Christian Dior J'adore

Christian Dior J'adore (page 2 of 3)

MPN: F071524009

See the Best Women's Fragrances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

anne1980

anne1980

This is my favourite perfume of all time. It is a delicious blend of scents that together create a lovely fragrance. You will not regret buying this perfume, either in its eau de toilette form or as an eau de parfum. It is very expensive though and is best used sparingly on the pulse points. Perfume Connection is a great place to try and get it cheaper.
It is such a beautiful scent. Every time I used to wear it people would comment on the lovely fragrance.
It is very expensive and I can unfortunately no longer justify spending over $100 on a 50ml bottle of perfume.

grrrrlll

grrrrlll

Great all-rounder, perfect for every occasion

This is such a pretty fragrance, and I can't see how anyone would not like it once they have smelled it. The smell is enchanting. The perfume is very feminine and just divine. It always makes me feel special when I wear this.
This perfume has such a pretty and classicly feminine scent. It has good staying power as well. The bottle is gorgeous too, and the gold lid adds a bit of glamour. My 100ml bottle has lasted me a long time
There is nothing that I do not like about this fragrance.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

"J'adore is my absolute favorite, I have worn J'adore since college. I was in a department store and one of the perfume sales ladies was trying to get someone to buy J'adore. Normally, I avoid those sales ladies like the plague, but what she sprayed near another shopper caught me in a spell. I purchased a 3.4 ml bottle that day and have worn it ever since. I have received so many: "You smell so good. What are you wearing?" from strangers because of it. It is one of my mainstays along with many of Diors perfumes, i find them all different but all sensual in there own ways.
Feminine and mysterious.

kaf23

kaf23

I was first given this beautiful perfume as a gift ten years ago and i have loved it ever since. It it a gorgeous scent that has a strong smell that people notice - i always get poitive comments when i wear this perfume.I find that i dont need to spray much on to get a long lasting and beautiful scent.
I also love the packaging - it is quite a distinghuished bottle that also gets noticed.
I definently think that this perfume is worth splashing out on!
This is a gorgeous and feminine scent - i get comments whenever i wear this perfume.
It is pricey - but worth it!

rune2009

rune2009

Good

i love the rich smell of this perfume, it is an eau de parfum so it does last quite a long time - and so it should for the price. the only downside is that it seems to go off quicker than most perfumes. i have also found it to be quite oliy - which is also why ot last so long. so just before careful if you are spraying it directly onto your clothes as it may leave a mark.
long lasting scent
expensive

NL52626

NL52626

Although expensive, worth every scent. I have also used the moisturiser and the shimmer in it made my skin look and feel fabulous. If you are going to splash out on a perfume and its accessories, this is the one.
It smells gorgeous and it attracts compliments.
The price, very expensive.

sumaya

sumaya

This is my all time favourite perfume although it is quite pricey. When i wear J'adore it makes me feel confident and sexy, the way every woman should feel.
J'adore smells divine.
It is quite expensive.

guava

guava

Good

A lovely, quality perfume I will definitely purchase again when the bottle runs out. My boyfriend really likes it too.
Sophisticated, classy, feminine, pretty, intense. I like the bottle too.

gizette

gizetteSydney

Good

i got a bottle of this for my 21st birthday and have always made sure i have maintained a bottle in my collection ever since, it does take me about 2 years to go through a bottle of this so it is value for money, however it is only my second favourite fragrance so this may be why i get a little longer out of it.
i love the smell of this lovely femine fragrance, i always feel fantastic when i'm wearing it.
my husband always says what stinks when i'm wearing it?????, can be a little pricey depending on where you buy it and what your used to spending.

Prettypearls

Prettypearls

One of my all time favourite perfume. Highly recommended. Great to add to your perfume collection. I think this perfume is suitable for younger females approx 18 - 35 year olds.
Smells classy, sweet and summery. I always feel girly when I wear this perfume.
Due to the way the bottle was made, it makes it difficult to carry with my in my handbag.

