• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Jody

Jody

Fantastic job!

So happy with my new Hybrid floating floors, lovely team at Doncaster, thanks Nick and Scott. Really professional, very nice finish. Lovely, polite guys who came out to fit it, thanks Jakob.
Highly recommend. Photos attached

Jeremy D.

Jeremy D.North-West & West coast, TAS

Quality and Quick

Had the whole house done in no time at all... Great work. And when two small problems were pointed out, they sent two guys around to fix them the next day. Can't ask for much better service than that!

Fantastic experience

Many thanks to Jarred & his team of experts. Such a big range to choose from. Absolute best service then any competitors I visited. Very best 5 star service from measure & quote , selecting carpet & installation. Just perfect.
& a huge thank you to Hayden & Shay for installing.

Kind regards, Roslyn Madden

KIRK KRONEMBERG

KIRK KRONEMBERGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Choices Baldhills - Really really pleased

Huge thanks to Ben, Wendy and Dez for making the whole experience as quick and painless as possible. Great communication all the way through from Wendy, Ben came out at a time that suited me, he gave me advice on what would best suit my unit as I'd never done this before. I choose what they had in stock and Dez laid it the next day with no waste. I read a few reviews of different carpet companies before choosing Choices and I'm really glad I went with these guys.

Disappointing customer experience

Initial job was avearage at best. Then came an insurance job. Craig Lamb operations manager was horrible. He spoke to us like dirt. NEVER would we recommend purely from this.

Rosa

RosaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Above & Beyond!

ABOVE and BEYOND! - That is what comes to mind when someone asks about Choice Flooring. Jared, the Owner at Erina did exactly this; he not only attended to what I needed with precision and care, he even attended and helped me out with someone else's problem. He has strong business ethics and this does not come easily these days. A huge thank you for Choice Flooring and the way you run your business. Your team at Erina were helpful, polite and installers extremely professional; it is a high commendation to you.

SuzanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my new carpet!

A+service. Went to showroom Saturday. Came to quote and measure Monday morning.
Price on the spot. Paid deposit and ready for installation a week later. Brilliant service and quality product.

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Hello Suzanne, Thank you for the amazing review! Can you please advise us which store you have been dealing with so we can pass on the amazing feedback. Thanks, Choices Flooring Marketing!

Frankston :)

Dona

DonaPerth, WA

Excellent Service

We have done our master bedroom with Solomans Flooring Balcatta. We are extremely happy with the product the cosyand the service they have provided. We do highly recommend Solomans Flooring.

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thanks Dona, however I think you may have posted your review on the wrong page. Kind Regards, Choices Flooring Central Office

DianaHunter Region, NSW

Holes in carpet

Carpet layer decided to cut around the door stops without asking, I put in a complaint and he returned, I was told he did not remove them because if he broke them he owned them. The door stops cost all of $3 and to make it worse my husband who was in the other room would have removed them if asked, I still have holes in my carpet and will not recommend or use them again

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Hi Diana, can you please advise which store you were dealing with? Thanks Choices Flooring Central Office.

Heatherbrea

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thanks Diana, please provide your full name and contact details so our Customer Liaison Representative can discuss this matter with you. Thanks

Find out how Choices Flooring compares to other Services

This company gave me an excellent service

This company gave us everything
The best carpet
Anthony was very helpful and informative from the beginning
Ian his boss was very approachable and obliging . We carpeted our house with the most beautiful carpet and the layers tony and David were so professional, we would recommend them highly .
I would use choices flooring silver water to all my family and friends . Thank you guys from Terri and Lou

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

HI Therese, Thanks for the feedback. Can you please advise which store you were dealing with so we can pass on your comments? Kind Regards, Choices Flooring Central Office.

Silverwater

Therese M Davis

I would like to also thank Phil from silverwater for all his help and expertise.

KBurger

KBurgerErina

Excellent service

I would recommend Choices Flooring Erina for their excellent after sales service. They ensured that the quality of the job was of a high standard and that I was 100% happy with the outcome.

TrishSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Highly Recommend

Mel and the team were really great they bent over backwards to make my experience stress free. Dean was very meticulous about the finish and look.I would definitely highly recommend.

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Hi Trish, thanks for the feedback. Your floor looks great! Please advise which store you dealt with so we are able pass your feedback to them. Kind Regards, Choices Flooring Central Office.

It was the Goulburn store

Belinda Eddy

Belinda EddySydney Surrounds, NSW

GREAT product, great service and great installation

What a fantastic team, from deciding, to ordering, to paying, to installation. Every thing was perfect including the price! Really friendly, helpful group of people. Would highly recommend Choices Flooring, Erina.

