Christian Dior Dolce Vita

Christian Dior Dolce Vita

See the Best Women's Fragrances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

This is a captivating smell, yes a little like Opium, but a smell that is original, not copied. From the packaging to the bottle to the Perfume they have got it right all the way. And what a smell yes it smells of joy and happiness but I smelt a touch of Elegance, A touch of luxuary, a gorgeous refined smell,one that you could wear day or night. Not just for the younger person but for all women. Women who like the smell of Luxuary, and Elegance.
You only need one spray and walk through and yur done ready for whatever awaits you..A captivating nght ahead...This would be an ideal gift.
This is a perfume that stands alone, but not because of the smell not being the best but because this is the best.
Nothing at all.

tzelyn

tzelyn

Good

Very similar in scent to YSL's Opium. I would say, this is a much more toned down lighter scent that's more suitable for younger generation.
The elegant design of the bottle. Christian Dior has a lot of designs with the signature theme colour gold and I just love it!
Not a scent I would have chosen to buy had I not been gifted it. The fragrance is not bad, just not my preferance.