ChoiceLend

ChoiceLend

Brand Manager for ChoiceLend? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Chukeri
ChukeriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Customer Service help ever....... USELESS

I wanted to get my loan discharged from Choicelend and I had spoken to several different customer Service reps for the last 4 months, and I have not been able to get my loan discharged at all. It is a very big joke and I believe that the big banks would have done this job within a week. To anyone out there STAY AWAY FROM CHOICELEND JOKERS.

• Application Process