M23082003

M23082003

One of my all time favourites. I bought a 100ml bottle duty free and have never looked back. Great scent, very classy. I would recommend this perfume to any woman as it can be worn day or night. It is just divine. A gift of such pleasure to any deserving woman would be most appreciated.
I loved this fragrance from the time it was launched. I think its very femminine and quite sexy. Long lasting scent which lingers for hours. Suitable for day and night use. Very Classy.
Slighly expensive if perchased at a department store. Need to shop for a great bargain.

tzelyn

tzelyn

Sensual fragrance suitable for both night and day use. I would recommend this to any female who asks, as well as for the boys should they be looking for a gift.
I fell in love with the unique sensual scent a few years ago and it has since become my signature scent. The good thing about Jadore is that it does not totally fade over hours (unlike some other fragrances), the scent still lingers on your skin
Nothing as of date.

Please_Read1st

Please_Read1stGold Coast, Qld

This Christian Dior J'adore perfume is absolutely gorgeous! My first bottle was bought for me by an English visiting tourist and although I had heard of it, I had never tried it...well now I have and I just love it! The scent is soft and subtle yet it lasts all day...I have people asking me what perfume I am wearing whenever I have it on. The bottle looks great on your dresser also...very classy indeed!
Available at Duty free shops! Gorgeous Bottle! Very soft fruity scent!
a little on the expensive side unless you can get it on special or through Duty free. The lid does come loose so don't pick it up by the lid.

toni_nakama

toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

My hubby gave this to me as a present. I love the scent of this perfume. There is no other perfume in my collection that has a hint of this scent. J'Adore has a unique scent that made me really addicted to it. This is one perfume in my collection that I will not allow to get finished. I am sure that every woman would love this perfume.
It has a great scent; very sophisticated and elegant. The bottle is beautiful too. The scent is long lasting and is a sure head-turner in the crowd. I feel so beautiful and sexy whenever I wear this scent.

Jasam

JasamAdelaide, SA

Good

Got this as a present last Xmas & really love the scent. I wear it to work most days. However the scent doesn't seem to last as long as some of my other favourites.
Great scent.
Lid on the bottle never stays on it & if I take the perfume away with me, the lid always ends up in the bottom of the bag somewhere.

egypt33

egypt33

I first seen this perfume at one of my friends,at work.She was having a different presence,a more sexy,mature attitude,she was fresh as she was having that "something special" factor. I ve used it also since that day and I can say that the essence of this perfume has became a part of myself ,it makes me feel so....sexy,selfconfident,feminine,just adorable!And you can buy the entire collection:the perfume,the body lotion and some promotional items.
It has a sophisticated floral scent,long-lasting flagrance, is feminine and alluring, it has a classic elegance,captivating, sweet but yet fresh.
You will became addicted to this perfume!

lexie

lexie

I am on my second bottle of J'adore. The first time I smelt this perfume was in a store where this woman just walked passed me and I had to stop her and ask what perfume she was wearing. I went and bought a bottle that week. I was once followed by a woman doing her grocery shopping who asked me what perfume I was wearing because she could smell it at the top of the aisle. J'adore is a delicate casual fragrance which lasts all day. I wear it in any season and at any occasion, it is just beautiful.
I love the bottle. The fragrance lasts all day.

lovestoshop

lovestoshopAustralia

This perfume is the best fragrance I've ever purchased.
The fragrance is very fresh and sweet, a must have for any dressing table!!
It smells beautiful.
Lovely bottle.

mrshowty

mrshowtyNSW, 2450

Good

I was given a bottle of this a couple of years ago and used as as my 'everyday' fragrance. When the initial spray settled down it was a beautiful aroma, but the initial spray I found a little on the overpowering side. On the upside however, the fragrance seemed to last for ages and I didn't have to reapply it. Consequently, the bottle lasted for ages. I would recommend this as a great daily fragrance, but could also be used for night time. A quality product from Christian Dior.
Stunning bottle! Fragrance lasts all day.
Very strong fragrance when first sprayed - you have to hold your breath!

EV79Lawton

EV79LawtonWA, 6018

Good

it's good to use at day time and make you feel you are sweet and a bit innocent.
fully recommend for 20's ladies to use it.
really like this frangrance. it gives the feeling of comfy, sweet and elegant.
it's quite pricey with the quantity CD offer.