Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Chris Bell & Bells Removals (page 4 of 8)

4.5

Great service!

I used Bells to move a piano. Everything happened when they said it would and more importantly the removalists were friendly and helpful. Rhonda

AlyB

AlyBCygnet

Untrustworthy Cowboys

We moved our furniture from NSW to Tasmania. When we received our furniture at the other end, we found that they had damaged our bikes (pulled the break and gear wires) dented our fridge and washing machine. punched holes on our couches and left scuff marks and dents on our chars and tables. They also snapped the lid off our bin. Despite the fact that the people who delivered the furniture witnessed the damaged they refused to even apologise when we complained to the company and they denied it all. They even said the furniture was in the exact condition it was when uplifted, which is rubbish.
We chose them because they were cheaper than others however, it is clear there was a reason for it.

Why choose anyone else?

I work on the rule “If it ain’t broke, why fix it “. This sums up my experience I have had with Bells Removals every time I have needed their services. Friendly, polite, punctual, thoughtful and careful regardless of whether they are packing and moving a priceless antique or an old garden table. I wondered if the service would still be so “stress free “ when I found that Linley had retired, but Chris (son) has filled his shoes perfectly. Thank you - a very satisfied customer

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Chris Bell & Bells Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Bevmarks Nunawading

Bevmarks NunawadingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantiastic Service

Using Bells to co-ordinate a delivery for our customer from Melbourne to Tasmania was very easy, great communication from the team with a price that was unbeatable. Small move with only 1 KSS mattress and Bedframe.

Thanks again from the Bevmarks Nunawading Team.

Reliable and professional

I have used Chris Bell Removals for previous interstate and local moves. This time around we required storage prior to moving into our new home. Every move has gone without a hitch. This time around, Chris was spot on with the estimate of household goods to be stored and moved. The removalists certainly know their business. Nothing was too hard or a problem. Pick up and delivery was incredibly well organised and our household goods arrived safely.

Great Service

My partner and our two kids used Bells removal to relocate from Hobart to Brisbane. We took everything in our house with us so it was a big move. Pick up was as arranged as was delivery, and everything arrived in undamaged and in full. Easy, stress free, efficient and friendly service!!

Sasha

Sasha

Very efficient service

Moved a 2 bedroom house with so many boxed items to furnitures and appliances. It's our first time to hire a removalist and glad I choose Bells out of all the other companies I have inquired! The staff responds very fast to all of my inquiries whether by email of over the phone. All our things came to Tasmania without any damages in such a short wait! We had our things collected on the 6th of July and was delivered on the 13th! Just 7days! Amazing! Thanks Bells! And please, extend our thanks most especially to Mark who collected and delivered our things for handling everything smoothly!

Maggie Bullock

Maggie BullockHobart, TAS

Sydney to Hobart

Bells Removals coordinated my Sydney to Hobart move totally stress free. Although I had concerns re the 2nd floor apartment with no lift being a stumbling block for any removalist team I was SO wrong. The 3 man team worked in harmony with themselves and with me. From the 1st call I made to Bells all my questions were reassuringly dealt with professionally. They are holding my posessions in storage until my new home is completed, affording me peace of mind. Moving is on the lower end of any fun to do list but my move was made as pleasant as any move could be, by the great staff in the office to the well oiled team on the day. Thank you Bells.

Bell's Removals Great Service and Great People

You can trust Bell's Removals for service & reliability

Bell's removals, organised my removal for two houses, interstate, in one move. they were approachable, reliable and on time for the removal and the staff were friendly and responsive. Everything went without a hitch.

Exactly what was needed

The Bells Removals team did a fantastic job. The whole process was straightforward, from getting a quote to having everything moved and set up. Everyone involved was professional and supportive, and the delivery was completed without incident. We would certainly use Bells again.

Move to happiness

Bells moved our 2 separate unit contents from Sydney on the appointed days and delivered them to our new home in Tasmania on the promised date. Can't thank them enough, from the office staff to the onsite manager, who directed our packing and also the delivery. Bells also assisted in transporting our pets efficiently, safely and stress free to their new home. Amazing move that helped us settle into our new home. Thank to all.

Consumate Professionals

I came to Bell's in a last minute panic having had another company suddenly renege on the delivery date we had agreed on. Bells were able to help me out immediately and offered a much better turn around time. Everyone that I dealt with was friendly, helpful and professional. I wasn't able to be present for the unpack but was able to send a floorplan indicating where the larger items should be placed which was fantastic. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Natalia U

Natalia UHobart

Efficient and friendly every step of the way.

Recently we needed a removalist to move my in-laws possessions from their 3 bedroom house into storage while they are away on a long term overseas trip. From booking the quote to closing the container up on the day of collection the team at Bell's were efficient, on-time, responsive and helpful.

mature couple from Qld

mature couple from QldBrisbane

TAKING THE STRESS OUT OF MOVING

Our move with Bells Removals back to Qld from Tasmania went very smoothly compared to our original move down to Tasmania a few years ago with another company. The packing on the day on uplift was very professional and their agents in Qld delivered our goods under difficult weather conditions. From my first phone inquiry to get a quote to the delivery, all went extremely well. Would happily recommend Bells for any size move.

SRB

SRBHobart

Professional

Bells rescued me when another company failed with my interstate move. They were professional friendly and accommodating. I have used them recently for a small move, and the service again flawless, friendly on time and helpful.
Sharon

Sarah H

Sarah HHobart

Best. Movers. Ever!

I had 3 full shipping containers to move from a 5 bedroom house in Sandy Bay to a 3 bedroom house in West Hobart with one week's delay between uplift and delivery. The team arrived on time and with smiles on their faces. They were efficient, friendly and helpful and made a stressful time a bit more fun. Delivery was on time and their advice to delay the delivery of the last container to give me time to create more space was practical and realistic. I will certainly use Bells again and have been recommending them to anyone I come across who needs such a service. Bells is now my go to moving company - although I hope I don't need to move again for a long, long, long time!
Sarah

My experience couldn't have been better

Bells Removals have moved me for the second time in less than 3 months, the previous move being interstate and both moves being big. On each occasion (quoting, phone calls with office staff, uplifts and deliveries), I have received friendly, helpful, responsive and efficient service, which gave me confidence that all would go according to plan. The moving teams were punctual, worked really hard and efficiently and were considerate of my needs and taking care of my goods. I cannot sing their praises highly enough and thoroughly recommend Bells Removals.

Stress free & satisfied

Helped make the move smooth!

I had a very big move in the one day and everyone was positive and helpful from quoting to finishing. Would definitely use again.

See all Chris Bell & Bells Removals reviews