4.5

John

JohnLaunceston, TAS

A helpful, short-notice Piano removal

We needed to organise for a piano to be collected - which could not be got into the place we were moving into. It had to be left sitting in a car-port, and needed to be got back to family instead. In the busy lead-up to Christmas, it was not clear when and how this could be done, but Bells arranged for it to be collected at short notice before Christmas, stored over Christmas-New Year (at no extra cost), and delivered in early Jan. All flowed very efficiently and helpfully.

A good choice

Had to quickly vacate a three bedroom rental property. Bell's removals provided a prompt and professional service. Price point was acceptable and communication was pretty good too. Various circumstances changed during the move and Chris quickly adapted and provided excellent advice and alternatives when I found myself unable to store my furniture straight away. I will soon be re-employing Bell's removals to assist with further removals.

Thoroughly recommend

We chose Bells for our move because during the free quote, Chris was the only person who explained the insurance to us for our 3 bedroom house move. Communication was excellent and when they thought they would be slightly late they called to let us know. Paul was in charge of moving our items into storage and he was excellent. He knew exactly what we needed and was so patient with us when we were a bit flustered about the whole move. We would recommend Bells to all of our friends and family and would have no hesitation in using their services again.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Chris Bell & Bells Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Eric

EricHobart, TAS

Great price and reliable, careful movers.

We were very happy with the home moving job Bells did for us. It included a piano and we have stairs, but they were very careful and efficient. Great price, easy to deal with, and the removalists were pros.

Michael Picone

Michael PiconeHobart, TAS

Nothing was a problem for Bells Moving & Storage

I have used Chris Bells Moving and Storage several times over 30 years. Bells is a long standing Tasmanian company in the removal industry. They happily assist with your moves intra and interstate. All our furniture was wrapped in transport blankets. The men were efficient, strong and courteous, they observed all current COVID-19 health requirements. Chris Bell and his team at Bells Moving and Storage have the facilities, experience and pricing to satisfy your needs. Thank you for making challenging times, stress free. Communication was a big plus, they listened to my needs and totally carried them through. (If you ever visit their Huntingfield Tas facilities, ring the desk bell OMG what a beauty).
Michael Picone March 2020

Excellent move from Tas to Darwin

Bells did an amazing job moving our stuff from our two bedroom home from Tas to Darwin. There weren't any issues and they were friendly and helpful. Thank you Bells.

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hi Harry, Thank you for your feedback and so pleased to hear that your goods have arrived safely despite the long distance and various modes of transport they have travelled. Wishing you well in your new home.

Danielle F

Danielle FHobart, TAS

For the fussiest of movers!

Very satisfied with my removal with Bells.
Friendly & considerate staff who took the stress right out of my interstate move!
The knowledge of staff and their dedication to providing a high standard of customer service was evident at all times. Staff were knowledgeable and took their job seriously, treating my belongings with the upmost respect at all times.
I was truly amazed by the expertise of the staff, I didnt realise how much thought, planning & consideration goes into a move, until I witnessed Bells in action! From the fussiest of ladies, I would highly recommend Bells to the most fastidious of movers!

Fantastic service from start to finish

We only had a 3m x 3m storage unit in country QLD to move to our new home in Tassie. But in this storage unit were our most precious possessions, so getting the right removalists who would treat our load with care was paramount. Bells came in with an excellent quote, as they already had a van up in QLD after another job, so we chose them. From the girl we deal with in the office to the chaps who did the collection and delivery we were impressed, friendly whilst professional and efficient are the words I would use to describe them. I would recommend Bells without hesitation.

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hello Suzannah, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad that you had a great experience. We wish you many happy years in your new home.

Robyn Ketchell

Robyn KetchellSydney, NSW

Second largest interstate successful move for me using Chris Bell Removals... fabulous company to deal with!

Hello
I used the services of Chris Bell twenty years ago from Hobart to Sydney.

Last week I reversed it - Sydney to Hobart ... can’t speak more highly of the service from the Hobart office and the removal guys in Sydney were fabulous and the guys in Hobart.

If you ever want to trust a company with your possessions then I recommend Chris Bell Removals..

Regards
Robyn Ketchell

Furniture Removalists

Really good service all around

We moved a three bedroom house worth of belongings to Bruny Island in August 2019. The truck arrived on time and the employees were professional and knew their stuff.
The move went well. I'd recommend Bells for your removalist jobs.

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hello Todd, Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that all went well and we wish you many happy years in your new home. Kind Regards, The Bells Team

Jane Pelham

Jane PelhamHobart, TAS

Wonderful team at Bells Removals

Thanks so much to Chris and team for all that they did to make things go so smoothly for us when we moved house. The whole team were polite, efficient and easy to deal with.

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hello Jane, Thank you for your review. We were pleased to be able to assist with your relocation and wish you well in your new home. Kind Regards, The Bells Team

House Removal Long Distance

Chris Bell when quoting on our removal we found very friendly, so we chose to go with Bells and not go for a second quote.
The four Removalist were extremely friendly, polite and professional. They wrapped everything very well and nothing got damaged or broken. A Stress Free move for us.
We recommend Bells and would use them again.

Roseanne

RoseanneSouth-East, TAS

Great company to deal with and great Removalists

This is the third time I have used Chris Bell & Bells Removals and each time I have been very satisfied with their service and with the Removalists that do the actual moving of my items.

Perhaps not 'perfect' but always aiming to be so!3

3 brim house, moved 4 kms to our new St Ann's Living home. Done over the June long weekend, packing on Thursday! Load on Friday, and unloading on the Tuesday afternoon ( settlement on at 12noon) finishing at 5pm. All done with efficiency and a minimum of fuss by the cheerful staff.

Moving interstate

We decided to move interstate and Bells Removals have made the move so easy and not stressful at all. I can’t fault them one bit. Every one has been so easy to get in contact with and made the experience so pleasant. I will recommend them 100%.

Jane B.Chris Bell & Bells Removals

Hi Cheyenne, Thank you so much for your review. It was a privilege to assist you & your family with your move. We hope you are enjoying the sun and your new home. Kind Regards, The Bells Team

Ray T.

Ray T.Hobart, TAS

With all the Bells and Whistles!

My move was probably bigger than the average 2-bedroom apartment because of unusual items and sizes of medium to tiny parts. The assets I chose to keep were packed and on the truck in about 4 hours! They will be delivered interstate, about 1,200 kilometres away!

Excellent work Happy all the time nothing was any trouble

Big move 4 bedrooms 2 storey house lots of gear moved from Bellerive to Sandford. The guys where always talking and having a joke made the day not so stressful Definitely would recommend them. Thank you.

Karina S

Karina SHobart, TAS

Efficient, courteous and the guys had a great sense of humour! Made moving much less stressful! Thankyou fellas.

Removal of a items in a 4 bedroom house, short distance to delivery. The service was very efficient. From pick up to delivery and set up of beds etc the guys were fantastic.

Ali M.

Ali M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Smooth sailing

Very happy with Bells. The entire process from uplift in Hobart to delivery in Victoria went smoothly with no breakages or damage and that included a few weeks storage in their Melbourne facilities. Thankyou team

Greg

GregHobart, TAS

Chris Bell & Bells Removals... moving house with confidence that precious gear is in safe hands

Our many precious items of 3BR home were moved a short distance into storage with the sort of care I would take if I managed the move myself. Commendable effort!

See all Chris Bell & Bells Removals reviews