Christian Connection

Christian Connection

1.3

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes · No (36%)
AprilFlowers

AprilFlowersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mixed Feelings, No Results So Far

Gender Female
Interested in Male
Paddy pig

Paddy pigHobart, TAS

Banned for not being PC enough

I was a loyal customer for three years until they sent out an email telling us to support the racist terrorist BLM and I wrote back disagreeing with them, politics has no place on dating site, especially that of endorsing a terrorist movement. I was banned for life on the spot even though I have been a loyal member and have never broken the rules.

Aside from that there aren't that many ladies on the site, they are very geographically dispersed, and most of them never answer back. The prices for being allowed to chat with someone are egregious.

Gender Male
Interested in Female
Mike

MikePerth, WA

Poor customer service

Try to sign up to meet a special lady and no luck they dont like to give people a second chance

I was looking for a special lady here in perth .

Gender Male
Interested in Female
Online Dating Sites

Find out how Christian Connection compares to other Online Dating Sites

Cancelled my subscription numerous times, complained many times yet they still take $38.99 from my account monthly x18

Cancelled subscription still billed x 18 regardless of cancellations, emails etc and when now reporting to iTunes guess what hidden in the complaints a sneaky little auto renew button that is not visible anywhere else. I would love to be refunded and for everyone else paying for something they have cancelled to be refunded too

Catherine

Catherineasked

I don't want to reveal my credit card detail any other way to pay. Thanks

Sandra Josephine

Sandra Josephineasked

I used my middle name which I do for a lot of things including work and was suspended off the site. Card I used to make payment was in my sisters name as didn’t have my card with me at the time . Was asked to provide proof due , photo ID to card and my details not matching. No one responded to email. So closed the account as wasn’t able to use it. Pretty much told me I was a scammer in the email I received . Never scammed anyone, just had a few lovely conversations but luckily, exchanged numbers with someone before . Felt like I got scammed by the site in a way .

Bevin

Bevinasked

Can I change the age group of single ladies offered against my age?

Other Online Dating Sites