ChoiceLend

ChoiceLend

Brand Manager for ChoiceLend? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.1
MSmollett
MSmollett

We must have the best broker..

Reading the poor reviews about this lender. I can’t say our experience has been the same. We found the process easy, and service great. Maybe it’s just our great broker!

• Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Online Tools
  • Incentivised Review No
  • Loan TypeVariable Rate
  • Loan used forSecond Home
Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy to deal with . .

I was a little nervous given the reviews for this company however they have been very easy to deal with. The interest rates are great and yesterday I had to call them to clarify something and the customer service agent was knowledgeable and answered all my questions with a minimal hold time.

Their website is a little clunky and basic however once its set up you shouldn't have any real need to use it or contact them.

Very happy with this lender so far . . .

• Application Process