Chock-a-box

Chock-a-box

See the Best Storage Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very friendly, flexible and affordable

Very friendly and flexible. Very convenient if you have to move somewhere temporarily before moving to permanent place. Saves unpacking and packing twice which we would've had to do if we used storage. Very easy to use.

Top marks, good short term storage solution

Worked out well, being able to pack the box myself, then not have organise a separate carrier to transport it to the storage facility. Well done Justin & team.

Great company

Awesome service and price. Highly reccomend using choka block pods. So easy to book. Beats all other storage solutions easily.

Excellent service

Chock-a-box was perfect for me and Justin was incredibly helpful. Highly recommend using this business......saves time, money and space. drop off and pick up was easy and my stuff was stored in a very clean dry easy to get to site. Thanks heaps Justin.

Ultimate Customer service experience

For a first time uncertain storage customer I was blown away with the best customer service I have ever experienced. These guys go the extra mile. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chocobox to anyone needing storage short or long term AAAAA+

Professional service, highly recommend

The service was useful and made moving a lot easier. The employee, Peter, was helpful and friendly. They were fast and efficient and very client centred.

very flexible and affordable. great to deal with

These guys are fantastic to deal with. Theyre friendly reliable and most of all flexible which is exactly what you need when moving as it rarely goes to plan. I rescheduled the pick up of our boxes twice and to my amazement they were totally ok with it. They also bring out an extra box free of charge in case you need it.

Awesome service. Makes moving a breeze.

These guys were a delight to deal with. No hidden costs and very honest and respectful. They made moving out of my room very cheap and easy. I would highly recommend this service to anyone.

swallac

swallacBrisbane

OMG! This is the easiest way to move my stuff to storage.

The Chocka box guy delivered a portable self storage unit to my place. They let me keep it in my driveway for two weeks and then came and picked it up the day after I called to say I've finally filled it with all the boxes and furniture I wanted to store while i was having my house renovated. I can't believe they are as cheap as they are considering they deliver and pick up the stuff.

I would recommend them to everyone.