Choices Flooring Timber Flooring

Choices Flooring Timber Flooring

1.0 from 1 review

horrible experience where I have been mislead and ignored

Terrible service from start to finish. I was lied to about the flooring and told it required very little maintenance. After only a few months I started to notice the flooring was extremely dry in mutiple areas. Not long after there where visable stains. I contacted choices and they gave me the run around constantly told somebody would contact me wait a week call again same thing. Finally they come out to inspect the floor and tell me its an "older version" an oiled product that required being re oiled at least once per year. I told them had I have known i never would have purchased it. They apply a sample coat that fades after mearly 8 weeks. I am told they will come out to do the floor and they would be in contact. It has now been 10 months since i first issued the complaint and nothing has been done. I emailed choices on friday morning and of course have had no response. Unfortunately it looks like legal action is required :/

Sorry, there are no questions about Choices Flooring Timber Flooring but you can read 7 questions about Choices Flooring.