Eco Kids Mattress Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Donna P.
Donna P.asked
Double Mattress

Just wondering if this is suitable for a teenager?

Smith
Smithasked
Single Mattress

Does this have soft cushiony top or same feel as the sides and back thanks

Chiropedic
Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Hi Smith! Our Eco Kids mattress doesn't have a pillow top, however, the top is softer than the sides. Please see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK8as-zssL8

JDF952
JDF952asked
Eco Kids Mattress

Hi... I'm just wondering if this mattress is good for an adult too, say around 80-95kg? I'm ordering a double for my 3 yo who is tiny but there may be times that either myself or my partner will need to lay/sleep with her. So would this mattress be suitable? Many thanks.

Ellie

I have the single for my 2 year old, I'm currently 8 months pregnant and have slept on it with him and found it very supportive. Not sure how it would go over time as we have only had it for 2 months but so far has been amazing.

Steph

I would say it's ok to lay on occasional and it's fairly supportive but I don't think it would keep shape and stay supportive if you slept all the time on there. I lay next to my 2 year old to put to sleep but wouldn't recommend a full night all the time.

Smith
Smithasked
Eco Kids Mattress

I want to know if this is too firm for an 18m-2 year old, scared to purchase without being able to try it out first

Janelle
Janelle

My youngest is 3, she is fine on it. If you think it is a bit firm you could always get a plush mattress protector. I dont think the mattress is too firm.

Steph

I don't think it's too firm at all.
My other child's matress is firmer.
I think this is perfect and more to the softer side than firm.

Ellie

I would describe it as a medium firm. Firm enough that it provides great support but not to the point where it's like a cot mattress. My son is 2 and is a side/stomach sleeper and has slept through every night we have had it so far and he hates firm.

Get an answer from our members and Eco Kids representatives