3.8

Yuv

YuvGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional customer service

Arun was absolute professional and really really helpful!!!
The mattresses we bought here are the ones we been looking for ages, perfect for price and quality, 100% recommended product, more over Auatralian made.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Perfect mattress

Store was easy to find and close to my house so it was very convenient. Went to the store as it had a high rating compared to other stores I searched and ended up buying a new double mattress for my bed and also a mattress protector! Can confirm it definitely fits the rating. Thank you to Tania for helping me out on the day!! :)

JP

JPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid if you want a good quality bed and an easy process.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Furniture Shops

Find out how Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct compares to other Furniture Shops

Great Customer Service

Everytime me and my family goes to footscray market , we always passed by at chiropedic factory in ballarat road easy to find because its along the road. Very satisfied with the products in display. Very comfortable and non disturbance in sleeping the mattress we bought and easy to assemble. The store manager/owner is very kind and helpful even gave me a great discount with the 3 mattress and mattress protector that I bought. Will definitely come back.

Melissa F.

Melissa F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warranty Calm and poor handling

Our mattress has completely sunk on either side has become hard, uncomfortable and feel springs underneath hips. We have completed the warranty forms, sent images. Being this is a warranty issue and we shouldn't have to pay to have our mattress fixed under warranty. The customer service regarding this issue has been hideous in store and over the phone. My partner and I would never recommend this store. Spend your money elsewhere.

See all Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct reviews

Jet

Jetasked

How well does this mattress wear?

sanbruce
sanbruce

I've had mine for about 6 months and it is still very firm but comfortably so. There are no indentations where I am sleeping which I have had a problem with in the past with other mattresses. I use a waterproof underlay which is comfortable and does not make me hot. So overall I would say this mattress is the best I have ever had.

Kamma Clarke
Kamma Clarke

The mattress is very comfortable and contours to the body and does not disturb my partner so basically I can get in and out without him knowing & vica vesa. Made here in Braybrook local access - great price and quality I really happy with my choice and have no hesitation in recommending Chiropedic mattress! Don't hesitate go get one or even two or more...

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

We have been supplying mattresses to families and businesses for over 27 years.
We pride ourselves on using only the best materials when manufacturing our mattresses and bases. We ensure this by sourcing top quality materials from leading Australian suppliers such as Dunlop Foams and Bekaert Deslee Textiles. We then back this up with a warranty where should something go wrong, you can deal direct with us –the manufacturer.
Come in and visit one of our Stores or shop online!

Agu

Aguasked

We would like to exchange our mattress on 100 night comfort guarantee. We checked our mattress and as per our knowledge there is no damage. But there might be some aspects such as body impression, slat impression below the bed etc. which only mattress experts will be able to notice.

Can you please tell us what is the process like is there a way to get our mattress checked by chiropedic before we return and buy a new one? If not, once we exchange our mattress for a new one what happens?

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Hi Agu, please send us your invoice number and best contact details to info@chiropedic.net.au and we will get one of our team members to contact you in regards to organising the comfort return swap over.

Arlette

Arletteasked

Can I get my old mattress picked up?

Hi Arlette,
Yes you can get your old mattress removed with selected ranges. For more information about mattress removal feel free to follow the link below.
Regards Amy
Chiropedic Bedding.

Get an answer from our members and Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct representatives