Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct (page 4 of 12)

Trevor

TrevorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product great prices, already a returning customer and will be coming back again soon

Store layout is average but it is a warehouse/ store but the products are great and a great prices purchased a king single and there are no handels is my only criticism. This is the 2nd mattress we have purchased and we will be upgrading our queen mattress soon

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

Total recommend Chiropedic Mattress Direct . Tanya was fabulous her knowledge of the adjustable bed we purchased was impressive and she couldn’t do enough to help us . Also the guys who came and set it up at home were very professional

Jane B.

Jane B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Been a insomniac for all my life,now I can’t wait to go to bed !

Absolutely love my new king firm cloud nine mattress!
Delivery guys were great and service over the phone was excellent.
Quick delivery was awesome too
Thanks heaps Chiropractic beds
I’ll definitely recommend!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct compares to other Furniture Shops

Kate

Kate

Great mattress, great service

Was very happy with the service from Karim, he was friendly, knowledgeable and patient. Mattress is terrific, perfect for my son who is loving it and sleeping well. The base looks nice too.

Cbert

CbertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for that first mattress

We got this mattress for our little man as he graduated to.his big boy bed. It's extremely comfortable and our son is sleeping well.
Delivery was free and super quick. Easy to deal with to change days and came within the time bracket they gave us.

Cess

CessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

King size mattress

The sales consultant was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. This is the 5th mattress we have bought from Chiropedic and honestly best mattresses we have ever owned. Also best prices by far!!

Chee Kong

Chee KongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress and very good service

Paul W.

Paul W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great sleeps at night

From the salesperson at the store to the guys delivering the end product, I could not fault the excellent service all around including prompt delivery and answers to all of my questions

Great mattress

Friendly staff, great service. The store was excellent. The delivery was great and the location of the store is easy to find. I would recommend this store to everyone who needs a new mattress or bedding.

Joe

Joe

I bought a Cloud 9 mattress and I could not have made a better choice.

The stores rep Patricia was great and also 5 star for service and couldn't be any better in understanding what I was looking for because of my bad back problem.

Perfect

Great service. Great delivery. Great mattress will always be my mattress shop from now on...staff are very helpful and have knowledge of their product which helps when choosing. The mattresses we have are different. 3 types for everyone and everyone loves them. Thank you for a great product.

frank

frankGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Easy to find store location the rang of stock that I was looking at was a bargain the quality was fantastic easy to assemble not a problem at all thank you for your help great

Review collected in partnership with Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Disappointed don’t deal with them

For starters the beds and basses that I bought from this company was very poor build quality very bad, l got it delivered and they marked and scratched all my walls and broke my pillar at the front. I sent everything back. People do not deal with this company.?

Russ D

Russ DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is exceptional!

Bought Aura mattresses at the DFO Essendon store on the 2/8/19. Amelia and Vy are​ exceptional! The girls are friendly and really helpful! Would recommend this store than any other store!

Naresh

Naresh

Nice mattress and good customer service

It's been 2 days since I have started using my new mattress and it has been a good experience so far..but what really stands out is the good customer service from the girls at the Nunawading store and also the lady from your head office who called up over the weekend to confirm my delivery.. finally thanks to your delivery guy who went a step beyond to drop the mattress right inside my house even though the agreement was to leave it at the doorstep... will definitely recommend your business...

Zee

ZeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s perfect

Easy to purchase and was delivered on time excellent quality.
Already told friends and family.
Hope to have the same quality for 10 years.
I would recommend this brand to everyone.
Thanks for good job

Review collected in partnership with Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Best choice for firm mattress!

Bought 3 mattresses from Chiropedic - they truly ARE the best when it comes to having a good variety of firm/ super firm mattresses! Vrithi was particularly helpful - she listened to our needs, shared useful insights and made the whole buying process so engaging and smooth! Definitely recommend these guys - they’re beyond amazing!

Outstanding service and Knowledge

I recently bought a new king sized, Cloud 9 mattress from the Nunawading store - the knowledge and expertise from one of the staff - Vrithi, made my experience a much more informed and pleasurable one. I've had the product now for 2 weeks and I'm very happy - Thank you Vrithi for your assistance!

Kristie

KristieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing, sooooo comfortable

It’s honestly the most comfortably we have slept in a long time, was a bit nervous that it wouldn’t be as luxurious without the pillow top but it’s divine.
Staff were sensational, customer service at its finest, it made the whole process enjoyable. I cannot begin to tell you how accommodating they were.

Kathryn M.

Kathryn M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best experience

Bought 2 new beds and bases recently from Essendon DFO, Vy was beyond helpful. She worked out what we needed quickly and made the process so easy. Couldn’t be happier

See all Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct reviews

Jet

Jetasked

How well does this mattress wear?

sanbruce
sanbruce

I've had mine for about 6 months and it is still very firm but comfortably so. There are no indentations where I am sleeping which I have had a problem with in the past with other mattresses. I use a waterproof underlay which is comfortable and does not make me hot. So overall I would say this mattress is the best I have ever had.

Kamma Clarke
Kamma Clarke

The mattress is very comfortable and contours to the body and does not disturb my partner so basically I can get in and out without him knowing & vica vesa. Made here in Braybrook local access - great price and quality I really happy with my choice and have no hesitation in recommending Chiropedic mattress! Don't hesitate go get one or even two or more...

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

We have been supplying mattresses to families and businesses for over 27 years.
We pride ourselves on using only the best materials when manufacturing our mattresses and bases. We ensure this by sourcing top quality materials from leading Australian suppliers such as Dunlop Foams and Bekaert Deslee Textiles. We then back this up with a warranty where should something go wrong, you can deal direct with us –the manufacturer.
Come in and visit one of our Stores or shop online!

Agu

Aguasked

We would like to exchange our mattress on 100 night comfort guarantee. We checked our mattress and as per our knowledge there is no damage. But there might be some aspects such as body impression, slat impression below the bed etc. which only mattress experts will be able to notice.

Can you please tell us what is the process like is there a way to get our mattress checked by chiropedic before we return and buy a new one? If not, once we exchange our mattress for a new one what happens?

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Hi Agu, please send us your invoice number and best contact details to info@chiropedic.net.au and we will get one of our team members to contact you in regards to organising the comfort return swap over.

Arlette

Arletteasked

Can I get my old mattress picked up?

Hi Arlette,
Yes you can get your old mattress removed with selected ranges. For more information about mattress removal feel free to follow the link below.
Regards Amy
Chiropedic Bedding.

Get an answer from our members and Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct representatives