ChoiceLend

ChoiceLend

Brand Manager for ChoiceLend? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9
MSmollett
MSmollett

We must have the best broker..

Reading the poor reviews about this lender. I can’t say our experience has been the same. We found the process easy, and service great. Maybe it’s just our great broker!

Online Tools
Loan used forSecond Home
gymy777
gymy777Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No issues

Having had many home loans with various financial institutions....I trusted my broker and went with ChoiceLend. I have had no problems to date and the communication piece has been great.

At the end of the day I just want to pay my mortgage off as quick as possible with a no frills institution that will give me what I pay for. I can honestly say this has been the case to date!

These lenders want to suck as much financial gain out of you as possible. That is why they are in business. Lenders have all the same faults. Hey......if I had enough cash to purchase my house I wouldn't be on here giving them a review lol!

Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy to deal with . .

I was a little nervous given the reviews for this company however they have been very easy to deal with. The interest rates are great and yesterday I had to call them to clarify something and the customer service agent was knowledgeable and answered all my questions with a minimal hold time.

Their website is a little clunky and basic however once its set up you shouldn't have any real need to use it or contact them.

Very happy with this lender so far . . .

Online Tools