Choosi (page 2 of 18)

4.1

Terryanne

TerryanneHunter Region, NSW

Perfect

wonderful service , fully explained by your lovely consultant. Easy to deal with and was not pressured into anything. Choosing my insurance made it so easy and in fact I have told my friends about the wonderful service

Customer RelationsChoosi

Excellent Service! Professional, polite and friendly.

My Choosi staff member was brilliant! Explaining all the options for our pet , ins and outs clearly and in a friendly approachable way. Highly Recommend! Thanks so much you guys!

Gail

GailGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

More than pleased with the attention I received.

John was lovely and so well informed re my Pet Insurance. I felt completely reassured and satisfied after I hung up. A delightful young man and so well versed. He answered all my questions and I am very pleased with my Policy. A very knowledgeable and patient young Man.

Ebony

EbonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent, very helpful

A really helpful, comprehensive and friendly service. Answered all my questions about a pet insurance policy. Had a really thorough understanding of the product. A very enjoyable customer service experience.

Great People Skills

This morning was excellent speaking with a knowledgeable person.The consultant gave excellent information on my new policy spoke clearly.It was great and relaxing process.Will be telling my friends about my experience.

Customer RelationsChoosi

Time is if the essence for some

Took 49 mins which is longer than in office probably and although Michelle was pleasant and helpful I thought there was so much to take in that it was easier to just say yes than expect her to read it all again.

Deborah

DeborahSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Very comprehensive information supplied to make my decision. Easy to understand and affordable. Very friendly consultant. Explained all the options to me. Asked if they could help with anything else.

Hi Deborah,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we could assist with your insurance needs.

Florence

FlorenceHunter Region, NSW

Very good

Zena from choosi was very good and patient, she answered all my questions and gave me time to think about my decision, not being pushy helped me to decide and make a choice.

Shinnee

ShinneeVictoria

Perfect communication

Simple, straight to the point. Highly recommend they do all the work. Easy & affordable. My consultant was very friendly & patient, I’m very impressed with the overall service. He awnsered all my queries.

Expectations met

My consultant was extremely patient, factual and empathetic towards my needs. She had a sense of humour and even thanked my pet for me. I would recommend Choosi to anyone

Hi Rodney,
I'm delighted to hear of the great service that you received from one of our helpful team members and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you.
Alisa

Absolutely PHENOMENAL customer service!

I was looking to purchase pet insurance for my Bernese Mountain Dog, Bill Murray, but I had no idea what I was doing. I spoke with Evan, a well-mannered young man with a great sense of humour who made this old bat cack herself multiple times throughout the call. He was very helpful and even went above and beyond helping me decide what I should cook tonight with the ingredients I had available. Thank you Evan for the wonderful recipe you provided for Hungarian Goulash, it was delicious!

AngieGippsland, VIC

Excellent explanation of those 'grey areas' in Pet Insurance.

I was very impressed by a well-spoken young man, Evan.
He answered all my queries effectively.
I would now recommend Choosi, Evan obviously very content in his job, they must be ok.

Hi Angie,
It's fantastic to hear of the service you received from our helpful team member, Evan, and were left feeling fully informed. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it.

Thank you.

brilliant

fast call back, clear & well presented information. catered to my budget. Angel was just wonderful. give her a pay rise & an extra week paid holiday. information was emailed promptly. all round pleasant to deal with

Hi Brenden,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Angel and that we could assist with your insurance needs.

Luckie L.

Luckie L.Sydney, NSW

Easy to understand, make decision easy too

CHOOSI makes a compare the policy of each company easy to understand, easy to compare, and easy to pick the right policy that suits you. Save my time , my money

Hi Luckie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we were able to assist with your insurance needs and of the ease in which your were able to choose the right policy for you.

Stephen

StephenCentral Queensland, QLD

Great friendly service from Evan

The best options available for pet insurance. The customer service was friendly and helpful from Evan. I would definitely recommend choosing choosing I’d you are looking for competitive insurance for you pets

Hi Stephen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the friendly, helpful service that you have received from Evan and that we could assist with your Pet Insurance needs.

Denise

DeniseSydney, NSW

Pet Insurance

We just purchased pet insurance through Choosi and were very satisfied with the service Rupen provided. He explained the benefits and compared policies enabling us to choose the policy that suited us best.

Julie V.

Julie V.Central West, NSW

Well Done

I am very thankful for using Choosi it was very easy and uncomplicated and I got what I wanted a great quote. The staff was very professional and friendly it was a relief to be able to get great service.

Candy R.

Candy R.Kimberley, WA

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE JEREMY

The service from the get go was so committed, professional and on time. My consultant worked so hard to follow up at all the right times to make it happen really easily. Thank you so much!

SEC

SECPerth, WA

A huge relief

The person who contacted me from Choosi was brilliant, informative and I didn’t feel as though someone was trying to sell me something, rather work through options with me. It took a lot of pressure off having to navigate my was through the many options available.

Pet insurance

You did all the hard work for me. In giving my dog Serena all the cover she needs . Covering anything that may happen but hopefully doesn’t. Thank you for your help.

Hi Daintree,
I'm delighted to hear we have been able to assist you when choosing the cover that is suitable for you and Serena and that we can provide you with peace of mind. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.