Choices Flooring Laminate Flooring

Choices Flooring Laminate Flooring

Flooring issues

Choices Dandenong are taking no accountability for our faulty flooring, they are telling us that the flooring has become faulty/dangerously slippery due to the way it has been cleaned (with water in a mist mop) when the manufacturer attended to inspect our flooring, they advised me I'd need to clean all of it (on hands and knees) with acetone on a microfiber cloth! I must also mention that I have a newborn baby in my home in which they knew of! (And yet they still asked me to use strong fumes in my home)

They did not even care when I told them I am scared I will fall over with him in my arms. I have fallen over a couple of times and thankfully not with my baby! I have to wear socks with grips on the bottom or shoes with rubber underneath when I am walking around in my own home. The manufacturer, installer of the flooring and builder of the home have now wiped their hands clean and have left me with the flooring how it is, as they will not rectify this issue. Very disappointing!

Job Satisfaction

Returned to fix issue

Laminate flooring had sunk. The subcontractor was away on holidays and then they came good on their word and returned to fix the issue. Overall happy enough with the service.

Job Satisfaction
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to working with you again!Highly recommend Choices Flooring Frankston.