Christian Connection

• Real Life MeetupYes (64%) · No
stan catts

stan cattsSydney, NSW

cheats?

One of a few Christian sites.Has a lot of aussie girls.But to often you find non-members here that have not been on the site for donkey,s years, though their picture on site says,"Online two days ago" I suggest that they were yes ,on the computer surfing but not checking out CC site......CC deceives clients,, worse would-be clients

Gender Male
Interested in Female
Real Life MeetupYes

Best of the christian dating sites but not enough members

I am a female christian in my 50's and have been single for 3 and a half years now. I have tried EVERY DATING SITE for my age group that I could lay my hands on , both christian and secular. In hindsight it's like shampoo - you get what you pay for - the cheaper the site the more scammers and bad manners. CC has less of that but also LESS traffic....ADVERTISE CC AND help an eager unicorn like me. A tip : People are different in reality to how they appear on paper!!

Helene
Helene

I don't want to wait around CC I'm old and wise enough to try again

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

way better than CMB and eHarmony

the obvious: I found more serious and committed Christians than in other dating apps, they also allow you to narrow down to specific denominations.
- There will always be dodgy, pushy, disrespectful people in these dating sites, it’s on us to be wise and discerning to filter, ignore, or block those kind of peold.
- Customer service always reply within 24 working hours.
- Pricing is also reasonable, I was lucky to sign up around Christmas/NY time where they give great discounted price.
- I agree that they need to boost their marketing/advertising cause it’ll help them by increasing their members and at the same time pushing the dodgy ones to the periphery or even quitting.

Online Dating Sites

Find out how Christian Connection compares to other Online Dating Sites

Doug N

Doug NTownsville

Wouldn't recommend it.

Was ok to start with but now too many people with fake profiles and starting to be infiltrated by scammers. Didn't like the fact that they auto renew your 6 monthly payments and it takes some effort to find where to stop it happening. Cancelled my membership after being ghosted by a lady.

Gender Male
Interested in Female
Tracy

TracyPerth, WA

Terrible experience

HELZ

HELZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saddened by conduct of men who claim to be Christian.

Some, (not all ) the guys expect you to go to bed with them.. they expect intimacy ie kissing on the second date. I had to check again to see if I hadn’t accidentally signed up on Tinder Hook up lol at least 5 of the guys made their intentions known. This is a Christian dating site , my expectation was that men who signed as Christians at least had one Godly principle. One guy called me “religious” for not kissing him and holding hands on our first date... ermmmm

Word

WordHobart

Well meaning but devoid of what the Bible teaches

I may I just say that as a Christian woman we don't need to sell ourselves on a dating websites irrespective of what the title says as in for this one a Christian dating site.. I had my fair share of eye opening experience here and may you take heed of what others have to say here on this product review.. And ironically you are reading the reviews of a product.. People go on the site and pay for it and then yes they want to buy a product from this site..

Catherine

Catherineasked

I don't want to reveal my credit card detail any other way to pay. Thanks

Sandra Josephine

Sandra Josephineasked

I used my middle name which I do for a lot of things including work and was suspended off the site. Card I used to make payment was in my sisters name as didn’t have my card with me at the time . Was asked to provide proof due , photo ID to card and my details not matching. No one responded to email. So closed the account as wasn’t able to use it. Pretty much told me I was a scammer in the email I received . Never scammed anyone, just had a few lovely conversations but luckily, exchanged numbers with someone before . Felt like I got scammed by the site in a way .

Bevin

Bevinasked

Can I change the age group of single ladies offered against my age?

Other Online Dating Sites