Ben A.

Ben A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The perfect bed, which has literally changed my life!

Chiropedic Nunawading comes highly recommended. A fabulous, Australian made mattress and base, from a family company. Not only is a mattress an important investment, which I at last took seriously, sleeping on the Cloud 9 has changed my life! A great product with great service. Oskar was knowledgeable and helpful from the moment we walked in. Highly recommended.

Product Appearance As advertised

Fabulous customer service

Very impressed with the fabulous customer service I received from Kylie at Chiropedic at DFO Essendon. She was very knowledgable and patient helping me find the right fit for me. Highly recommend this company.

Product Appearance As advertised

Review collected in partnership with Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Very comfortable and great service

Customer service was excellent. Weren’t pushy in anyway. Love the way the queen size mattress came in the box and fitted in the car. We brought the bed for our son. He can’t believe how comfortable it is. Well done

Furniture Shops

Find out how Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct compares to other Furniture Shops

JP

JPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid if you want a good quality bed and an easy process.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
See all Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct reviews

Jet

Jetasked

How well does this mattress wear?

sanbruce
sanbruce

I've had mine for about 6 months and it is still very firm but comfortably so. There are no indentations where I am sleeping which I have had a problem with in the past with other mattresses. I use a waterproof underlay which is comfortable and does not make me hot. So overall I would say this mattress is the best I have ever had.

Kamma Clarke
Kamma Clarke

The mattress is very comfortable and contours to the body and does not disturb my partner so basically I can get in and out without him knowing & vica vesa. Made here in Braybrook local access - great price and quality I really happy with my choice and have no hesitation in recommending Chiropedic mattress! Don't hesitate go get one or even two or more...

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

We have been supplying mattresses to families and businesses for over 27 years.
We pride ourselves on using only the best materials when manufacturing our mattresses and bases. We ensure this by sourcing top quality materials from leading Australian suppliers such as Dunlop Foams and Bekaert Deslee Textiles. We then back this up with a warranty where should something go wrong, you can deal direct with us –the manufacturer.
Come in and visit one of our Stores or shop online!

Agu

Aguasked

We would like to exchange our mattress on 100 night comfort guarantee. We checked our mattress and as per our knowledge there is no damage. But there might be some aspects such as body impression, slat impression below the bed etc. which only mattress experts will be able to notice.

Can you please tell us what is the process like is there a way to get our mattress checked by chiropedic before we return and buy a new one? If not, once we exchange our mattress for a new one what happens?

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Hi Agu, please send us your invoice number and best contact details to info@chiropedic.net.au and we will get one of our team members to contact you in regards to organising the comfort return swap over.

Arlette

Arletteasked

Can I get my old mattress picked up?

Hi Arlette,
Yes you can get your old mattress removed with selected ranges. For more information about mattress removal feel free to follow the link below.
Regards Amy
Chiropedic Bedding.

Get an answer from our members and Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct representatives