Matthew Williams

Matthew WilliamsDarling Downs, QLD

My Windows Are Amazing

From our first visit the team at Choices Toowoomba were incredible! They know their products, they can advise if the customer needs advice and direction in choices. Superb Team Work!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
JMcC

JMcC

Professional Service and Workmanship

I was very impressed with the professionalism of my dealings with Scott (Bulleen / Niddrie stores).

The workmanship was spot on and the two installers, Scott and Jake were polite and highly experienced.

Very positive experience all round. Thank you!

Peter

PeterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New Carpet

Recently had the house recarpeted by Choice, Sunbury. Very good service, good advice. Reasonable price. Excellent measure up. Carpet layers turned up on time , did a good job & tidied up afterwards. We are very pleased. Thank you.

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service - love our carpet

The whole experience at choices flooring in Niddrie was amazing. From the initial service I’m store, to Nick, who came to do our measure and quote, to the carpet installers who came to lay the carpet. Everyone was professional, helpful and we could not be happier with the end result.

LarraineSydney, NSW

This floor looks great very happy

Decided on impressive ultra with the help at choice floorings at Taren point the girls were great and so was Paul very helpful so happy with the floor and the laying very good job and nice people wouldn’t hesitate in recommending. Was a bit worried about choosing laminate but we love it so easy to maintain. Thankyou choice at Taren point xx

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thanks Larraine. Are you referring to the Caringbah store in Sydney? Please let us know and we will pass on your feedback, Kind Regards, Choices Flooring National Office.

Larraine

Yes I am everyone there was great would use them next time if any

JLA

JLAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

for the best service

Go to Choices Ferntree Gully for service, Rachel will assist you without making you feel rushed or pressured. She has the knowledge and makes choosing your carpet a pleasure. I left the shop confident of my selection.

Varinder

VarinderSydney, NSW

Floor looking beautiful, excellent Job done!

Flooring is a lifetime investment and after searching internet for a month trusted choices flooring Castle Hill team. Two ladies in the store very professional and helpful to make the right decision. We installed quickstep impressive ultra laminate floor 12 mm with quiet step underlay. Installing team of husband and wife are pro and done a fantastic job. Our floor in the new house is looking great and got a lot of compliments from visitors.

Suzie L.

Suzie L.asked

Choices Flooring Carpet Flooring

Which type of dark carpet will be best for everyday use all through the home. We want it to last a long time, be easy to clean, & soft underfoot. Thanks.

Bev.asked

Choices Flooring

I had a floating floor installed last year by the local Choices shop and the installers did a beautiful job so naturally I went back to the same shop to arrange for vinyl flooring to be installed in my kitchen/dining area. However later that evening after the vinyl was installed I noticed a very small pice of the top layer of the vinyl was missing, about the size of a piece of confetti. My son also showed me where the installer had patched an area between the dining area and the living room. The vinyl was wide enough that this should not have needed to be done. I contacted the shop and the manager inspected the vinyl and agreed with me the whole floor needed to be replaced as the hole was a manufacturing problem. Since then he is now saying heavy furniture must have been dragged on the fllor but this did not happen plus the hole is very neat and does not have the look of a rip. He is saying the layer is a liar and is responsible. My contract is with the shop only. They have a contract with the supplier and the layer, not me. I have studied consumer law in an admin degree so know my rights. I want this matter settled to my satisfaction. Could you pleas give me a phone number too speak to someone please?

Trish

Hi Bev the only contact Number I had was the shop number so I can’t really help you sorry.

Bev.

I thought that the head office of Choices would have a phone number I could ring to discuss this problem. I understand the business I dealt with is a franchise so surely Head Office have some say in how each individual shop deals with customer complaints. I will take the matter further if this is not resolved.

Hi Bev,

Please advise which store location you were dealing with so we can get the store to contact you direct.

Kind Regards,

Choices Flooring - Central Office

Lisa P.asked

Choices Flooring

Why are the quotes not broken down with pricing? The quotes only name the type of flooring and then have a total? I have received some quotes for carpet and Vinyl as we are building a house. I was quoted the same for all vinyl and 3 bedrooms of carpet and vinyl throughout the house????? Not sure how they work out the quotes??? Can anyone let me know? Thanks

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Hi Lisa, please advise which store you are dealing with? It does sound strange that the carpet and vinyl prices were exactly the same. Thanks, Choices Flooring Head Office.

Lisa P.

East Maitland. I would have just liked it all broken down.

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thanks Lisa. Please advise your full name so I am able to contact the store.
Kind Regards,