Choices Flooring Timber Flooring

• Job Satisfaction

Vickie L.

Vickie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Stunning results - Seamless

We’ve now dealt with Gemma at Alderley on 3 different occasions over the last couple of years, each for various flooring options- carpet, floor boards & a beautiful floor rug. Our last interaction was as always seamless, whereby she educated us on the most effective flooring for our situation and delivered same in a timely manner. The installers have always done a great job. Highly recommended!

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerIllawarra, NSW

Disgusting service

he service at Albion park was disgusting, have a major problem with the way the floor was lay , they won't step up to their responsibility, after I went in there to talk again about the problem the manager stood so close to me and was over speaking in my face I had to walk out due to heart problems as I was so embarrassed and upset

They were saying this in normal and next they was saying that we have taken these out ourselves

VJCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just don’t do it. Lie to get you to buy. And try to avoid warranty claims.

Choices Flooring
Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Hi, we are sorry to hear of your experience and would like to speak with you directly. Could you please advise which store you are dealing with and also your name. Thanks, Choices Flooring Head Office

VJC

Hi Choices, you can feel free to respond to my Facebook messages for any further details (which I can see you have been reading). When it’s not a public platform you don’t seem interested in my complaint.

Fortitude Valley store fantastic

John Sumegi at Choices Flooring Fortitude Valley advised me on the best European oak engineered flooring. He organised everything: delivery, superb master craftsman installer, acoustic rubber and testing. Highly recommend.

Choices Flooring
Choices FlooringChoices Flooring

Thank you so much for visiting our store! We’re glad you had a great experience and were able to select the flooring from our extensive stock selection.

Josh T

Josh TPerth, WA

horrible experience where I have been mislead and ignored