Choices Flooring
See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Choices Flooring

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Leigh Iry
Leigh IryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic. Highly Recommend

Choices Flooring provided the blinds, curtains, carpet and outdoor cafe blinds on my recently completed new home. The quality of the materials and the workmanship applied to the install is easy evident. I am extremely happy with the outcome, it all looks fantastic, coupled with excellent customer service and communication. I happily recommend choices flooring as a professional company, with fair pricing and a large product range, to anyone making selections for their home.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Avoid Choices Flooring Carpet Flooring Bateman's Bay.

We installed planks for 5500 dollars, and there was a very minor issue with the plank. They fixed the issue removing one of the planks but they refused to install the tile back. The customer service was very unhelpful and rude. Especially Cliff and Beck. Will never choose this company again.

Mark and Sheryle
Mark and SherylePerth, WA

Good product and service.

It was a pleasure to deal with Alison, Simon and Chris from Choices Cannington.
The process from initial shop contact through quoting and installation was trouble free and the installed carpet looks great.

MAM
MAMSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Totally Disgusted in Choices Flooring Mitchell ACT

Floor Types PurchasedBamboo and Carpet

Mrs Stark
Mrs Starksydney

really terrific service from Choices Flooring, Mittagong NSW

Great help instore from Jane and Axl, prompt measuring and carpet laid by expert fitter within a week. I could not be more pleased with their service, great communication and very nice people. And the carpet looks lovely!

Pauline
PaulineIllawarra, NSW

Complaint

6 years ago I paid some $10,000 for carpet throughout my home. Around 18 months ago it began to buckle. Due to COVID lockdown I waited to make a complaint. On 25 February I called the Fairy Meadow store to ask someone to look at it. I have since make 3 more calls and paid a visit to the store and am still waiting for someone to at least call me. I am quite beside myself as the carpet is dangerous and your company doesn't seem to be interested.
Can you please help

Stephent
StephentSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Job

Clare and Jarrod from Erina Choices did a fantastic job helping us buy the right flooring for our home. All the way from product knowledge and advice, great value for money and I would recommend them to anybody needing flooring

Horrible experience

I went to choices Warners bay for a flooring quote. I experienced such an unfriendly atmosphere, felt like they did not want a client in the shop. Maybe it was empty for a reason. They gave me such an expensive price comparing to the other local shops, apart from an unbelievable unwelcoming service. Awful experience.

CMG
CMGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and service

I recently had vinyl flooring installed through Choices Flooring by Smiths in Mornington. Everyone we dealt with was really helpful and friendly. The product range and pricing was really good. The installation quality was far better than expected. They really went above and beyond - removed tiles that I’m sure weren’t originally included as part of the job so the gradient with the slurry would be better and we’d get a better result; the finish around our skirting boards was fantastic. Very impressed. Really recommend.

Chris H
Chris HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was a pleasure to work with the team at Choices Flooring Niddrie VIC. Ours was only a small job, but from the start to the finish, everything went smoothly. Great customer service. I felt like they really appreciated our business. Thanks Lisa, Adrian and Jay.

Rickie
RickieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nouvelle Taupe Vinyl Planks plus Tesconi Carpet in Bedrooms

I have nothing but praise for Jared and his team at the Erina. Very professional service.
Love our new flooring. Great to walk on and really opens up our living area.
The installers were great. Moved our furniture, put it back and cleaned up when finished.
I highly recommend Choices Flooring at Erina.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Vinyl

Great job by Choices Erina

I recently had carpets in living areas and a hybrid flooring staircase installed in our home by Jared and his team from Choices Erina. Great no nonsense service coupled with professional and courteous installers. I would recommend this company to anyone considering new floor coverings

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet and Vinyl

Dani H.
Dani H.

Soft and beautiful

Purchased carpeting and was very happy with their work. Will be purchasing bamboo flooring for my kitchen and living room as my next project. I’m very happy and would happily recommend.

Floor Types PurchasedCarpet

Vinyl strips faded to a disgusting green

Our house was built and Vinyl strips were laid three years ago. The middle is original vs what they look like now. Company refuses to replace them. Have lodged a complaint with department of fair trading

Tom Gester
Tom GesterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and product Knowledge

Excellent service and product knowledge, The showroom had great option, clean and presentable
I definitely recommend anyone show looking for budget to high end products to check them out.