Slumbr Dusk, Slumbr Twilight
Listing monitored by Chiropedic

Happy with it!

The mattress is comfortable and provides a good amount of lumbar support.
Very happy with it and very good value for its great quality as well.
The mattress lives up to the chiropedic quality.

Purchased in October 2021.

Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Hi Adam, thank you so much for your wonderful review and feedback. We're very pleased that you are so happy with your Slumbr Dusk mattress. Thank you for your support in sharing your experience, it means a great deal to us. Enjoy your mattress.

Rishi
RishiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very firm mattress but good customer service

The mattress is too hard for my liking and gave a stiff back in mornings. After the initial hiccup about the replacement fee, the staff member Marie reached out and helped resolve the issue. A mattress topper has resolved it and made the mattress much more comfortable. Overall happy with the company and the customer service.

Purchased in October 2021 for $519.20.

Debbie T.
Debbie T.

Love these mattresses in a box. Have bought one for every member of the family now

Very easy to unpack.
Comfortable and good value for money. Fast and reliable service. I went for the Dusk and it is very comfortable to sleep on. All the family have them now

Purchased in September 2021.

Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Great mattress and great service.

We are very pleased with the mattress, the delivery was quick and saved a lot of trouble when you live in a remote location, overall good service and great product.

Purchased in August 2021.

burcu s.
burcu s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Perfect

I needed firm mattress and this one is the best one I bought so far. I was worried at first buying online but it’s amazingly comfortable. Really happy with the mattress and good price. Thank you

Purchased in August 2021 for $495.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

River's mum
River's mumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How could you not?

We bought a double comfort flex for our son last year and absolutely love the mattress so we decided to get the slumbr for our daughter. I am 5 seconds away from throwing our our temper mattress in the master suite and replacing it with the slumbr. Love how firm the mattress is. Super comfortable and so so supportive!

Purchased in June 2021 for $500.00.

Just what I wanted

I needed a mattress for a guest bed in our loft- up a very narrow staircase. The staff member who helped me was so experienced and gave excellent advice. Not only was it easy to get my slumber dusk up the stairs but it expanded like magic Into the most comfy mattress ever.

Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
MIRZA
MIRZA Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect mattress for regular life.

This is very comfortable mattress, the price and quality is best i am very much happy for it and really thankful to my friend who take me there. I spoke to BOSS he is good man to look after his customers at old geelong rd shop.

Purchased in June 2021 at Chiropedic.

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very comfortable

Absolutely awesome mattress, great night sleep every part of the mattress is so supportive to the whole body even with another person next to you.
Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Great buy.

Purchased in July 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $600.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So comfortable

So happy with our mattress. From the moment it arrived and the way it felt for the first time sleeping on it was dreamy and comfortable.
Very impressed with this product.

Purchased in June 2021 at Koala Living Showrooms VIC, Essendon DFO for $600.00.

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Night 20 and I love this mattress!

Feel full back support whether sleeping on my side or back. Very happy so far, very hard to get out of bed in the morning as it’s so comfy. Highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2021 for $399.00.

Manhattan
ManhattanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfortable

I bought this mattress with no regret. It is comfortable and exactly the mattress I am looking for a long time! Thank you to Chiropedic you are simply the best

Very good quality

I am very happy with the purchase. Quality was same as shown in the display arrangement. Very good costumer service. Highly recommend to those looking for matress with limited budget.

Great bed and Fair prices

I bought this last 8 years ago and still using it. It was great bed and fair prices to affordable. I also recommend many peoples from my community. staffs are also friendly.

Brian W.
Brian W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great mattress

Only had a fairly short time but its comfortable to sleep on. Enjoy bed time now. Wake up feeling a lot more rested than i used to with the old mattress

Purchased in May 2021 for $650.00.

Sleeping PositionSide