ChoiceLend

ChoiceLend

Brand Manager for ChoiceLend? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.7
Brad M
Brad MSouthwest, VIC

Nightmare To Deal With

We had a home loan with this company and opted to refinance to our bank that we do all our banking with. Choice lend missed the first two settlement dates and offered to reason as to why. I have spent hours on the phone trying to get it sorted with no luck. I would recommend another lender that can handle your issues professionally as well as in a timely manor.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Deedee Martin
Deedee MartinCentral Queensland, QLD

Definitely wouldn't recommend

Will not allow an interest only option which has made things difficult for me, they are very slow to pass on interest rate drops. I cannot wait until I am able to re-finance elsewhere.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018

Other Home Loans

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst bank I have ever dealt with

Sold my property and settlement is over 1 week overdue, bank keeps making up excuses why it cannot settle, keep getting conflicting information from different staff. With each query/phone call there's a new lie and excuse. Can't get a straight answer. Their problem solving skills are non existant.

Lynn
Lynn

paying to high an interest rate

I have been with choicelend for 9 years now. About a month before the last interest rate drop they put my loan up by .15 pc and have not yet passed on the last rate drop which makes my loan a very expensive one all. When I emailed them about this got no response.

Loan Start DateMarch 2010
Home Loans

Find out how ChoiceLend compares to other Home Loans

CatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Taking "no frills" to the extreme

Del Boy
Del BoyMelbourne

Simple, loan only account

I have had no issues with Choicelend. If you are looking for a simple, no-frills, loan only account to save you moving all your bank accounts then this is the way to go. Customer service is in Melbourne, so no weird phone calls after hours. Would definitely recommend!

Loan TypeSplit