ChoiceLend

ChoiceLend (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Home Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Choice lend

Refinanced all my loans to Choiclend from another provider and I could not be happier.

Fantastic rates, loans just humm along, and if need anything I can call customer care and everything actioned over the phone.

Highly recommend

Adam

AdamPerth

Poor poor service

Stay away from this lender. Took 6 weeks to have our construction loan valued and approved (they continued to mess up the valuation) even after we had pre approval. Then on settlement of the land, they decided I would need to come up with an additional $6300 (despite already putting up $103K - everything I had) Now during the building process they are extremely slow to get answers from, and difficult to deal with. Customer service is 50/50, sometimes you get someone that knows whats going on, other times - no clue. Will be changing lender as soon as construction is finished.

Customer service

Hi, I won't recommend this company at all. We are stuck with this loan and their very limited service. The customer service staff do not have very much knowledge and if you ring you will get answers and no results. Their managers apparently don't speak with customers and try sending an email to be followed up they don't answer them. All I can say is steer clear of this company.

July 12th 2019 Update: Avoid this company

very poor customer service they just don't care so don't bother using this company. Very limiting with services which can be offered also. Call center staff have little to no knowledge. They put up there interest rates just before an announcement of them coming down so ending up not passing on what your entitled too

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan Start DateMarch 2013
Loan used for:Investment Property
Lee

LeeAlbany

Loan discharge

ChoiceLend are fine as long as you don't need to ever interact with them! They declined an up stamp on our mortgage for having $38 arrears in rates that we didn't even know about and then we ended up leaving ChoiceLend to go with another bank and it has literally taken 3 MONTHS to get to settlement. You can't even talk to anyone as you have to deal through a broker?? We would strongly suggest not using ChoiceLend!

They have been great

I think choicelend have been great. The loan went through when needed.
The only gripe I have is that they followed the damn banks with the interest rate going up!.
I went with Choicelend to begin with because the banks are just outright greedy.
I don't care what anyone says!, they should be made to stick with the reserves choices! .

DTJ

DTJCranbourne North

CONDITIONAL LOAN APPROVED - RENEGED AFTER ALL CONDITIONS MET

As the title says. We had conditional approval for a construction loan, met all conditions, including purchase of Land with our own money (leaving us nothing), signed building contracts, paid all charges due, then Choice Lend decide not to go through with their offer. We were due to start building in 2 weeks, now we have nothing but a block of land and no funds to get started. F*****g disgraceful act by CL. Time to meet with the Ombudsman.

Catherine

CatherineMelbourne

Disgusting Service and Communication!!

Dysfunctional company - avoid

Very disappointing discharge process

I applied for discharge of my loan well in advance , though , it was mentioned on the discharge form that discharge will take up to 15 days. At day of settlement, FMS didn't show up, resulting in delayed settlement. I got interest penalty of $500 from vendor.
Very disappointing and distressful.

The hidden catches