comfort is enhanced by using a latex topper. Slept better since getting the mattress than over the last 12 months.

Purchased in February 2021.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Janine, thank you so much for your 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback on your new mattress. Although firmer than you thought it would be, we are so pleased that you have adjusted to it well and getting are getting a good nights sleep.

Happy with product

Very comfortable mattress, happy with product and quality so far. Company were prompt and mattress arrived quickly, happy with communication following order and with shipping. Thankyou we would purchase again

Purchased in January 2021.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
MATT
MATTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect!

Beautiful Mattress, luxurious look and feel. Great quality, perfect for the kids bunk bed. Seems very well made and sturdy. Prompt delivery and great customer service. Very happy with purchase.

Purchased in December 2020.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Matt, thank you so much for your 5-star review and for letting us know that you are happy with your mattress purchase and all went well in the sales process; that is perfect for us too. :)

Shihab
Shihab Sydney, NSW

Excellent Mattress and Best Service.

The mattress is excellent. We bought it a month and half ago. My twins absolutely loves it and its very comfortable. The service was excellent. Product was delivered on time.

Sleeping PositionSide
ams
ams

Eco Kids Bamboo Mattress in double

My 5 year old has been sleeping on it for a month and seems very happy and sleeps well. Very comfortable. I fell asleep next to him a few times as well. Very comfortable mattresses.

Purchased in October 2020 for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Stanaz
StanazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great locally made mattress

We originally bought 2 single eco mattresses after deciding to move our kids into a bunk bed. After a change of mind (wanting a single over double) they were more than happy for us to swap one for the double. We have found the mattresses to be high quality, very comfy and have none of the nasty chemical smells that we were trying to avoid. A great local company offering a great environmentally friendly product. I would happily recommend this to other parents.

Sleeping PositionSide

Find out how Eco Kids Double Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Best Mattress ever purchased!

Purchased a Double Eco Mattress for my child. Based my choice on previous reviews and was definitely not disappointed. Comfortable yet still medium firm excellent for my asthmatic child who finally gets a good night sleep.
Highly recommend!!! Fast Delivery!!

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Perfect choice for my daughter

Incredibly happy with this choice in mattress. Very supportive for my growing daughters body, the fact they don’t use harmful toxins was the selling point for me. Highly recommend this mattress.

Chiropedic TeamEco Kids

Hi Allira, thank you so much for your lovely review, comment and recommendation. We understand it's important for growing kids bodies to sleep in a supportive mattress. We hope your daughter continues to enjoy her sleep on her new mattress.

Mel Fenech has
Mel Fenech hasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Mattress and Great Service

We bought x3 double bed mattresses as we upgraded our kids beds. I was super skeptical about buying a mattress online, however based on the great reviews decided to make the purchased.

The communication from EcoKids was fantastic and the product is amazing.

Super happy with the purchase and would happily recommend to others.

Tammi
TammiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Will absolutely be buying a second one of these mattresses!

We purchased an Eco Kids double mattress a month ago for our 3 year old, to replace a mattress we have been very dissatisfied with, and we will never look back! We often spend part of the night in our daughters bed and this mattress is so comfortable and supportive on my bad back. We are donating the original disappointing mattress that we have used on her bed for less than a year, and are planning to buy a second Eco Kids double for our almost 2 year old to sleep on also. The quality of this mattress is exceptional for the price.

Purchased in September 2020 for $699.00.

Kerri-Anne Harris
Kerri-Anne HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I was looking for

Very happy with the comfort of this mattress, sometimes I fall asleep putting my son to bed and I find it great! Didn’t smell bad when it was unwrapped, No problems thus far

Purchased in July 2020 for $800.00.

Peta
PetaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable kids bed

My son loves his new bed. I have spent a few hours already lying on it during story time and it’s very comfortable. Shipped quickly and delivery guys were great.

Purchased in August 2020.