Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct (page 2 of 12)

Kerrie M.

Kerrie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect night’s sleep.

I rang ahead to see if they had what I needed in store. I got the bed-in-a-box. The lovely sales lady held it for me and even helped me load it in my car. I’m just loving the comfort and having the best nights sleep.

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great to deal with

The Braybrook store was well set out with a good selection of beds to look at.
The sales person was very helpful without being pushy. We discussed our needs and found the right mattress by trying out a few.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Christian.T.Kensington

Christian.T.KensingtonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Probably the best pillow i have ever slept on

This is the probably the best pillow i have ever slept on. It is fantastic quality as well as great value for money. The shop had wonderful, helpful and friendly staff - 5 stars

Furniture Shops

Find out how Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct compares to other Furniture Shops

Highly recommend this company

Our shopping experience was a pleasure. We had previously visited several bed shops without success. The sales person (Tania) was exceptional. She took time to find the perfect mattress for our needs, was very knowledgeable and understanding. And we were pleasantly surprised at the price. Next time we will come here first.

This is great

The shop was comfortable to look at the furniture I was looking for, the staff working there were also very nice. I made the furniture myself and I am very pleased.

KAPC

KAPCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect . So comfy the all family now loves it

The store was great. Staff are amazing. They ask you what you want, point the mattresses which are to your specifications and then give you time and space. I love that...I hate when the sale person is on your neck. Matress arrived on time.

Michele

MicheleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfy and I don't wake up aching in every

The lass who served us at the Pakenham store- Tanya- was very helpful, knowledgeable, kind, and did not rush us at all. We really appreciated her service and wish her well in all of her endeavours.
Our old bed frame fitted around the new bed which was fantastic- saving us having to buy a new bedhead.
The young men who delivered it were friendly, quick and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

So glad I made the decision to purchase my new pressure relief pillow!

The customer service at Chiropedic was personal and tailored to finding the best fit pillow for my needs. After sampling some of the available products, I settled on my Pressure Relief Gel Infusion Pillow and now sleep so much more soundly and comfortably than I did before. I highly recommended you do yourself a favour and visit the Nunawading store.

John B.

John B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Luxury on a budget!

I just scored a huge bargain on a double bed and couldn’t be happier!! The bed had a large slash on it’s price and the staff was very accommodating and helpful in helping me pick the best one that fits my exact needs! Would definitely come back for my next mattress purchase!

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Back pain has lessened considerably.

I love my mattress mind you I think maybe I should of gone medium firm rather than firm as firm took a few days to get use to. But I still love it. My quality of sleep is so much better.
I wake up with less cricks in my back if any. Love the site. Delivery was great also. Thank you. I will buy again from this store 100 percent .

Sonja M.

Sonja M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!!! Best sleep Ive had in forever!!!

I didnt have to wander too far to find the perfect mattress! I tested quite a few before I found the right one for me. The mattress arrived earlier than expected.

Jean

JeanGippsland, VIC

Best sleep for years and wake totally refreshed

Store wAs well laid out and easy to find right product with a great selection to pick from. The mattress was excellent quality and the instructions were easy to follow.

Sarit H.

Sarit H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great solution for spare room.

Great solution for spare room. Only wheels are needed to be assembled, which make everthing very easy.
Fast delivery.
Only one down size- delivery window was too long (9am-13pm). It enforce you to stay at home and wait...

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has helped my back enormously!

Customer service was excellent and short delivery time, very happy! The Sales person was very helpful with no pushy sales tactics. I found prices here to be cheaper without comprising on quality.

Review collected in partnership with Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

So comfortable! Great nights sleep!

Team member was very helpful! Didnt have the mattress I wanted available but found my a suitable alternative in the same price range.
Very happy with the quality of product. This is the second mattress I have purchased from this store.

Furniture Shops

One stop for all your Mattress needs

Easily accessible and great customer service. The quality of products purchased from Chiropedic is always great, never had any complains. The Chiropedic outlet at Easendon, Mt Alexander Rd has great deal of varieties to choose from. Also Kathreen is very helpful with her honest opinions

sonimb

sonimbGippsland, VIC

Awesome mattresses range, price and great staff

They had a great range of quality mattresses on display at really good prices.
The Tanya the sales person was great and very helpful but she also left us alone so we could get around
and try the beds we wanted to at our own pace

Banu

Banu

Excellent Customer Service

It's taken us a long time to finally make a decision on the mattress that we purchased today. We have visited the Nunawading store twice now and both times the service has been excellent. First visit Karim was very knowledgeable and explained to us all about the different types of mattresses to help us make a decision. Second visit Oskar was very patient and went through everything with us again and also guided us in choosing pillows that was specifically for our needs. We finally purchased our mattress and can't wait to sleep on it. Thank you Karim and Oskar for a wonderful shopping experience,

Virginia

VirginiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect pillow.

With so many options to choose from, I appreciate the time Vrithi took to navigate me through the range of pillows and her expertise in finding the right one for me. I love the memory foam, it was the right choice. Not too hard and not too soft and it keeps its shape. I am sleeping so much better and my shoulder pain has disappeared.

Bonny

BonnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer service!

Despite purchasing a single mattress at the Essendon outlet, Katherine was really polite and friendly. I noticed she was patient with all her customers and helped out in suggesting good mattresses. She made the entire process very simple and straightforward. She has got very good skills in customer support and service. I would recommend others to come to this store.

See all Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct reviews

Jet

Jetasked

How well does this mattress wear?

sanbruce
sanbruce

I've had mine for about 6 months and it is still very firm but comfortably so. There are no indentations where I am sleeping which I have had a problem with in the past with other mattresses. I use a waterproof underlay which is comfortable and does not make me hot. So overall I would say this mattress is the best I have ever had.

Kamma Clarke
Kamma Clarke

The mattress is very comfortable and contours to the body and does not disturb my partner so basically I can get in and out without him knowing & vica vesa. Made here in Braybrook local access - great price and quality I really happy with my choice and have no hesitation in recommending Chiropedic mattress! Don't hesitate go get one or even two or more...

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

We have been supplying mattresses to families and businesses for over 27 years.
We pride ourselves on using only the best materials when manufacturing our mattresses and bases. We ensure this by sourcing top quality materials from leading Australian suppliers such as Dunlop Foams and Bekaert Deslee Textiles. We then back this up with a warranty where should something go wrong, you can deal direct with us –the manufacturer.
Come in and visit one of our Stores or shop online!

Agu

Aguasked

We would like to exchange our mattress on 100 night comfort guarantee. We checked our mattress and as per our knowledge there is no damage. But there might be some aspects such as body impression, slat impression below the bed etc. which only mattress experts will be able to notice.

Can you please tell us what is the process like is there a way to get our mattress checked by chiropedic before we return and buy a new one? If not, once we exchange our mattress for a new one what happens?

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Hi Agu, please send us your invoice number and best contact details to info@chiropedic.net.au and we will get one of our team members to contact you in regards to organising the comfort return swap over.

Arlette

Arletteasked

Can I get my old mattress picked up?

Hi Arlette,
Yes you can get your old mattress removed with selected ranges. For more information about mattress removal feel free to follow the link below.
Regards Amy
Chiropedic Bedding.

Get an answer from our members and Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct representatives