Choices Flooring Carpet Flooring

4.4

• Job Satisfaction

Belinda Eddy

Belinda EddySydney Surrounds, NSW

GREAT product, great service and great installation

What a fantastic team, from deciding, to ordering, to paying, to installation. Every thing was perfect including the price! Really friendly, helpful group of people. Would highly recommend Choices Flooring, Erina.

Peter

PeterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

New Carpet

Recently had the house recarpeted by Choice, Sunbury. Very good service, good advice. Reasonable price. Excellent measure up. Carpet layers turned up on time , did a good job & tidied up afterwards. We are very pleased. Thank you.

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service - love our carpet

The whole experience at choices flooring in Niddrie was amazing. From the initial service I’m store, to Nick, who came to do our measure and quote, to the carpet installers who came to lay the carpet. Everyone was professional, helpful and we could not be happier with the end result.

Carpet Flooring Companies

Find out how Choices Flooring Carpet Flooring compares to other Carpet Flooring Companies

JLA

JLAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

for the best service

Go to Choices Ferntree Gully for service, Rachel will assist you without making you feel rushed or pressured. She has the knowledge and makes choosing your carpet a pleasure. I left the shop confident of my selection.

Zara S.

Zara S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely love the carpet could not be happier

What a great bunch of people not.one but 3 times choice flooring coffs harbour has gotten me.out of trouble, the last two times mandy has done out of her way to make sure I got what I needed at the price I could afford, also going out of her way to make conversation even themru this hard time of social distancing. A huge thankyou from me and my family

Kerry and Ruth

Kerry and RuthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Changes the quality of the entire place.

We had to arrange carpet between guests visits from another City. High risk decision.
Scott and His team did the lot. Measured, gave us a competitive quote, moved and reinstalled furniture and the carpet looks superb.
Best decision we could have made.

Hi Kerry,
Thanks for the feedback. Could you please advise which store you are referring to so we are able to pass on your comments?
Kind Regards, Choices Flooring Head Office

Jennib35

Jennib35Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous Carpet laid so quickly and expertly

Just had Hayden here to lay new carpet. Wonderful product and couldn't believe how quickly the underlay and carpet was laid. It looks fantastic and they even vacuumed after. Thank you to Jared at Choices Flooring Erina and thank you Hayden and Shay.

AndreaSydney, NSW

5 Stars Service, Carpet Quality and Installation

I just got my carpet installed by 2 great guys Allen and Toke. They turned up punctually and took their time doing a great job.

In the store Marty was very patient and answered all my questions and was informative and helpful without being at all "sales-ey". He let me take samples home and take all the time I needed to weigh up options

The website is not very helpful, it is inconsistent within itself, not especially intuitive to use or informative and doesn't include many of the carpet and wood flooring options that are available instore so far better to visit the store in person.

5 stars

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thanks for the feedback Andrea. Could you please advise which Choices Flooring store Allen and Toke worked for so we can let them know. Thanks, Choices Flooring Central Office.

Hornsby NSW

Andrea

Marty is the guy in the Hornsby store.

KayeL

KayeLSydney, NSW

Excellent Service & Product

Contacted Choices Flooring Forster Tuesday afternoon as the heavy rain ruined our carpet in a bedroom of our rental property. Guests arriving two days later on Friday. Chose a nice wool carpet that was in stock. Although they were very busy they squeezed us in and the carpet was installed Thursday morning. Brilliant. Looks great. All the staff were so helpful. Definitely recommend.

Julie

JulieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Over the Moon

From the moment I organised for a quote to be done until the laying of the carpet in my granny flat, I could not fault the team at Choices Flooring. Although not the cheapest of the quotations I got, they were able to juggle the upcoming work on their books and fit me in before I needed the job to be completed by. Thanks guys - you are a legend

Nola C.

Nola C.Queensland

Eternity stain resistance carpet

Our Eternity stain resistance carpet (18 months old) is far from stain resistant,
we had to move furniture recently and found timber stains on the carpet, I also moved a large red glass vase that I had (never had water in it) under the vase there was a pinkish stain, after contacting the store and the manufacturer we were told there was nothing wrong with the carpet,
I have had the furniture for years on lighter carpet and it never stained.
10 year warranty on stains is rubbish and the after market service was terrible
Never again would I buy from choices carpets

Roger Allan

Roger AllanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Choices Bulleen - Excellent and attentive service

I would like to thank Scott Shearer and all his people at Choices Bulleen for attending to all our flooring needs for our residence. Works included installation of extensive areas of vinyl plank flooring and carpet as well as supply of Ceramic tiles for wet areas. Showroom staff were always patient and helpful to explain our various options. Tradespeople were experienced and timely. We also welcomed the attention given to some minor issues which arose after installation was completed. Five stars from us.

Cath Watkins

Cath WatkinsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero Customer Service

Josh Preston

Josh PrestonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

Would just like to say a huge thank- you to Nikita from Choices Flooring Bundall. Her customer service was exceptional. Let a loan her product knowledge was outstanding. Choices Bundall was the first store we went into & didn't consider going anywhere else after leaving. As everyone with young children would know, shopping can be quiet hard. Nikita provided colouring in & entertainment whilst we looked around, which put our mind at ease. We greatly appreciated her patience. We assumed the process would be daunting but it was nothing but easy going. We are over the moon and can't thank Choices Bundall enough.

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

It’s great to hear that you had a good experience at our store! We hope you can recommend us to friends and family and visit us in the future if any other projects come up.

IGr

IGrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Turned up late

Purchased new carpet for our house,was called the day before to be told a time frame.Which was between 7 and 9 am.
Waited till 9am no show,no phone call
I called them,they said one of the installers was sick,now they will be there between 11 and 1.
1 pm no show called again.
They turned up at 1.20 pm.
The installers themselves were great no complaints.
Due to the fact they didn't call to advise me they are going to be late,i will not get my kitchen floor from them.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

A disappointing experience remedied by good staff

We had a poor experience with the installer however both Stefan and Denise from choices flooring have been very helpful in getting things fixed up.

It does demonstrate a lot about a company who are willing to fix these kinds of things

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thank you for leaving us a review! We’re happy to hear that our employees understood your needs and were able to get you what you wanted.

monty163

monty163Hunter Region, NSW

Fabulous

We needed a quote quickly for an Investment Property Jamie from Choices Flooring , Young quoted and Kerrie was really helpful with choosing our carpet all in less than a week It was laid ! Amazing

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thank you for your review! We’re happy to hear that our services lived up to your expectations. Enjoy your new flooring!

baz

bazSydney, NSW

Excellent from go to whoa from choices flooring balgowlah

Just had cavalier bremworth carpet installed and it looks fantastic. The store staff were very good and the layers arrived on time,were very pleasant and did a top job. Excellent result all round.

Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

We’re very happy to hear that you got great customer service at our store! We’ll be sure to give our employees your positive feedback. Thank you for choosing Choices Flooring!