ChoiceLend

ChoiceLend

Brand Manager for ChoiceLend? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
MSmollett
MSmollett

We must have the best broker..

Reading the poor reviews about this lender. I can’t say our experience has been the same. We found the process easy, and service great. Maybe it’s just our great broker!

gymy777
gymy777Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No issues

Having had many home loans with various financial institutions....I trusted my broker and went with ChoiceLend. I have had no problems to date and the communication piece has been great.

At the end of the day I just want to pay my mortgage off as quick as possible with a no frills institution that will give me what I pay for. I can honestly say this has been the case to date!

These lenders want to suck as much financial gain out of you as possible. That is why they are in business. Lenders have all the same faults. Hey......if I had enough cash to purchase my house I wouldn't be on here giving them a review lol!

Other Home Loans

Del Boy
Del BoyMelbourne

Simple, loan only account

I have had no issues with Choicelend. If you are looking for a simple, no-frills, loan only account to save you moving all your bank accounts then this is the way to go. Customer service is in Melbourne, so no weird phone calls after hours. Would definitely recommend!

Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy to deal with . .

I was a little nervous given the reviews for this company however they have been very easy to deal with. The interest rates are great and yesterday I had to call them to clarify something and the customer service agent was knowledgeable and answered all my questions with a minimal hold time.

Their website is a little clunky and basic however once its set up you shouldn't have any real need to use it or contact them.

Very happy with this lender so far . . .

Application Process
Home Loans

Find out how ChoiceLend compares to other Home Loans

My Reviews
My Reviews

3 years, no issues

Have been with choice lend for 3 years, my application went through very quickly and smoothly.
No issues since, bit surprised reading their other reviews.
Great website and friendly customer service if I chose to call.

Very good

I read some of these comments and think they must be talking about another company. My experience has been wonderful and you CAN talk to them directly OR through your Broker. They seem to value the business and want to keep me as a client. As for delays, maybe this was due to the Builder, or the Refinancing bank. People always blame someone else. Some of these earlier comments seem to be from keyboard warriors :)

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now
Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Choice lend

Refinanced all my loans to Choiclend from another provider and I could not be happier.

Fantastic rates, loans just humm along, and if need anything I can call customer care and everything actioned over the phone.

Highly recommend