Abode Prime Flooring a great product

Purchased abode flooring from Choices Capalaba The 2 guys that laid the floor were pleasure to deal with. They went through a lot of trouble to ensure that they did a perfect job. The end result was just beyond our expectations. They even helped to put our dining table back in its place. No extra fee expected. Highly recommended.

Roger Allan

Roger AllanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Choices Bulleen - Excellent and attentive service

I would like to thank Scott Shearer and all his people at Choices Bulleen for attending to all our flooring needs for our residence. Works included installation of extensive areas of vinyl plank flooring and carpet as well as supply of Ceramic tiles for wet areas. Showroom staff were always patient and helpful to explain our various options. Tradespeople were experienced and timely. We also welcomed the attention given to some minor issues which arose after installation was completed. Five stars from us.

Gowrita

GowritaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Imperfect job completion - Unsightly Gap

There has been several gaps in the laminate floor that was installed (Choices flooring in Fountain Gate) and it has been nearly a year but no one came to fix the problem although they said someone would do it. Wondering if the jobs are being outsourced and the person in charge is uncontactable.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerIllawarra, NSW

Disgusting service

he service at Albion park was disgusting, have a major problem with the way the floor was lay , they won't step up to their responsibility, after I went in there to talk again about the problem the manager stood so close to me and was over speaking in my face I had to walk out due to heart problems as I was so embarrassed and upset

They were saying this in normal and next they was saying that we have taken these out ourselves

Danielle

DanielleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Quality Flooring and Great Service

I was so happy with the flooring by Choices Batemans Bay in my new home... The service was fantastic and the vinyl planks and carpet were laid perfectly.... I would highly recommend the Choices Team in Batemans Bay

Jenna H.

Jenna H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flooring issues

VJCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just don’t do it. Lie to get you to buy. And try to avoid warranty claims.

Choices F.Choices Flooring

Hi, we are sorry to hear of your experience and would like to speak with you directly. Could you please advise which store you are dealing with and also your name. Thanks, Choices Flooring Head Office

VJC

Hi Choices, you can feel free to respond to my Facebook messages for any further details (which I can see you have been reading). When it’s not a public platform you don’t seem interested in my complaint.

Cath Watkins

Cath WatkinsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero Customer Service

Fortitude Valley store fantastic

John Sumegi at Choices Flooring Fortitude Valley advised me on the best European oak engineered flooring. He organised everything: delivery, superb master craftsman installer, acoustic rubber and testing. Highly recommend.

Choices F.Choices Flooring

Thank you so much for visiting our store! We’re glad you had a great experience and were able to select the flooring from our extensive stock selection.

Holly V.

Holly V.South East Queensland, QLD

Great quality! Fantastic installation!

I worked with Luke at Capalaba and he made the process so easy. He helped me with making the right choices in the type of material, look and design. He took his time and was so lovely and professional. The installation technician, John, arrived on time everyday, worked so hard and was so friendly and courteous. It was not an easy installation, but John did a fantastic job of prepping the floors, keeping me updated and the finished product was so amazing! It was worth every cent! I choose the Lux Vinyl Karnedean range and it looks so good. Waterproof, hard wearing, insulted (so good for apartments) and the materials and design are of a high quality.

Choices F.Choices Flooring

We’re happy to hear that you were impressed with our flooring services! We hope to see you again. We are here if you need anything in the future.

Horrible experience.

I will NEVER give my business to choices horsham again. I have been spoken down to. Belittled and snapped at, all infront of my kids, whilst simply enquiring about prices. Prices which were incorrectly explained to me in the end anyway. Unfortunately i still have half a house to floor and i will now have to find a new company to assist me. Terrible sales man, with a miserable attitude and no respect for me as a fellow human. You personally Just cost your company a $1700 job.

Josh Preston

Josh PrestonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

Would just like to say a huge thank- you to Nikita from Choices Flooring Bundall. Her customer service was exceptional. Let a loan her product knowledge was outstanding. Choices Bundall was the first store we went into & didn't consider going anywhere else after leaving. As everyone with young children would know, shopping can be quiet hard. Nikita provided colouring in & entertainment whilst we looked around, which put our mind at ease. We greatly appreciated her patience. We assumed the process would be daunting but it was nothing but easy going. We are over the moon and can't thank Choices Bundall enough.

