• Job Satisfaction

Kerry and Ruth

Kerry and RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changes the quality of the entire place.

We had to arrange carpet between guests visits from another City. High risk decision.
Scott and His team did the lot. Measured, gave us a competitive quote, moved and reinstalled furniture and the carpet looks superb.
Best decision we could have made.

Hi Kerry,
Thanks for the feedback. Could you please advise which store you are referring to so we are able to pass on your comments?
Kind Regards, Choices Flooring Head Office

Jennib35

Jennib35Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous Carpet laid so quickly and expertly

Just had Hayden here to lay new carpet. Wonderful product and couldn't believe how quickly the underlay and carpet was laid. It looks fantastic and they even vacuumed after. Thank you to Jared at Choices Flooring Erina and thank you Hayden and Shay.

Dot

DotVictoria

Great service from start to finish

Decided on Lambert’s because of their great service. Jenna in the showroom is just so patient and lovely, nothing was too much trouble. No pushy salesmanship either. The guys have just finished laying my hybrid floor! We love it. They did such a professional job. One area that needed to be ramped is not even noticeable. Can’t recommend them enough.
Thanks to all for a non stressful process !

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

A perfect job meeting all expectations

We had our downstairs hallway and kitchen tiles replaced by vinyl flooring, as well as our stairs and upstairs hallway which was all carpet. A three day job that was handled professionally by the team from Capalaba. They arrived on time each day, did an excellent job of removing the old carpet, laying the Ardit base and all of the vinyl boards. The work required a lot of odd shapes and corners, but you would never know it was challenging as their finished work was so professional. The three people who carried out the work were always open, friendly and prepared to talk about what was going to happen so that there were no surprises. Their price for all this was competitive and I would thoroughly recommend Choices Capalaba to you.

Susan M.

Susan M.Sydney, NSW

Choice Flooring Blacktown store staff not very professional

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Hi Susan, we are sorry to hear that you have had this phone interation with the store and will be sure to let them know. Thank you, Choices Flooring Central Office.

AndreaSydney, NSW

5 Stars Service, Carpet Quality and Installation

I just got my carpet installed by 2 great guys Allen and Toke. They turned up punctually and took their time doing a great job.

In the store Marty was very patient and answered all my questions and was informative and helpful without being at all "sales-ey". He let me take samples home and take all the time I needed to weigh up options

The website is not very helpful, it is inconsistent within itself, not especially intuitive to use or informative and doesn't include many of the carpet and wood flooring options that are available instore so far better to visit the store in person.

5 stars

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thanks for the feedback Andrea. Could you please advise which Choices Flooring store Allen and Toke worked for so we can let them know. Thanks, Choices Flooring Central Office.

Hornsby NSW

Andrea

Marty is the guy in the Hornsby store.

Fran  Craig

Fran CraigSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Choices Flooring Southern Highlands team

Iam happy to say this was an easy and stressless experience. The sales team were professional, helpful and really polite and easy to do business with. The installation guys, were polite, prompt and did an amazing job. I highly recommend.

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thanks for letting us know Fran. We are glad you had a great experience with our Southern Highlands store!

KayeL

KayeLSydney, NSW

Excellent Service & Product

Contacted Choices Flooring Forster Tuesday afternoon as the heavy rain ruined our carpet in a bedroom of our rental property. Guests arriving two days later on Friday. Chose a nice wool carpet that was in stock. Although they were very busy they squeezed us in and the carpet was installed Thursday morning. Brilliant. Looks great. All the staff were so helpful. Definitely recommend.

sam

samMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid due to terrible workmanship and customer service - choices pooraka sa

• +3

Vickie L.

Vickie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Stunning results - Seamless

We’ve now dealt with Gemma at Alderley on 3 different occasions over the last couple of years, each for various flooring options- carpet, floor boards & a beautiful floor rug. Our last interaction was as always seamless, whereby she educated us on the most effective flooring for our situation and delivered same in a timely manner. The installers have always done a great job. Highly recommended!

lost a good sale

Visited the Choices Flooring store at Centenary Centre today. Went back to them as i had bought flooring from them before. Picked the same flooring that we bought before expecting the amount to be what we were told was the cost per square metre, then the good news it would cost us $150.00 extra to get it from their warehouse. Bear in mind this was the run of the mill laminate flooring so nothing special about it. What did we do went to the carpet shop two doors down and bought the same product and spent $1500 with them. Someone needs to be to look at their business practices

Julie

JulieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Over the Moon

From the moment I organised for a quote to be done until the laying of the carpet in my granny flat, I could not fault the team at Choices Flooring. Although not the cheapest of the quotations I got, they were able to juggle the upcoming work on their books and fit me in before I needed the job to be completed by. Thanks guys - you are a legend

Nola C.

Nola C.Queensland

Eternity stain resistance carpet

Our Eternity stain resistance carpet (18 months old) is far from stain resistant,
we had to move furniture recently and found timber stains on the carpet, I also moved a large red glass vase that I had (never had water in it) under the vase there was a pinkish stain, after contacting the store and the manufacturer we were told there was nothing wrong with the carpet,
I have had the furniture for years on lighter carpet and it never stained.
10 year warranty on stains is rubbish and the after market service was terrible
Never again would I buy from choices carpets

Sad Business

Sad BusinessSydney, NSW

Very unprofessional - a shocking way to run any business

We hade an appointment for a home visit from the Castle Hill store.
When they were over 30 mins late we rang them to be told they were only minutes away.
When they arrived a hour late and blamed traffic - didn't introduce themselves or apologise for their timing - and then had forgotten to bring an agreed sample floorboard.........but wait.......they then got cranky at us and spat the dummy and walk out.......yep walked out...... and believe it or not - this was the owner of the Castle Hill store.......... We are so glad we learnt what this company was like at this early stage.
You be the judge.........thanking you.

Anne Brown

Anne BrownLaunceston, TAS

couldn't be happier

Excellent hard wearing product, so impressed with the lady that helped me decide on colour etc (Denise) she made a daunting job so much easier and she didn't mind that it took me ages to decide after taking lots of samples home.

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thanks for the feedback Anne. Which store were at? Would like to pass on your comments.
Kind Regards, Choices Flooring Head Office

very disappointed

Abode Prime Flooring a great product

Purchased abode flooring from Choices Capalaba The 2 guys that laid the floor were pleasure to deal with. They went through a lot of trouble to ensure that they did a perfect job. The end result was just beyond our expectations. They even helped to put our dining table back in its place. No extra fee expected. Highly recommended.

Roger Allan

Roger AllanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Choices Bulleen - Excellent and attentive service

I would like to thank Scott Shearer and all his people at Choices Bulleen for attending to all our flooring needs for our residence. Works included installation of extensive areas of vinyl plank flooring and carpet as well as supply of Ceramic tiles for wet areas. Showroom staff were always patient and helpful to explain our various options. Tradespeople were experienced and timely. We also welcomed the attention given to some minor issues which arose after installation was completed. Five stars from us.

Gowrita

GowritaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Imperfect job completion - Unsightly Gap

There has been several gaps in the laminate floor that was installed (Choices flooring in Fountain Gate) and it has been nearly a year but no one came to fix the problem although they said someone would do it. Wondering if the jobs are being outsourced and the person in charge is uncontactable.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerIllawarra, NSW

Disgusting service

he service at Albion park was disgusting, have a major problem with the way the floor was lay , they won't step up to their responsibility, after I went in there to talk again about the problem the manager stood so close to me and was over speaking in my face I had to walk out due to heart problems as I was so embarrassed and upset

They were saying this in normal and next they was saying that we have taken these out ourselves