Verifiedchiropedic.net.au

misty2054 posts

Chiropedic   DM
Michael C.
Michael C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A lovely mattress, but not for us …

The staff at Numnwading Store were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, the mattress we selected wasn’t the right one for us, so we’ve opted to send it back for a refund. No issues with product - just not what we needed. Show details ·  1
Bennetts
Bennetts

Very happy customer

Mattress has been just what was needed!
Have tried others with no success Show details ·  1
Shaminder G.
Shaminder G.

Medium Firm Mattress

I have changed 3 mattresses in about 2 years. I have back pain from past few years and had issues waking up pain. Buying Chiropractic mattress is the best decision. Material used and the comfort is gives is top notch. Highly recommend chiropractic mattress. Staff in Braybrook is always very helpful. Keep up the good work. Show details ·  1
Bobby Boardshorts
Bobby BoardshortsMelbourne30 posts

Elizabeth
Elizabeth2 posts

Fantastic all round

Product choice great. Service and salesperson impressive. Informative. No pressure. Deliver and install went to plan. Perfect as we just moved and needed a bed urgently. Show reply
Lucy Q.
Lucy Q.

Amazing service and product

We travelled up from Tasmania just to come to Chiropedic Essendon and it did not disappoint. Ashley was warm and welcoming and so knowledgeable and thorough with her service. We felt very confident in purchasing our mattress thanks to Ashley’s expertise, and since receiving the mattress, it has been a game changer, we would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Thank you Ashley and team! Show details ·  1
Theo S.
Theo S.2 posts

Amazing quality amazing service

From the minute we walked into the store we were greeted by Ashleigh she was amazing.
Gave us the rundown on all the mattresses her knowledge was exceptional. The mattresses are amazing in quality and comfort, The store has a wide range of mattress and bedding products.
Would highly recommend
Thanks once again Ashleigh Show details ·  1
Sandra W.
Sandra W.

Fantastic mattresses

One stop shop for decent real support and real comfort mattresses with a wide range to cater to individual sleeping styles. I just love the mattress & base. Super speedy delivery and Aussie made. Show details ·  1
Erin M
Erin MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy with our mattress

My back has never felt better! The mattress is so comfortable we love it.
The sales assistant Jamie was so lovely. Show details ·  1
Dahlia McCarthy
Dahlia McCarthyVictoria

Great Customer Service

I walked in and was instantly greeted with a smile. Jamie (the salesperson who helped me) was friendly, informative and very helpful. He was able to help me find a bed base that I liked and I walked out very satisfied and excited about my new purchase. Show details ·  1
Mark7
Mark7melbourne6 posts

Ultra Firm mattress without springs- Best ever

It’s been 8 months and the mattress has been fantastic. Extended family has purchased per my recommendation and they are happy with theirs too. Show details ·  1
Thompson
Thompson4 posts

Fantastic

My 3 girls are loving their new mattresses.
No complaints at all! Show reply
Gifty
GiftySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The best mattress I have ever bought

I loved this mattress and will recommend to everyone, best mattress I’ve ever bought manufactured on site, good value for money, you can’t go wrong.well packaged and very easy to assemble on my bed stead. Show details ·  1
Michael B.
Michael B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic build, quality sleep

The base is perfect for me and my partner , it's sturdy and solid and the build is magnificent Show details ·  1
sonnymelbourne
sonnymelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Quality assured

We've bought 3 beds from here and very happy with the purchases as they are well built and comfortable. Have also recommended our friends who've also enjoyed their beds Show details ·  1

Yashpreet R.
Yashpreet R.2 posts

Great experience

It was a great customer service from Khushi, she made it easier for me to choose the best option for me as I was looking for a hard firm. Show details ·  1
Graeme
GraemeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product range and great service

We had a Hugh range to choose from and got a great deal, including delivery. Show details ·  1
Vyshakh
Vyshakh

Good product

Searched for mattresses in multiple stores .
Ended up in chiropedic . Compared to other mattresses in similar price range, these are among the best available in the market. Show details ·  1
JDM
JDMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great mattresses

We bought our second cloud gel mattress for the guest bedroom. These mattresses are fantastic, you will struggle to find better quality mattresses and the prices are very reasonable. After having 2 very expensive and bad mattresses we were lucky to find this company recommended by my brother and made sleeping a pleasure again. Show details ·  1
Jane
Jane

Perfect mattress! Sleeping on a cloud

The staff were extremely helpful without being pushy. After trying mattresses at other stores, I believe that the mattress that we purchased from Chiropedic was not only better that the luxury range in other stores but it was also cheaper! We also bought a mattress protector and pillow that are amazing. We could not be happier with the products that we have bought. Show details ·  1
Mimosa Corpus
Mimosa Corpus

Customer service and product o

Friendly good help for understanding products
to choose ur own budget Show reply
Parimal
Parimal

Balanced quality and price

Good quality and reasonable price and very good customer service. Show details ·  1
Jodie O.
Jodie O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome thank you

Fantastic staff and very helpful. Love my king size mattress, thanks so much guys Show details ·  1
Lisa W.
Lisa W.