Choices F.Choices Flooring

It’s great to hear that you had a good experience at our store! We hope you can recommend us to friends and family and visit us in the future if any other projects come up.

IGr

IGrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Turned up late

Purchased new carpet for our house,was called the day before to be told a time frame.Which was between 7 and 9 am.
Waited till 9am no show,no phone call
I called them,they said one of the installers was sick,now they will be there between 11 and 1.
1 pm no show called again.
They turned up at 1.20 pm.
The installers themselves were great no complaints.
Due to the fact they didn't call to advise me they are going to be late,i will not get my kitchen floor from them.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

A disappointing experience remedied by good staff

We had a poor experience with the installer however both Stefan and Denise from choices flooring have been very helpful in getting things fixed up.

It does demonstrate a lot about a company who are willing to fix these kinds of things

Choices F.Choices Flooring

Thank you for leaving us a review! We’re happy to hear that our employees understood your needs and were able to get you what you wanted.

Ryan G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Returned to fix issue

Laminate flooring had sunk. The subcontractor was away on holidays and then they came good on their word and returned to fix the issue. Overall happy enough with the service.

Choices F.Choices Flooring

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to working with you again!

Ryan G.

Highly recommend Choices Flooring Frankston.

monty163

monty163Hunter Region, NSW

Fabulous

We needed a quote quickly for an Investment Property Jamie from Choices Flooring , Young quoted and Kerrie was really helpful with choosing our carpet all in less than a week It was laid ! Amazing

Choices F.Choices Flooring

Thank you for your review! We’re happy to hear that our services lived up to your expectations. Enjoy your new flooring!

John Keel

John KeelMid North Coast, NSW

Love this carpet

Bring back the commercial with the dancing girl in the red dress
We have wool carpet bought in 2011 still like new and was less expensive than nylon
very happy with it.Would recommend it

Choices F.Choices Flooring

We appreciate the time you took to write a review for us! And thank you for coming by - we are always more than happy to answer your questions.

Josh T

Josh TPerth, WA

horrible experience where I have been mislead and ignored

baz

bazSydney, NSW

Excellent from go to whoa from choices flooring balgowlah

Just had cavalier bremworth carpet installed and it looks fantastic. The store staff were very good and the layers arrived on time,were very pleasant and did a top job. Excellent result all round.

Choices F.Choices Flooring

We’re very happy to hear that you got great customer service at our store! We’ll be sure to give our employees your positive feedback. Thank you for choosing Choices Flooring!

M Loke

M LokeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most Disturbing - Choices Flooring Centenary (in Jindalee)

Geeperk

Geeperkasked

Is there a head office phone number or email address where I can contact regarding installation and quality issues with new carpets (installed in January)?

Choices F.Choices Flooring

Hi, please call (03) 9850 9311 and ask to speak to a product representative. Thanks, Choices Flooring Marketing.

Rose

Roseasked

Please tell me can I make a complaint about a Choices Flooring completed job? I have already spoken to owner/manager of the store who said the problem created by the tiler is unfixable.

Rose

Roseasked

Choices Flooring store manager told me there is no choice but to use metal edge on internal doorway after laying vinyl tiles. Is that true? Or can wood dowel material be used instead to avoid feet being cut by sharp edges when the product does not sit flat because of the uneven floor?

Rosie,

I have checked with our product manager and he is happy to chat to you about your issue: 03 9850 9311 - Ask for Terry Triggs.

Thanks,

Ingrid

**********************************

Hi Ingrid,

There is not a clear cut answer to Rose’s question. What has to be taken in to account is the subfloor and if vinyl tile is butting up to another flooring category that has a height variance. The sales consultant might have suggested the trim to be used is a Ripple Trim, which is metal cover plate with a design finish (ripples). Depending on the “other” category a tile trim can be used, which has a seamless edge.

As mentioned, there are to many variables. Maybe have Rose ring me directly

Cheers