Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Chris Bell & Bells Removals (page 2 of 8)

4.5

Excellent work Happy all the time nothing was any trouble

Big move 4 bedrooms 2 storey house lots of gear moved from Bellerive to Sandford. The guys where always talking and having a joke made the day not so stressful Definitely would recommend them. Thank you.

Karina S

Karina SHobart, TAS

Efficient, courteous and the guys had a great sense of humour! Made moving much less stressful! Thankyou fellas.

Removal of a items in a 4 bedroom house, short distance to delivery. The service was very efficient. From pick up to delivery and set up of beds etc the guys were fantastic.

Ali M.

Ali M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Smooth sailing

Very happy with Bells. The entire process from uplift in Hobart to delivery in Victoria went smoothly with no breakages or damage and that included a few weeks storage in their Melbourne facilities. Thankyou team

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Chris Bell & Bells Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Greg

GregHobart, TAS

Chris Bell & Bells Removals... moving house with confidence that precious gear is in safe hands

Our many precious items of 3BR home were moved a short distance into storage with the sort of care I would take if I managed the move myself. Commendable effort!

ecc

eccbrisbane

Moving from the mainland? Just buy new stuff.

To be honest, as some other interstate moves have said this was terrible service start to go. They wouldn't confirm a pickup date or a drop off date, took so many phone calls, never called back or followed up on anything they said they would. My stuff arrived dirty, including my bed and sofa so this was not worth it at all. Transit time was six weeks. I wanted to move my things from interstate mostly because I thought it was wasteful to buy new things for no reason, but in retrospect my advice for people moving to Hobart would be to buy stuff from a furniture/appliance company online and get them to deliver it the day after you arrive because this just made me stressed and depressed about the whole move.

Easy Move

We moved 57m from the Huon Valley to Latrobe in 24hrs. Everything ran to plan and all of the staff were friendly and helpful. Special shout out to Scott and the moving team for their efforts. 100% recommend !!

Vin

VinHobart, TAS

Moving was made as easy as …

Our recent move was foreseen to be a huge task - we'd accumulated so much over the years in a 40sq house that we were dreading the need to eventually take that big step and down-size. We were so glad to have Bells take on the task of organizing, carefully packing and transporting various loads over a number of days - all to arrive at destination on time and everything in absolutely perfect condition. Management, office staff and the actual crew were so professional yet easygoing. We're so pleased that all went to plan - thanks to Bells Removals.

Roz T

Roz THobart, TAS

Excellent service in all aspects

13 cubic meters from Bayswater Victoria to Hobart, Tasmania. Everything happened in a faster timeframe than I was expecting. All the staff were polite and the office staff were particularly helpful.

Rob G

Rob GTasmania

Always Brilliant

We have moved our whole household several times around Tasmania, always with Bell’s. They are friendly, professional, on time and affordable. We wholeheartedly recommend them. Nothing broken and nothing missing.

Furniture Removalists

Excellent service and great price

Our move was from Melbourne to Hobart and besides everyone else’s quotations Bells were the best. Above all a great staff and very responsive. The boys who came for the removal absolutely outstanding. Very energetic n quick. Very friendly service

Kim H

Kim HHobart, TAS

Great value professional service!

Bells' staff were helpful, prompt and professional from my initial enquiry through to quote and the actual move. This business provided great service and the cost was surprisingly inexpensive. Very happy I chose Bells Removals!

Brigitte

Brigitte

Great smooth interstate move

We had 2 houses belongings to be moved from tassie to nsw. Chris himself was professional and far better priced than all the big companies. The guys who collected and delivered where fantastic friendly and professional . Highly recommend Bells

Bells Removal....Positive, professional, seamless removalists.

Vikki

VikkiHobart, TAS

Ongoing personalised quality service

Moved a 3 bedroom house and stored most of the contents as I was temporarily moving to much smaller accommodation. Since then I have added to and subtracted from my contents.
The staff have always been most helpful and friendly.

Lauren

Lauren

AVOID

Steph K

Steph Kmelbourne

Friendly, accomodating and professional removalist

Moving from an apartment in Hobart to Melbourne with self packing (boxes provided by Bell's). This was the second time I have moved with Bell's (once within Tasmania). Previously I had moved with other removalists.

Staff were all very friendly and accomodating - they didn't mind the multiple phone calls I made to confirm things and were very helpful. The moving process was carefully done and they kept me informed throughout the process.

They were reasonably priced when compared to other companies but provided similar if not superior service.

Highly recommend them especially for those moving in and out of Tasmania.

Richard

RichardMargate

Big move went well

Big move from country Queensland to Margate Tasmania.

Started and finished on time and all went smoothly.

Very happy with the service.

Rob

RobHobart

Hassle Free move with Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Ben H

Ben HNew Norfolk

Great to work with

We rang to move 2 separate locations in Sydney to a little country town in Tasmania. Your price bet all the other removalists by more than $5000, every time! Bells time frames are quick and reliable. They quote particular time frames and they stuck to it! I will refer Bells to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Thank you Bells

Stress Free Move

Unit, 1 bedroom but it was a large one bedroom as struggled to fit items into a 3 bedroom house. The move was a short distance and it was over time but that is because I have so much "stuff". The Staff were friendly and efficient, nothing was broken and it was a stress free move.

See all Chris Bell & Bells Removals reviews