4.2

Yuv

YuvGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional customer service

Arun was absolute professional and really really helpful!!!
The mattresses we bought here are the ones we been looking for ages, perfect for price and quality, 100% recommended product, more over Auatralian made.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Review collected in partnership with Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Nunawading store service excellent. Very pleasant and informative. Pleasure to purchase from them. Very much looking forward to taking delivery of our cloud nine king size bed and bed head.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

We have found the Chiropractic Pillow of Good quality. I don't get up with a neck ache nor headache. I would recommend the pillow yo anyone I know that is looking to purchase one. I would like to purchase another 2 if you have any on s special.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct compares to other Furniture Shops

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great to deal with

The Braybrook store was well set out with a good selection of beds to look at.
The sales person was very helpful without being pushy. We discussed our needs and found the right mattress by trying out a few.

JP

JPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid if you want a good quality bed and an easy process.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Ralph Porter

Ralph PorterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sleep and health made easy

We have returned to this outlet in Ballarat a few times now, every time we purchase products we were greeted by friendly helpful staff.
The mattress and recently the gel lined contoured pillow, has made such a difference to our health and sleep.
Suffering from constant nerve damage in the shoulders and neck...the products take the pressure off and relieve muscles.
Will always return, thank you so so much.
Brilliant friendly staff with knowledge and great deals. ☆☆☆☆☆

customer_first_namec

customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

King single bed

Hello, visited the Essendon store and was meet by Katherine, on a very cold day. I was warmly met and before to long was shown a wide variety of beds.The Service was fantastic and delivery was spot on . Thank you , also the bed is great!

Jonathan

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Visited the store to find something suitable for me. Ramon was very helpful and helped me navigate through all the different options while taking into account my bad back. Recommended me a mattress that I am absolutely happy with. Well done.

Mohan G.

Mohan G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product and great service

Thanks for the great mattresses and also for the great service during the purchase and also delivery. The product is great and comfy and the delivery was really smooth. Thanks again

Furniture Shops

See all Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct reviews

Jet

Jetasked

How well does this mattress wear?

sanbruce
sanbruce

I've had mine for about 6 months and it is still very firm but comfortably so. There are no indentations where I am sleeping which I have had a problem with in the past with other mattresses. I use a waterproof underlay which is comfortable and does not make me hot. So overall I would say this mattress is the best I have ever had.

Kamma Clarke
Kamma Clarke

The mattress is very comfortable and contours to the body and does not disturb my partner so basically I can get in and out without him knowing & vica vesa. Made here in Braybrook local access - great price and quality I really happy with my choice and have no hesitation in recommending Chiropedic mattress! Don't hesitate go get one or even two or more...

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

We have been supplying mattresses to families and businesses for over 27 years.
We pride ourselves on using only the best materials when manufacturing our mattresses and bases. We ensure this by sourcing top quality materials from leading Australian suppliers such as Dunlop Foams and Bekaert Deslee Textiles. We then back this up with a warranty where should something go wrong, you can deal direct with us –the manufacturer.
Come in and visit one of our Stores or shop online!

Agu

Aguasked

We would like to exchange our mattress on 100 night comfort guarantee. We checked our mattress and as per our knowledge there is no damage. But there might be some aspects such as body impression, slat impression below the bed etc. which only mattress experts will be able to notice.

Can you please tell us what is the process like is there a way to get our mattress checked by chiropedic before we return and buy a new one? If not, once we exchange our mattress for a new one what happens?

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Hi Agu, please send us your invoice number and best contact details to info@chiropedic.net.au and we will get one of our team members to contact you in regards to organising the comfort return swap over.

Arlette

Arletteasked

Can I get my old mattress picked up?

Hi Arlette,
Yes you can get your old mattress removed with selected ranges. For more information about mattress removal feel free to follow the link below.
Regards Amy
Chiropedic Bedding.

Get an answer from our members and Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct representatives