Choosi (page 3 of 17)

4.1

Ian Stevenson

Ian StevensonSydney, NSW

Monica was magnificent

This is how customer service should be, helpful and just a nice person to talk to about pet insurance. No hard sell, just gave out the facts and was very patient with lots of questions

Maryann

MaryannGippsland, VIC

such a lovely lady I spoke to wish everyone was like her she made my day thank you

Lovely lady i spoke to she made my day, wish every one was like her it would make you want to answer the phone when it rings 100 times a day lol thank you

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Was perfect exactly what I needed

Was very helpful an easy to understand an got everything I needed an was treated like a person just not another customer a pleasure to deal with would recommend to anyone

John

JohnPerth, WA

Great Service

Just received the insurance docs and for Life Insurance and obviously have not tested whether the insurance company actually pay out (and hope not for many years), but the experience for getting getting the quotes was fast and painless with no pressure applied to sign up immediately

Hi John,
Thank you for taking a fantastic review. I'm glad to hear you received great service and the process for your quote was met with ease. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us.

Marianne

MarianneCentral West, NSW

Helpful and clear information

Very helpful and thorough with information I would recommend Choosi to my family and friends
The young man who I spoke with was very friendly and great at his job

Kirk

KirkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very fast and easy!!!

Very fast and easy! Everything was explained in a way that you can understand and it did not take too much of my time. Would recommend to friends and family.

Hi Kirk,
We appreciate you writing your wonderful review. I'm delighted to hear the process to set up your policy was met with ease and that it was explained well. Thank you for sharing your recommendation.
Alisa

Well trained pleasant staff.

Staff are well trained and knowledgable in their work. Everyone is pleasant and helpful when dealing with them.
Returned phone calls as promised. Pleasure to deal with professional people. Thankyou.

Hi Kerry,
Thank you for writing such a lovely review. I'm glad to hear you had a great experience speaking with our friendly and informative staff and appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us.

It’s ok only

36 minutes on the phone for what you call easy and straightforward I don’t think so was promised certain paperwork only to find out it was not going to happen

Hi Wayne,
I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with your recent experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into this and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Jason

JasonPeel, WA

Pet insurance

I had a great experience with Choosi pet insurance my dog breed wasn't on the breed list they got it sorted and got all the information needed so i could insure my dog.

Find out how Choosi compares to other Insurance Comparison Websites

Easy, quick, simple and helpful

Got great product information and lots of policies to compare and choose from. They called and were very helpful over the phone and I was able to arrange a suitable policy fast.

Christopher

ChristopherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer Service

Your consultant Jeremy was polite, friendly, informative and very helpful. This made the task of shopping around for life insurance much easier. He followed through as promised too. Thank you

Hi Christopher,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm pleased to hear Jeremy provided you with great service and the necessary information for you to make an informed decision on what cover is best for you.

Rikki B

Rikki BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The woman I spoke to from Choosi provided excellent customer service. She was very lovely and helpful with my quote. I ended up
signing up to an insurer for myself. Great service.

Hi Rikki,
Thank you for sharing your kind words with us on your experience. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we could assist with providing you a quote.

Good price

I was already sold on RSPCA, especially after looking at your website. Then for some reason you could get me the cover for $6 less than going directly to RSPCA. So thank you for the call.

Hi James,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I'm glad to hear we were able to provide you with affordable cover that suits your needs.

Dene-Marie M.

Dene-Marie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expert Customer Service & Friendly

Efficient, incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to get pet insurance from. Amazing. The wonderful woman I spoke with was fantastic and patient and I don’t usually buy straight away. But she was so knowledgeable that I Felt comfortable with my policy.

Rachel

RachelCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Customer Service

Extremely helpful and super friendly. The gentleman I spoke with had, Extensive product knowledge and took the time to explain in detail all of requirements and inclusion with the policy I wanted.

Christine

ChristineSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Highly recommend

They helped me to find a cheaper policy with higher benefits. They showed me where I could save with multiple comparisons. I couldnt be happier with the help I received. Thank you!

Hi Christine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to hear that we are able to provide you with affordable cover that is suitable to your needs.

Sandie

SandieCentral West, NSW

Omg Rita your perfect and amazing

The lady we had I believe her name was Rita was absolutely amazing and so helpful and fun was happy to joke and laugh around but was professional I couldn’t of asked for a better consultant and found is the best cover out there explained everything would be back for everything and FYI she needs a pay raise or promotion ASAP

Justin

JustinCentral Queensland, QLD

Very informative and friendly and answered all my questions and explained all my options to me thoroughly very happy I made the choice to go through choosi for my insurance needs thank you.

Tracey Busuttil

Tracey BusuttilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service

I was very pleasantly surprised when I received a phone call from Choosi as I was initially only researching Pet Insurance and about to sign up elsewhere, however it made my choose very easy, the gentleman was knowledgeable and personable, would highly recommend your service.

Lukec

Lukec

Unrealistic insurance rates

Can't say I am impressed at all. I enter details for a quote for my car and select the cheapest (woolworths), only to find the price goes from 630 to 780 on the insurers website. So the actual quote is more that 20% higher than the bait price on the website. Then I update the insured value to the actual value of my car rather than the ridiculous low ball value that is $9,000 below the actual value, and the annual price goes to $1,050. So, if you want a quote off by 50%, this is the site for you.

I am sure they will just reply that they rely on the prices provided by the insurers, and that is probably true, but it doesn't make it accurate or worthwhile for customers.