Christian Connection

Christian Connection

1.0

• Interested in
  • Real Life MeetupYes (50%) · No (50%)
Paddy pig

Paddy pigHobart, TAS

Banned for not being PC enough

I was a loyal customer for three years until they sent out an email telling us to support the racist terrorist BLM and I wrote back disagreeing with them, politics has no place on dating site, especially that of endorsing a terrorist movement. I was banned for life on the spot even though I have been a loyal member and have never broken the rules.

Aside from that there aren't that many ladies on the site, they are very geographically dispersed, and most of them never answer back. The prices for being allowed to chat with someone are egregious.

Real Life MeetupNo
stan catts

stan cattsSydney, NSW

cheats?

One of a few Christian sites.Has a lot of aussie girls.But to often you find non-members here that have not been on the site for donkey,s years, though their picture on site says,"Online two days ago" I suggest that they were yes ,on the computer surfing but not checking out CC site......CC deceives clients,, worse would-be clients

Real Life MeetupYes
Doug N

Doug NTownsville

Wouldn't recommend it.

Was ok to start with but now too many people with fake profiles and starting to be infiltrated by scammers. Didn't like the fact that they auto renew your 6 monthly payments and it takes some effort to find where to stop it happening. Cancelled my membership after being ghosted by a lady.

Real Life MeetupYes
Online Dating Sites

Find out how Christian Connection compares to other Online Dating Sites

Mike

MikePerth, WA

Poor customer service

Try to sign up to meet a special lady and no luck they dont like to give people a second chance

I was looking for a special lady here in perth .

Real Life MeetupNo

Catherine

Catherineasked

I don't want to reveal my credit card detail any other way to pay. Thanks

Sandra Josephine

Sandra Josephineasked

I used my middle name which I do for a lot of things including work and was suspended off the site. Card I used to make payment was in my sisters name as didn’t have my card with me at the time . Was asked to provide proof due , photo ID to card and my details not matching. No one responded to email. So closed the account as wasn’t able to use it. Pretty much told me I was a scammer in the email I received . Never scammed anyone, just had a few lovely conversations but luckily, exchanged numbers with someone before . Felt like I got scammed by the site in a way .

Bevin

Bevinasked

Can I change the age group of single ladies offered against my age?

Other Online Dating Sites