ChoiceLend

ChoiceLend (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for ChoiceLend? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
Dancin Dave
Dancin Davebacchus marsh

Don't lend money here! They even handle complaints bad!

Helen
HelenWerribee, Victoria

Paid final invoice without required docs and before the house is ready to settle

Alitreboy
Alitreboy

Customer service is lame

I asked for change my direct debit account for home loans but I gotta do with paperwork, signatures and all crap processing.

Terrible service

Their service it terrible. Will never come back. if you are with them. That is fine. If you try to leave that would be a nightmare. Think carefully before you are dealing with them.

My Reviews
My Reviews

3 years, no issues

Have been with choice lend for 3 years, my application went through very quickly and smoothly.
No issues since, bit surprised reading their other reviews.
Great website and friendly customer service if I chose to call.

MCC
MCCMelbourne

Delay in deposit payment despite preapproval and taking ages to be released from their loan when ref

Very good

I read some of these comments and think they must be talking about another company. My experience has been wonderful and you CAN talk to them directly OR through your Broker. They seem to value the business and want to keep me as a client. As for delays, maybe this was due to the Builder, or the Refinancing bank. People always blame someone else. Some of these earlier comments seem to be from keyboard warriors :)

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dimitri
DimitriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy so far

When we purchased our new home, we decided to switch to a non big bank through our broker. He suggested ChoiceLend. There interest rate at the time was very good. We have been happy with the communication. In fact they called me for a review of loan and to do a valuation, and after that result, our interest rate was reduced again. 3 years down the track, and so far we have been happy with their service and product.

RSt
RStWellcamp

slow and unreliable

Even the low interest rate they offered has not been worth it for the appallingly slow rate that they undertake everything. They would not give us pre approval until we had signed a contract and had the stamped council plans...which meant that they wanted us to commit to constructing a home without knowing that we had the finance to do it!! Once that was all sorted we had to wait 4 weeks for the deposit to be paid to the builder, delaying our construction even further, waiting to see how slow they are with ongoing drawdowns. The only thing they did quickly was process the fees & charges to our account!! Can't wait to be done with them.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Choice lend

Refinanced all my loans to Choiclend from another provider and I could not be happier.

Fantastic rates, loans just humm along, and if need anything I can call customer care and everything actioned over the phone.

Highly recommend

Adam
AdamPerth

Poor poor service

Stay away from this lender. Took 6 weeks to have our construction loan valued and approved (they continued to mess up the valuation) even after we had pre approval. Then on settlement of the land, they decided I would need to come up with an additional $6300 (despite already putting up $103K - everything I had) Now during the building process they are extremely slow to get answers from, and difficult to deal with. Customer service is 50/50, sometimes you get someone that knows whats going on, other times - no clue. Will be changing lender as soon as construction is finished.

Customer service

Hi, I won't recommend this company at all. We are stuck with this loan and their very limited service. The customer service staff do not have very much knowledge and if you ring you will get answers and no results. Their managers apparently don't speak with customers and try sending an email to be followed up they don't answer them. All I can say is steer clear of this company.

July 12th 2019 Update: Avoid this company

very poor customer service they just don't care so don't bother using this company. Very limiting with services which can be offered also. Call center staff have little to no knowledge. They put up there interest rates just before an announcement of them coming down so ending up not passing on what your entitled too

Application Process

Lee
LeeAlbany

Loan discharge

ChoiceLend are fine as long as you don't need to ever interact with them! They declined an up stamp on our mortgage for having $38 arrears in rates that we didn't even know about and then we ended up leaving ChoiceLend to go with another bank and it has literally taken 3 MONTHS to get to settlement. You can't even talk to anyone as you have to deal through a broker?? We would strongly suggest not using ChoiceLend!

They have been great

I think choicelend have been great. The loan went through when needed.
The only gripe I have is that they followed the damn banks with the interest rate going up!.
I went with Choicelend to begin with because the banks are just outright greedy.
I don't care what anyone says!, they should be made to stick with the reserves choices! .

DTJ
DTJCranbourne North

CONDITIONAL LOAN APPROVED - RENEGED AFTER ALL CONDITIONS MET

As the title says. We had conditional approval for a construction loan, met all conditions, including purchase of Land with our own money (leaving us nothing), signed building contracts, paid all charges due, then Choice Lend decide not to go through with their offer. We were due to start building in 2 weeks, now we have nothing but a block of land and no funds to get started. F*****g disgraceful act by CL. Time to meet with the Ombudsman.

Catherine
CatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting Service and Communication!!

Dysfunctional company - avoid

Very disappointing discharge process

I applied for discharge of my loan well in advance , though , it was mentioned on the discharge form that discharge will take up to 15 days. At day of settlement, FMS didn't show up, resulting in delayed settlement. I got interest penalty of $500 from vendor.
Very disappointing and distressful.

The hidden catches

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE