ChoiceLend

ChoiceLend

Brand Manager for ChoiceLend? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9
MSmollett
MSmollett

We must have the best broker..

Reading the poor reviews about this lender. I can’t say our experience has been the same. We found the process easy, and service great. Maybe it’s just our great broker!

Loan used forSecond Home
Codebreaker
CodebreakerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero rating for crap bank

Wishgirl
Wishgirl

Worst banking experience

Clunky system resulting in many stressful delays when accessing our funds and staff who have no knowledge or pass the blame. Tried to blame us, the bank we were trying to trade funds to when ultimately it was all on Choicelend end. I read negative reviews and questioned our brokers choice.
Avoid at all costs. I would not recommend banking with choice lend regardless of the financial incentive

Matt
Matt

Unable to refinance/change lenders.

This bank is hopeless when trying to refinance with another institute. My new lender has booked settlement twice only to have Choice lend not come through on their end. They keep making excuses and have been waiting over a month and have no idea when it will go through.

Lea
LeaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

3 off cycle loan increases in first 6 months of loan

Took out a loan in December 2016. On January 10 first rate increase. Followed by more in April and July. There were no reserve bank increases. We were stuck because we had paid mortgage insurance. Be wary if your mortgage broker recommends this option.

gymy777
gymy777Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No issues

Having had many home loans with various financial institutions....I trusted my broker and went with ChoiceLend. I have had no problems to date and the communication piece has been great.

At the end of the day I just want to pay my mortgage off as quick as possible with a no frills institution that will give me what I pay for. I can honestly say this has been the case to date!

These lenders want to suck as much financial gain out of you as possible. That is why they are in business. Lenders have all the same faults. Hey......if I had enough cash to purchase my house I wouldn't be on here giving them a review lol!

Deedee Martin
Deedee MartinCentral Queensland, QLD

Definitely wouldn't recommend

Will not allow an interest only option which has made things difficult for me, they are very slow to pass on interest rate drops. I cannot wait until I am able to re-finance elsewhere.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst bank I have ever dealt with

Sold my property and settlement is over 1 week overdue, bank keeps making up excuses why it cannot settle, keep getting conflicting information from different staff. With each query/phone call there's a new lie and excuse. Can't get a straight answer. Their problem solving skills are non existant.

Lynn
Lynn

paying to high an interest rate

I have been with choicelend for 9 years now. About a month before the last interest rate drop they put my loan up by .15 pc and have not yet passed on the last rate drop which makes my loan a very expensive one all. When I emailed them about this got no response.

Loan Start DateMarch 2010

andrew
andrewadelaide

Slow application and slow to respond to rate cuts

Application process took well over 3 months with many (almost stupid) questions being asked resulted in another week long review process each time. As I was refinancing I told my broker I'd had enough and ready to quit luckily loan came thru soon after. Notice now they are terribly slow passing on rate cuts and slow notifying you. Was with ING before and they were brilliant in comparison. Should have refinanced elsewhere

Loan used forRenovation

Ananth
AnanthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's Simple - DO NOT choose Choicelend

CatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Taking "no frills" to the extreme

APPLEASHA
APPLEASHASYDNEY

Customer gauging and very poor problem solving

Loan Start DateFebruary 2016

Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy to deal with . .

I was a little nervous given the reviews for this company however they have been very easy to deal with. The interest rates are great and yesterday I had to call them to clarify something and the customer service agent was knowledgeable and answered all my questions with a minimal hold time.

Their website is a little clunky and basic however once its set up you shouldn't have any real need to use it or contact them.

Very happy with this lender so far . . .