Chromecast Audio

Chromecast Audio

MPN: KHCHRCABLKAU
See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Google? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
Vossy
VossyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good WHEN it decides to work... ultimately very annoying.

Sounds good when working but so regularly have re set it up as it just dissapears from device selection. This can be a painful experience....and has just occurred for the last time. I just ripped it out of my stereo in a rage and smashed it on the bathroom floor! I will now go and have a smoke and put a cd on!

Purchased in January 2019 for $50.00.

Dreadfully unreliable!!! Avoid!

I have two and they’re both completely useless because they’re forever dropping the audio, skipping, asking weird sounds... useless crap. Shame because normal chromecast is awesome. I’ve had to go back to a wired connection to avoid going crazy. more words because i have to have 50 to submit my review - wth is that all about?

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Michael
MichaelAshgrove

Another miss from a company pretending to know something about home automation

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Theo Quaak
Theo Quaakasked

I want to connect my older CD divice to my Bose Home speaker 500. The advice from the store where I bought the Bose 500 was that ik can connect it by using the Chromecast Audio. However after I connect it, it is not working. Any help?

CategoryNetworked Media Players