Choosi (page 2 of 14)

Reece

ReeceCanberra 2600, ACT

Knowledgeable, fast and great service

The guy I spoke to was really knowledgeable of the products. He provided me all the information I asked for to assist me in choosing the pet insurance to suit my needs. He sounded bubbly and gave all round great customer service. Thanks again for all your help.

JVP

JVP

Fantastic and easy process

Dee was fantastic. She knew her products, was professional and efficient. I spoke to Dee last week when she said she would call me back. Excellent customer service. Dee deserves a pay rise.

Perfect customer service

I was treated respectfully. Lee was very helpful and gave some constructive advice without promoting one particular product over another. This resulted in me taking out the correct policy to meet my needs

KyMolo

KyMoloSydney, NSW

Professional & Friendly

Very professional and friendly service, I received a return call when advised I would, quick and easy to arrange cover and my consultant was extremely knowledgeable on the product I was after. Thank you for making it easy for me to compare the products

Great customer service

Michelle listened and gave me all the information I needed.
It was so much easier having someone who understands different types of covers explain it all to me in a way I could understand.

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you received form Michelle and I will be sure to pass this on to her and her team.

New Life insurance policy

Sam was professional and friendly
Helpful and able to call back when she had agreed to, to continue with policy application after I had needed to confirm medical history information.

Pak Ka Kelvin

Pak Ka KelvinSydney, NSW

Easy and quick process

Easy and quick process to get insurance cover where someone explains the cover in simple terms! Would recommend others to give them a go. Also friendly staff who aren't pushy.

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, easy and great!

Got a response email straight away & the process for applying was quick & easy. Gave a good amount of information regarding the policy. Happy with the process and fast approval time.

Judith

JudithPerth, WA

The staff member was very helpful, explained all details relevant for our situation and Choosi involvement etc. We will most likely consider Choosi for our other needs when re-evaluating our circumstances. Thank you.

Fresh W.

Fresh W.

I need this cover for my husband's peace of mind.

I decided to get funeral insurance because of my advancing years. I found the consultant very helpful and pleasant but I am a little concerned with the speed of the whole process. I am not sure seniors who are not as quick witted would understand the whole thing - I work every day and am pleased to report that my brain is still working as normal :)

Catie Bortolot

Catie BortolotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pet insurance

I was not aware I could get pet insurance via Australian Seniors the customer service person was really helpful and explained everything easily and concisely. Very profession and great rate 10/10 thank you

Hi Catie,
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received and that we can provide you with suitable options for your pet insurance.

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life insurance

Very nice and helpful staff and I'll highly recommend them to anyone... I was very impressed with the quality and professionalism.. If anyone has any questions of which company is best for insurance.. I would be happy to help them by telling them of your staff..

Donna

DonnaSydney, NSW

Fantastic

I went on site and was not expecting to get anywhere with my query. On receiving a call from Choosi I was extremely surprised at the professionalism and the handling of my enquirie. I am now saving $105.00 per month on my pet insurance for 2 dogs and 75% refund on vet bills. My old insurer was charging me more and cutting my reimbursement from 80% to 60%.

Emily

EmilyGoulburn Valley, VIC

So helpful and great customer service

My customer service provider was so helpful and found me a great deal. She was relatable and extremely kind I really appreciate her help. She was 10 out of 10 in my books.

Lousy wine

Lousy wine

Very Good

Very helpful staff.
Bit annoying to have thirty words in the review
If I knew this I would not have submitted.... takes too much of my time!
Maybe 10-15words would appeal to your customers.

Hi Lousy wine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others, we appreciate it.
Sharon

rolly

rolly

Great help with little fuss

Was very clear and perfect what we were getting and very helpful. Easy to talk to and convo flowed freely like old friends and all questions answered. Also offered any other inquiries into products.

Helpful and Clear

Helpful consultants who called back when they said. Not pushy and easy to talk to. Offers a range offered presented and explained. Showed an interest in my needs and my pets.

Radha

RadhaSydney, NSW

This is perfect!!

Very easy to navigate around. I was able to get whatever I wanted from the web page and complete the task I had on hand. I have nothing else to say about it.

Hi Radha,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am pleased to hear that you found our website to be user-friendly and that we could assist with your query.

Antoinetted

AntoinettedSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

The consultant was excellent had all the facts and figures he was able to answer all my questions he had an amazing phone manner I would recommend your company great job

Great Service

He was very nice and straight forward. Lots of information but put in a clear concise way. Highly recommend. Did all the comparing for me. Too easy great customer service