• Job Satisfaction

Fran  Craig

Fran CraigSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Choices Flooring Southern Highlands team

Iam happy to say this was an easy and stressless experience. The sales team were professional, helpful and really polite and easy to do business with. The installation guys, were polite, prompt and did an amazing job. I highly recommend.

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thanks for letting us know Fran. We are glad you had a great experience with our Southern Highlands store!

KayeL

KayeLSydney, NSW

Excellent Service & Product

Contacted Choices Flooring Forster Tuesday afternoon as the heavy rain ruined our carpet in a bedroom of our rental property. Guests arriving two days later on Friday. Chose a nice wool carpet that was in stock. Although they were very busy they squeezed us in and the carpet was installed Thursday morning. Brilliant. Looks great. All the staff were so helpful. Definitely recommend.

sam

samMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid due to terrible workmanship and customer service - choices pooraka sa

• +3
Vickie L.

Vickie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Stunning results - Seamless

We’ve now dealt with Gemma at Alderley on 3 different occasions over the last couple of years, each for various flooring options- carpet, floor boards & a beautiful floor rug. Our last interaction was as always seamless, whereby she educated us on the most effective flooring for our situation and delivered same in a timely manner. The installers have always done a great job. Highly recommended!

lost a good sale

Visited the Choices Flooring store at Centenary Centre today. Went back to them as i had bought flooring from them before. Picked the same flooring that we bought before expecting the amount to be what we were told was the cost per square metre, then the good news it would cost us $150.00 extra to get it from their warehouse. Bear in mind this was the run of the mill laminate flooring so nothing special about it. What did we do went to the carpet shop two doors down and bought the same product and spent $1500 with them. Someone needs to be to look at their business practices

Julie

JulieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Over the Moon

From the moment I organised for a quote to be done until the laying of the carpet in my granny flat, I could not fault the team at Choices Flooring. Although not the cheapest of the quotations I got, they were able to juggle the upcoming work on their books and fit me in before I needed the job to be completed by. Thanks guys - you are a legend

Nola C.

Nola C.Queensland

Eternity stain resistance carpet

Our Eternity stain resistance carpet (18 months old) is far from stain resistant,
we had to move furniture recently and found timber stains on the carpet, I also moved a large red glass vase that I had (never had water in it) under the vase there was a pinkish stain, after contacting the store and the manufacturer we were told there was nothing wrong with the carpet,
I have had the furniture for years on lighter carpet and it never stained.
10 year warranty on stains is rubbish and the after market service was terrible
Never again would I buy from choices carpets

Sad Business

Sad BusinessSydney, NSW

Very unprofessional - a shocking way to run any business

We hade an appointment for a home visit from the Castle Hill store.
When they were over 30 mins late we rang them to be told they were only minutes away.
When they arrived a hour late and blamed traffic - didn't introduce themselves or apologise for their timing - and then had forgotten to bring an agreed sample floorboard.........but wait.......they then got cranky at us and spat the dummy and walk out.......yep walked out...... and believe it or not - this was the owner of the Castle Hill store.......... We are so glad we learnt what this company was like at this early stage.
You be the judge.........thanking you.

Anne Brown

Anne BrownLaunceston, TAS

couldn't be happier

Excellent hard wearing product, so impressed with the lady that helped me decide on colour etc (Denise) she made a daunting job so much easier and she didn't mind that it took me ages to decide after taking lots of samples home.

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thanks for the feedback Anne. Which store were at? Would like to pass on your comments.
Kind Regards, Choices Flooring Head Office

very disappointed

Abode Prime Flooring a great product

Purchased abode flooring from Choices Capalaba The 2 guys that laid the floor were pleasure to deal with. They went through a lot of trouble to ensure that they did a perfect job. The end result was just beyond our expectations. They even helped to put our dining table back in its place. No extra fee expected. Highly recommended.