King and double

Very happy with our king sized mattresses.
Kids are happy with their doubles.
Really well priced. Show details ·  1
Kevin
KevinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Always great Australian made mattresses

This is the third mattress I’ve bought from the braybrook store. Guests love the sleep they get from the guest bed. So when I needed a new mattress it was an easy decision to purchase from chiropedic Braybrook. Aussie made, great price delivered. Happy Kev Show details ·  1

Nathan
NathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Love our new bed. Excellent staff communication

Bed is comfy as. Delivered as communicated. Easy purchase process. Show details ·  1
KJF
KJFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

We had a very good experience shopping here. David took the time to listen to our needs & help us choose the right bed for us. We will definitely shop here again. Show details ·  1
Tammy
TammySouthwest, VIC2 posts

Yinahla Posture Gel

Thanks Andrew and team in Ballarat for your fantastic service! This mattress is absolutely amazing - recommend to anyone looking for a mattress to reduce back, hip pain and wake feeling so much more refreshed. Show details ·  1
Razia Latif
Razia LatifGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

We are very happy with our 2 Sleep Prime mattresses and 2 Base, thank you very much to the whole team, Cheers! Show reply
Ebel P.
Ebel P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good mattress

Got this firm mattress and it suits us very well. Simply love it! Would highly recommend to anybody else! Show reply
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Arun was amazing!!

I went into the store to buy some new matress toppers i have brought them from here before and they were fantastic!
Arun was so helpful! So friend and a lovely guy its hard to find good staff and he a keepers for sure! Keep up the good work Arun! Show details ·  1
Kezzad
KezzadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extended the life of our mattress

Our latex mattress was no longer as comfortable as what it was so we started looking at Mattress toppers. After reading several reviews we headed to Chiropedic. The staff were extremely helpful in letting us put different toppers on mattresses so we could lay in them and try them out. Nothing was too much trouble. The topper was delivered a week later and has made a huge difference to our sleeping comfort Show details ·  1
Tim P
Tim PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Dependable comfort at an affordable price

The store had a good range of mattresses with detailed product information and prices displayed. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the product line. Delivery was on time. Show details ·  1
bmw
bmw

great service, great mattress

i went to Chiropedic Nunawading because they offered a 100 day return warranty. as it turned out i did not need it. Wes was fantastic to deal with, he answered all my questions and explained everything. Wes certainly knows what he is talking about and he also knew what i needed.
i ended up buying the first mattress Wes showed me and i am not giving it back. Show details ·  1
David
David

Fantastic product and service

We purchased a king single bed for our 11 year old son and he has been having the best sleep and loves his new bed. It is very comfortable and I would highly recommend Chiropedic. The staff were also fantastic, in particular Ashleigh, who was very patientwith us and knowledgeable about each bed. A great experience and we Will be back in the future! Show details ·  1

vanessa p.
vanessa p.6 posts

Terrible stinks of glue made us sick

We bought a queen mattress and it stinks of glue/chemicals.we have suffered nausea and headaches we tried airing to no avail. IWANT A FULL REFUND and someone to.collect
Chiropedic   DM
George
George

Very satisfied

The salesperson Arun, at Hoppers Crossing vic was wonderful, understanding and very knowledgeable with regards to the mattress.
I purchased the AND sleep aura queen. It is a very comfortable mattress and I love it.
The 100 night trial is a great bonus. It gave me peace of mind.
Would not buy a mattress from any other retailer in the future .
Chiropedic service is second to none. Show reply
Graeme and Liz
Graeme and LizWestern District, VIC

5 star products and service

What a delight it was to deal with the friendly staff at Chiropedic Ballarat. They helped us choose the right product for our needs, gave us a great price and trouble free pick up. Highly recommend for your next bedding purchase. Show details ·  1
Cam
CamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product, great service

The staff weather on the phone or in store were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The service was great and the mattress we purchased is the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on. Very happy! Show details ·  1