Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct (page 3 of 5)

One stop for all your Mattress needs

Easily accessible and great customer service. The quality of products purchased from Chiropedic is always great, never had any complains. The Chiropedic outlet at Easendon, Mt Alexander Rd has great deal of varieties to choose from. Also Kathreen is very helpful with her honest opinions

sonimb

sonimbGippsland, VIC

Awesome mattresses range, price and great staff

They had a great range of quality mattresses on display at really good prices.
The Tanya the sales person was great and very helpful but she also left us alone so we could get around
and try the beds we wanted to at our own pace

Banu

Banu

Excellent Customer Service

It's taken us a long time to finally make a decision on the mattress that we purchased today. We have visited the Nunawading store twice now and both times the service has been excellent. First visit Karim was very knowledgeable and explained to us all about the different types of mattresses to help us make a decision. Second visit Oskar was very patient and went through everything with us again and also guided us in choosing pillows that was specifically for our needs. We finally purchased our mattress and can't wait to sleep on it. Thank you Karim and Oskar for a wonderful shopping experience,

Furniture Shops

Find out how Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct compares to other Furniture Shops

Virginia

VirginiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect pillow.

With so many options to choose from, I appreciate the time Vrithi took to navigate me through the range of pillows and her expertise in finding the right one for me. I love the memory foam, it was the right choice. Not too hard and not too soft and it keeps its shape. I am sleeping so much better and my shoulder pain has disappeared.

Sally01

Sally01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic bed and excellent customer service . No regrets!

I went to the store a few times to try out the mattresses to make sure I chose the perfect one. All the sales assistants were extremely helpful. I ended up purchasing the support plus gel mattress as well as a bed head and base. I now love getting into bed every night.
Chiropedic bedding was the best decision I made. You can't go wrong!

Jude P.

Jude P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service in melbourne

A big thankyou to Tania at pakenham for there help and advice the electric bed is amazing and has given me back a good night sleep that i havent had for a long time.To the men that set up the bed and explained the working thankyou

Katie

Katie

So happy with the product and service!

I placed my order for the Charlie King Size bedhead on Monday and it arrived Thursday morning (very impressive considering it was interstate and we live 90 minutes outside Sydney)! The delivery driver called me the night before to arrange a drop off time, very organised. We just set the bedhead up and couldn't be happier. The quality is so good, especially considering the price. The colour suits our bedroom perfectly. Thank you Chiropedic for the excellent service and product! We will be shopping here again!

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

GREAT PRICE, GREAT BED, GREAT SERVICE. THANK Y0U

I searched online for weeks and Chiropedic came out tops in service, quality, price and support. Alex, the Canadian sales assistant from the Essendon store was unbelievably helpful. Smooth delivery and great support. It's the best bed I've ever purchased at an unbelievably good price. Plus Made in Australia. Top quality and comfort. A+ in Everything.

Ralph Porter

Ralph PorterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sleep and health made easy

We have returned to this outlet in Ballarat a few times now, every time we purchase products we were greeted by friendly helpful staff.
The mattress and recently the gel lined contoured pillow, has made such a difference to our health and sleep.
Suffering from constant nerve damage in the shoulders and neck...the products take the pressure off and relieve muscles.
Will always return, thank you so so much.
Brilliant friendly staff with knowledge and great deals. ☆☆☆☆☆

Royce

RoyceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress

Choice of very good mattresses. Excellent customer service. Promised to change mattress if it didn't suite is. Delivery as said in time. Will go back when other mattresses need to be replaced.

Trevor

TrevorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product great prices, already a returning customer and will be coming back again soon

Store layout is average but it is a warehouse/ store but the products are great and a great prices purchased a king single and there are no handels is my only criticism. This is the 2nd mattress we have purchased and we will be upgrading our queen mattress soon

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

Total recommend Chiropedic Mattress Direct . Tanya was fabulous her knowledge of the adjustable bed we purchased was impressive and she couldn’t do enough to help us . Also the guys who came and set it up at home were very professional

Jane B.

Jane B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Been a insomniac for all my life,now I can’t wait to go to bed !

Absolutely love my new king firm cloud nine mattress!
Delivery guys were great and service over the phone was excellent.
Quick delivery was awesome too
Thanks heaps Chiropractic beds
I’ll definitely recommend!

Kate

Kate

Great mattress, great service

Was very happy with the service from Karim, he was friendly, knowledgeable and patient. Mattress is terrific, perfect for my son who is loving it and sleeping well. The base looks nice too.

Cbert

CbertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for that first mattress

We got this mattress for our little man as he graduated to.his big boy bed. It's extremely comfortable and our son is sleeping well.
Delivery was free and super quick. Easy to deal with to change days and came within the time bracket they gave us.

Cess

CessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

King size mattress

The sales consultant was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. This is the 5th mattress we have bought from Chiropedic and honestly best mattresses we have ever owned. Also best prices by far!!

Chee Kong

Chee KongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress and very good service

Paul W.

Paul W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great sleeps at night

From the salesperson at the store to the guys delivering the end product, I could not fault the excellent service all around including prompt delivery and answers to all of my questions

Great mattress

Friendly staff, great service. The store was excellent. The delivery was great and the location of the store is easy to find. I would recommend this store to everyone who needs a new mattress or bedding.

Joe

Joe

I bought a Cloud 9 mattress and I could not have made a better choice.

The stores rep Patricia was great and also 5 star for service and couldn't be any better in understanding what I was looking for because of my bad back problem.

See all Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct reviews

marilync

marilyncasked

We purchased a Springwall Chiropedic Bahama mattress 5 years ago four our bed at the cottage. We are now looking to replace our mattress at home. Can you please tell us where we could buy the same mattress? We live in Toronto Canada

Jet

Jetasked

How well does this mattress wear?

sanbruce
sanbruce

I've had mine for about 6 months and it is still very firm but comfortably so. There are no indentations where I am sleeping which I have had a problem with in the past with other mattresses. I use a waterproof underlay which is comfortable and does not make me hot. So overall I would say this mattress is the best I have ever had.

Kamma Clarke
Kamma Clarke

The mattress is very comfortable and contours to the body and does not disturb my partner so basically I can get in and out without him knowing & vica vesa. Made here in Braybrook local access - great price and quality I really happy with my choice and have no hesitation in recommending Chiropedic mattress! Don't hesitate go get one or even two or more...

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

We have been supplying mattresses to families and businesses for over 27 years.
We pride ourselves on using only the best materials when manufacturing our mattresses and bases. We ensure this by sourcing top quality materials from leading Australian suppliers such as Dunlop Foams and Bekaert Deslee Textiles. We then back this up with a warranty where should something go wrong, you can deal direct with us –the manufacturer.
Come in and visit one of our Stores or shop online!

Agu

Aguasked

We would like to exchange our mattress on 100 night comfort guarantee. We checked our mattress and as per our knowledge there is no damage. But there might be some aspects such as body impression, slat impression below the bed etc. which only mattress experts will be able to notice.

Can you please tell us what is the process like is there a way to get our mattress checked by chiropedic before we return and buy a new one? If not, once we exchange our mattress for a new one what happens?

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Hi Agu, please send us your invoice number and best contact details to info@chiropedic.net.au and we will get one of our team members to contact you in regards to organising the comfort return swap over.

Get an answer from our members and Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct representatives