Roger Allan

Roger AllanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Choices Bulleen - Excellent and attentive service

I would like to thank Scott Shearer and all his people at Choices Bulleen for attending to all our flooring needs for our residence. Works included installation of extensive areas of vinyl plank flooring and carpet as well as supply of Ceramic tiles for wet areas. Showroom staff were always patient and helpful to explain our various options. Tradespeople were experienced and timely. We also welcomed the attention given to some minor issues which arose after installation was completed. Five stars from us.

Gowrita

GowritaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Imperfect job completion - Unsightly Gap

There has been several gaps in the laminate floor that was installed (Choices flooring in Fountain Gate) and it has been nearly a year but no one came to fix the problem although they said someone would do it. Wondering if the jobs are being outsourced and the person in charge is uncontactable.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerIllawarra, NSW

Disgusting service

he service at Albion park was disgusting, have a major problem with the way the floor was lay , they won't step up to their responsibility, after I went in there to talk again about the problem the manager stood so close to me and was over speaking in my face I had to walk out due to heart problems as I was so embarrassed and upset

They were saying this in normal and next they was saying that we have taken these out ourselves

Danielle

DanielleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Quality Flooring and Great Service

I was so happy with the flooring by Choices Batemans Bay in my new home... The service was fantastic and the vinyl planks and carpet were laid perfectly.... I would highly recommend the Choices Team in Batemans Bay

Jenna H.

Jenna H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flooring issues

VJCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just don’t do it. Lie to get you to buy. And try to avoid warranty claims.

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Hi, we are sorry to hear of your experience and would like to speak with you directly. Could you please advise which store you are dealing with and also your name. Thanks, Choices Flooring Head Office

VJC

Hi Choices, you can feel free to respond to my Facebook messages for any further details (which I can see you have been reading). When it’s not a public platform you don’t seem interested in my complaint.

Cath Watkins

Cath WatkinsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero Customer Service

Fortitude Valley store fantastic

John Sumegi at Choices Flooring Fortitude Valley advised me on the best European oak engineered flooring. He organised everything: delivery, superb master craftsman installer, acoustic rubber and testing. Highly recommend.

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thank you so much for visiting our store! We’re glad you had a great experience and were able to select the flooring from our extensive stock selection.

Holly V.

Holly V.South East Queensland, QLD

Great quality! Fantastic installation!

I worked with Luke at Capalaba and he made the process so easy. He helped me with making the right choices in the type of material, look and design. He took his time and was so lovely and professional. The installation technician, John, arrived on time everyday, worked so hard and was so friendly and courteous. It was not an easy installation, but John did a fantastic job of prepping the floors, keeping me updated and the finished product was so amazing! It was worth every cent! I choose the Lux Vinyl Karnedean range and it looks so good. Waterproof, hard wearing, insulted (so good for apartments) and the materials and design are of a high quality.

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

We’re happy to hear that you were impressed with our flooring services! We hope to see you again. We are here if you need anything in the future.

Lisa P.asked

Why are the quotes not broken down with pricing? The quotes only name the type of flooring and then have a total? I have received some quotes for carpet and Vinyl as we are building a house. I was quoted the same for all vinyl and 3 bedrooms of carpet and vinyl throughout the house????? Not sure how they work out the quotes??? Can anyone let me know? Thanks

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Hi Lisa, please advise which store you are dealing with? It does sound strange that the carpet and vinyl prices were exactly the same. Thanks, Choices Flooring Head Office.

Lisa P.

East Maitland. I would have just liked it all broken down.

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thanks Lisa. Please advise your full name so I am able to contact the store.
Kind Regards,

Geeperk

Geeperkasked

Is there a head office phone number or email address where I can contact regarding installation and quality issues with new carpets (installed in January)?

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Hi, please call (03) 9850 9311 and ask to speak to a product representative. Thanks, Choices Flooring Marketing.

Rose

Roseasked

Please tell me can I make a complaint about a Choices Flooring completed job? I have already spoken to owner/manager of the store who said the problem created by the tiler is unfixable.

Get an answer from our members and Choices Flooring representatives