Chris Bell & Bells Removals

4.5

Lex and Nipper

Lex and NipperMid North Coast, NSW

A big move

A large 3 bedroom house that will eventually end up in the Port Macquarie area after spending sometime in storage.Bells delivered the boxes,tape and paper when they said they would and turned up on time for the actual removal.The removalist were very good .

Jeff

JeffGeilston Bay

Recommended

Everyone was friendly and professional, the removal team were on time and very efficient, and everything went very smoothly and delivered as promised. Always good to support a local company.

Lyssa C

Lyssa CHobart

Easy Hobart move

2 bedroom move from North Hobart to Hobart, with some large pieces of furniture and about 50 boxes of stuff.
Move took around 5 hours. The guys who turned up were on time, professional, friendly, accommodating and prepared. They were really helpful (taking the dryer off the rack, unhooking/rehooking up the washer, dismantling and reputting together a few large items). They asked me where i wanted items which made the process so much easier for me.
And the price was really reasonable (just under $1k) for the amount of items, help, and stairs.
Really happy with the service Amelia, Chris and the boys gave.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Chris Bell & Bells Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

My last but one move......no more!!!

The move was larger than even I thought from my apartment due to many factors. The removal team from the office to the crew worked tirelessly and very efficiently. Not a great distance as experienced some years ago but nevertheless far enough. They started on time and finished when they had unloaded. I thank them for their work.

mature couple from Qld

mature couple from QldBrisbane

TAKING THE STRESS OUT OF MOVING

Our move with Bells Removals back to Qld from Tasmania went very smoothly compared to our original move down to Tasmania a few years ago with another company. The packing on the day on uplift was very professional and their agents in Qld delivered our goods under difficult weather conditions. From my first phone inquiry to get a quote to the delivery, all went extremely well. Would happily recommend Bells for any size move.

Helped make the move smooth!

I had a very big move in the one day and everyone was positive and helpful from quoting to finishing. Would definitely use again.

Faz

FazHobart

Hard working crew

Moved only 5 doors up the street, but Corey and Mark worked liked Trojans, looked after our gear and got the job done efficiently. Well done

Beena

BeenaWest Moonah

Would recommend

Chris and staff were very friendly and polite. We live in in a four bedroom, double storey house and some of the furniture was very large and heavy, but they handled my belongings with care. We felt very taken care of as they were easy to converse with. Chris provided a great first impression and finished work within a reasonable amount of time.

See all Chris Bell & Bells Removals reviews