Christian Dior J'adore

Christian Dior J'adore (page 3 of 3)

MPN: F071524009

3.9

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
mrshowty

mrshowtyNSW, 2450

Good

I was given a bottle of this a couple of years ago and used as as my 'everyday' fragrance. When the initial spray settled down it was a beautiful aroma, but the initial spray I found a little on the overpowering side. On the upside however, the fragrance seemed to last for ages and I didn't have to reapply it. Consequently, the bottle lasted for ages. I would recommend this as a great daily fragrance, but could also be used for night time. A quality product from Christian Dior.
Stunning bottle! Fragrance lasts all day.
Very strong fragrance when first sprayed - you have to hold your breath!

EV79Lawton

EV79LawtonWA, 6018

Good

it's good to use at day time and make you feel you are sweet and a bit innocent.
fully recommend for 20's ladies to use it.
really like this frangrance. it gives the feeling of comfy, sweet and elegant.
it's quite pricey with the quantity CD offer.

ny_sunflower

ny_sunflower

my sister introduced me to this perfume last year and it has been my favorite ever since. it has a beautiful bottle that looks great on the dressing table, and a very feminine scent that isn't too sickly sweet but at the same time doesn't have that chemical smell that some other perfumes have. its available at chemists as well which is great because you don't have to travel far to get it. i have recieved so many compliments when i have worn j'adore but i never tell them what it is, i like it too much.
my absolute favorite perfume its sweet enough for winter, but not too overpowering in summer
doesn't last very long